hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 325 of 611 FirstFirst ... 225275315322323324325326327328335375425 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,500 of 12215

Thread: The Shitposter Lands (Syndicate/Outer Ring)

You can also listen to our strict and SRS batul-comms here:

It's also now up on zKB: https://zkillboard.com/detail/36600914/

(5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

Grats on the kill, but fill out wing and squad command ffs :P

Quote Originally Posted by equak View Post
    Grats on the kill, but fill out wing and squad command ffs :P
    Welcome to flash-formed fleets with BNI

Quote Originally Posted by LeoniaTavira View Post
    So, Anarchy dropped caps on Ineluctable in Y9G, and our guys were whoring, then Anarchy dropped a nyx, so we voltron'd with BNI to do this

Oh god this has been a wonderful year for purging supers from this fucking game. Good on ya. :hi5:

Press X to uguu~

BNI getting to pop the super cherry? nice

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Arson View Post
    i was there in a battleship because i don't have a dread or a carrier or a hic
    dont worry bro you'll get there eventually
    hi im requiescat and im pretty awful at eve

very,very special thx to Jayarr Altol,i`m sure he`s nazy parents and he`s KKK Club friends are very proud of him
    If bad posts were supercaps, which alliance would have the most titans in the game?
    "TISHU deserves a mention. Jayarr alone would have a Revenant and a couple of titans."

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meowtiger View Post
    dont worry bro you'll get there eventually
    are34 whelps enough, I'm sure he's got a spare one lying around.

I am a Lamborghini tractor.

pls link last nyx kill lords thanks
    very,very special thx to Jayarr Altol,i`m sure he`s nazy parents and he`s KKK Club friends are very proud of him
    If bad posts were supercaps, which alliance would have the most titans in the game?
    "TISHU deserves a mention. Jayarr alone would have a Revenant and a couple of titans."

i wish i had a battleship

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloe View Post

Oh god this has been a wonderful year for purging supers from this fucking game. Good on ya. :hi5:
    It has ya.

We (Psychotic Tendencies), had been watching this war between Usurper and Brave Collective with great interest, often intervening on one side or the other, or simply third, fourth, or fifth partying fights, but never shooting structures belonging to either side.

That changed a couple of days ago though, when some small towers of ours were reinforced by Ineluctable. Due to bad stront timing/a surprise hit outside their EU timezone, the towers exited at 15:00 EVE, which was around 4am for our Aussies, and far too early on a Friday for our USTZ to make. Despite there being absolutely no chance of a fight, Usurper showed up to support Ineluctable in their unopposed structure shooting.
    This made us pretty mad, after all, we hadnít taken advantage of the Brave war to hammer their structures (we even saved their Dyspro moon for them), so we started looking for a way to take revenge.
    Luckily, we didnít have to wait long. Less than 48 hours later we found out that the Usurper dyspro in KLYN was coming out of RF again, and so Are devised a plan worthy of the title Admiral Awox.

Usurper asked us to help defend their moon again, and we agreed, assuming that they would bring a cap fleet which we could dunk, retaliation for them batphoning Shadow Cartel onto us in Gonditsa. Sadly, when the hour for the op rolled around fleet was at 70, 50 of whom were TISHU/HORN, so things werenít quite going to plan. We ended up jumping in a few dreads, not sieging, and just whoring on the Usurper triage that died. We didnít even need to be there: https://adashboard.info/intel/local/view/KL7mLKDQ. About the only thing our presence did was convince Usurper to engage.

Basically, it was a disappointing evening for everyone but Brave (though maybe they were disappointed at not getting a big fight). Usurper lost a small fleet, and we didnít get the revenge we were hoping for.

tl:dr we awoxed a small Usurper fleet including 4 carriers because they batphoned SC onto us last time we fought, and shot our towers the other day.
    Last edited by LeoniaTavira; February 9 2014 at 09:47:21 AM.

Kind of depressing you awoxed for a triage, that is the definition of mad, the fight they batphoned on wasnt even that unbalanced!

You blew a chance to Awox on a triage? How disappointing...

Guys guys... Bluishu... or... IBlue.. or TheBlueofJews... or band of blue or whatever we are calling it this week ... 'awoxed' a Usurpers ship, because at one time awhile ago, usurpers temped Blued some people to fight against them and Thier blues/help.

This isn't complicated.

Sent from your Home System.. where I'm gettin kills and shit....

We (Psychotic Tendencies), had been watching this war between Usurper and Brave Collective with great interest, often intervening on one side or the other, or simply third, fourth, or fifth partying fights, but never shooting structures belonging to either side.

That changed a couple of days ago though, when some small towers of ours were reinforced by Ineluctable. Due to bad stront timing/a surprise hit outside their EU timezone, the towers exited at 15:00 EVE, which was around 4am for our Aussies, and far too early on a Friday for our USTZ to make. Despite there being absolutely no chance of a fight, Usurper showed up to support Ineluctable in their unopposed structure shooting.
    This made us pretty mad, after all, we hadn’t taken advantage of the Brave war to hammer their structures (we even saved their Dyspro moon for them), so we started looking for a way to take revenge.
    Luckily, we didn’t have to wait long. Less than 48 hours later we found out that the Usurper dyspro in KLYN was coming out of RF again, and so Are devised a plan worthy of the title Admiral Awox.

Usurper asked us to help defend their moon again, and we agreed, assuming that they would bring a cap fleet which we could dunk, retaliation for them batphoning Shadow Cartel onto us in Gonditsa. Sadly, when the hour for the op rolled around fleet was at 70, 50 of whom were TISHU/HORN, so things weren’t quite going to plan. We ended up jumping in a few dreads, not sieging, and just whoring on the Usurper triage that died. We didn’t even need to be there: https://adashboard.info/intel/local/view/KL7mLKDQ. About the only thing our presence did was convince Usurper to engage.

Basically, it was a disappointing evening for everyone but Brave (though maybe they were disappointed at not getting a big fight). Usurper lost a small fleet, and we didn’t get the revenge we were hoping for.

tl:dr we awoxed a small Usurper fleet including 4 carriers because they batphoned SC onto us last time we fought, and shot our towers the other day.
    Why not take revenge by knocking every one of Ineluctable's towers down? It's not like they could really stop you or that it would take that long.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant
    I know all about botting because I know all about almost everything in eve.

Quote Originally Posted by Orar Ironfist View Post

This made us pretty mad, after all, we hadnít taken advantage of the Brave war to hammer their structures (we even saved their Dyspro moon for them), so we started looking for a way to take revenge.
    Luckily, we didnít have to wait long. Less than 48 hours later we found out that the Usurper dyspro in KLYN was coming out of RF again, and so Are devised a plan worthy of the title Admiral Awox.

Usurper asked us to help defend their moon again, and we agreed, assuming that they would bring a cap fleet which we could dunk, retaliation for them batphoning Shadow Cartel onto us in Gonditsa. Sadly, when the hour for the op rolled around fleet was at 70, 50 of whom were TISHU/HORN, so things werenít quite going to plan. We ended up jumping in a few dreads, not sieging, and just whoring on the Usurper triage that died. We didnít even need to be there: https://adashboard.info/intel/local/view/KL7mLKDQ. About the only thing our presence did was convince Usurper to engage.

Basically, it was a disappointing evening for everyone but Brave (though maybe they were disappointed at not getting a big fight). Usurper lost a small fleet, and we didnít get the revenge we were hoping for.

Why not take revenge by knocking every one of Ineluctable's towers down? It's not like they could really stop you or that it would take that long.
    That would generate 'content'. Unfortunately if Ineluctable temp blues people for the OP, Blishu will probably have to find more blues if they can't handle an ineluctable blue circle.

Then subsequently, one day they will awox Ineluctable for blueing someone for the fight over the Tower.

Ya got me goin in circles..... circles.....

Sent from your Home System.. where I'm gettin kills and shit....

Went to steal all the i-red x/10 DED sites. Then an escalation led us to Anarchy. territory. There us 4 where informed while we where doing content in their home system with 10+ of them logged in station that they now had more members and would more readily engage us. We loitered a bit, but apparently he didn't mean right now.

They also informed us that they have spread the word that 7-2 is back in syndicate. (I wouldn't believe them) And warned us about I-red who now have teeth made of tishu.

We killed a few things that couldn't run away hard enough while we where warping freely gate to gate, but nothing worth noting.

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonW View Post