hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: The Eastern Front: (Kalevala/Geminate/Etherium/Perrigen Falls)

Quote Originally Posted by Grarr Dexx View Post
    'we cleared it up' more like you called in everyone to help you save it lel
    To be fair EMP is pretty massively outnumbered/outgunned by the coalition that's come to defend Vale, and TEST aren't exactly known for well, anything anymore.

last thing I fought them in was fucking moas

Grarr who are you??

He is probably mad that he wont get any of the jewenant money or something.

emp subhumans gogogog
    very,very special thx to Jayarr Altol,i`m sure he`s nazy parents and he`s KKK Club friends are very proud of him
    If bad posts were supercaps, which alliance would have the most titans in the game?
    "TISHU deserves a mention. Jayarr alone would have a Revenant and a couple of titans."

Quote Originally Posted by michaeljd View Post
    Grarr who are you??
    He's in Snuff~
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant
    I know all about botting because I know all about almost everything in eve.

Ah gotcha. I was trying to figure out who he fought in Moas

I thought it was Spaceship Samurai who were using the rail Moa doctrine?

TEST used rail Moas when they were in FW. We beat that out of them and stuck them in our old rail Brutix doctrine when they came to play.

Battle Summary: IIllamur / 2014-01-04 21:00

https://zkillboard.com/related/30002396/201401042100/
    Video to follow soon..

So we were goofing off at our staging system when I got a convo from a friend about some guys hitting his friends pos with battleships. Anyways, I pinged for our Freedom Fleet (Tengus/Eagles) and we flash formed I think 97 dudes at our peak. We bridged out right after receiving word that 3-5 dreads and a carrier had been committed. After bridging out it was 12 jumps to the desto so we began our burn. At around 3 jumps out I called on my friend to get us to get tackle. Lucky for us their dreads had cycled one more time so we jumped in and my buddy began spamming “w”s in fleet and we landed right on top of them. We ripped through their battleships and killed off a bunch of tackle before watching to our dismay that a dread had refit with the carrier and jumped out. We burned down the archon and popped a couple mobile depots, as we continued to farm the enemy subcaps that warped into range of our fleet. Finally with nothing left but the dreads and a mish-mash of random stuff we burned down the remaining dreads. Anyways, thanks for the batphone. 10/10 would answer it again.
    Last edited by michaeljd; January 4 2014 at 11:42:30 PM.

Also more propaganda

Nice, that Vale prop is pretty. How is the campaign going overall?

What's EMP doing in Molden Heath? Is this relevant to the Vale campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by ManuMilitari View Post
    test lost the only system they had managed to capture

Quote Originally Posted by Grarr Dexx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuMilitari View Post
    test lost the only system they had managed to capture
    lol. sounds about right.

Short BR since the legion got back home:

BL has been laying a fairly heavy siege on the area around MTO in the weeks leading up to this. Timer communication has been fairly miserable and we're generally finding timers as BL hits the system and having to react in that manner as our neighbors are generally otherwise occupied.

Most builders have been warned off of new builds or relocated as we tried to stabilize the area and get the fires back on the other side of the our gates.

First night while trying to operate in MTO the PL slow and super fleet gets held down and waterboarded a bit by the Black Legion Pete Fleet while a Rag zipped in and out firing off rounds at random people. Pandemic Legion lost one carrier on the jump in because he decided 'fuck it ima make tea', another to Fighterbombers and a late call for reps, and a 3rd to a DD because the guy never unfit from his passive tank. Shortly thereafter we fucked off, clearing bubbles and leaving the system to go through cycles again.

A few days later they were off to reinforce some random CSAA sounding the "its a PL titan" horn (its not, i have nfi who's it is) and some random mining moon.

Before they left I noticed them bridge a random PEAK guy out of MTO, which got me curious and searching around. I would find C3I, a former EMP system with an online Black Legion TCU online and no Ihub. Thinking this will not do I formed up a very meager fleet and using between 2 and 6 dreads killed both the online TCU and their back up, then got our own going. Later BL would form a small talos gang when it was down near an hour left but my response fleet was around the same size in Rokhs so they punted to go knock out a completely seperate NA system.

PL Tcu and Ihub onlin in C3I.

Next up was DE-, the system they just put down while our TCU's in C3I onlined.

This system would see a series of arm wrestling matches over TCU's that ran the entire weekend, back and forth, they'd kill ours or we'd kill thiers and the entire 8 hour process starts again, then finally some time early sunday morning when the CSAA came out the EMP TCU would come online. Bl then kills the TCU wihch had a Titan in build.

Interesting side bar about the CSAA- The current evidence suggests a CFC builder renting a PL system building a NCdot Titan, though again, I can't be totally sure, the builder says it was for NCdot but none of their people seem to know what he's talking about, something odd, because right now, if theres a titan in build, pretty much somebody important from NCdot/Nulli/PL will say "hey thats ours it needs to live". Turns out we have a close eye on a few.

Anyway BL's numbers were near twice ours so no contesting it, they later shot a station which they would take in 4-IECP. Station is rape caged, and BL starts like 8 TCU's onlining - 1 on station in the sea of bubbles, 7 on the same tower.

With 4 hours and counting we formed PL with a small trap in mind, and went on over. Fleet was about 70 guys to Elo's 100 man support fleet and 30 supers. He was still forming as we dropped into the system, in the center of the bubbles where WhenIaminspace's ISboxed bombers could do the least damage, and we took the station with Fighterbombers. We then proceeded to kill the TCU there and the bubbles around us after with regular sentry drones and set off in warp to their tower, they would cyno in while we were still in warp.

We land and go to work on the first TCU and the Mael fleet warps down to engage us putting some fairly heavy if not a bit clumsy fire on the archons (the volleys weren't well synched). They can't kill Archons (one starts into structure but we pulled him back) but we can't kill Maels so we went after scimmies which popped without much effort.

Cyno up about 40km above us, BL super fleet hits grid in a fairly predictable manner and they launch bombers and go at an Archon. Those bombers are of course met with a wall of Smartbombing fire which drives them off. Right about now the EMP dictors on grid start doing runs on the supers getting bubbles and I pull the trigger and tell Vince that they're tackled.

Turns out the pattern for BL's super use is fairly predictable (much like ours) and that if you just say hey Vince I'm going to put BL's supers in bubbles tonight he'll grab about 60 dudes and be there when you light the cyno.

Which is what we did.

PL hadn't really done much with fighterbombers since taking the station so when Manny lit the cyno we dumped all our fighterbombers and sent them after the only target who didn't look like he'd be able to motor in the shields.

Elo.
    https://www.pandemic-legion.com/kill....php?id=741381

He dropped relatively fast (we're not thinking he was slaved up) and we started in on a second nyx. Too late I asked for Titans and all the supers started slipping into the tower before I could get them in, the last guy was an Aeon and the titans who made it in just spent one for general lighting effect, Doomsdaying him as he krept in.

Good fights so far (*i'm lying this is our second engagement an its mostly just trying to get position), station back in our name with TCU's onlining. More stations up for them hitting around down time while we (PL) try to stem the bleeding up here in this area.
    Last edited by Grath; February 3 2014 at 09:31:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    What do you say, Grath? If I private message you some information about my family and me, would you become my spokesperson in confirming I'm telling the truth?

A little late, but I didn't see it posted before. Hard knocks were out in OSW-0P in the spire and had a thanatos tackled. My corp were hanging out with LFARM when they got asked for help because another couple of carriers landed to help the original ratting thanatos. We reship to shield and start to burn the 20 odd jumps from our entrance. A few minutes later, it was mentioned that there were a couple of supers on dscan, and then they landed on grid. Dictors were scrambled and the supers were eventually tackled. Call went out to BL who formed up taloses, but the supers initiated self destruct and died just as BL landed on grid.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=21668651

Quote Originally Posted by ShoNuff View Post
    A little late, but I didn't see it posted before. Hard knocks were out in OSW-0P in the spire and had a thanatos tackled. My corp were hanging out with LFARM when they got asked for help because another couple of carriers landed to help the original ratting thanatos. We reship to shield and start to burn the 20 odd jumps from our entrance. A few minutes later, it was mentioned that there were a couple of supers on dscan, and then they landed on grid. Dictors were scrambled and the supers were eventually tackled. Call went out to BL who formed up taloses, but the supers initiated self destruct and died just as BL landed on grid.
    on one hand, they weren't lolfit. (+1)

on the other hand, these were pretty obviously ratting supers and one was a wyvern. (-3)

then they self destructed. (-2)

for a net total of -4, "please go buy more supers so they can be killed more"
    hi im requiescat and im pretty awful at eve

Nice report Grath, good to see PL keeps busy Are these systems you are fighyting over under 'b0tlord' protection from a CFC hotdrop? And what are the chances RUS joins BL. to fight you instead of grinding sov timers in mostly abandoned space?
    - don't confuse the fact that I like to be right with the rumours that I actually might be -

(DaDutchDude is in EVE hibernation in Some Random Corporation)

Quote Originally Posted by DaDutchDude View Post
    Nice report Grath, good to see PL keeps busy Are these systems you are fighyting over under 'b0tlord' protection from a CFC hotdrop? And what are the chances RUS joins BL. to fight you instead of grinding sov timers in mostly abandoned space?
    Kalevala (where MTO and C3I are) is one of the buffer regions. Basically that means we can't help Black Legion take it for themselves. We could try to take it for ourselves, but we couldn't install BL there afterwards. We can also attend fights of BL conquest with up to a fleet of subcaps + 5 triage carriers, but no more.

What's unclear to me is how something turns from a buffer region to a home region through "expansion". The treaty mentions that PL sov5 systems not in the home regions are considered home territory, but C3I (currently pl sov) was not sov5 at time of signing, so it should be currently considered buffer and not home. The treaty mentions that PL can expand but I'm not sure what the mechanism for that is:
    In buffer zones, CFC will not contest future PL sov attempts should they desire to expand their empire. These are designated 'expansion zones' and should PL/BOT seize them, they will be considered home regions for the purposes of this treaty

Quote Originally Posted by antoine View Post
    We can also attend fights of BL conquest with up to a fleet of subcaps + 5 triage carriers, but no more.
    How retarded is that? Srsly

It's like you dont want good fights.

Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian