hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 414

Thread: The Eastern Front: (Kalevala/Geminate/Etherium/Perrigen Falls)

  1. #21
    Grath's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2013
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Orar Ironfist View Post
    I wouldn't count on the isk mattering.
    Gents is running on 14 billion a month after expenses last I checked, or there about. That is actually the first alliance I've heard of in a long time that runs that close to the edge of bankrupt so I wouldn't say Isk shouldn't matter. Total intake from Gents right now I believe is around 64 billion, and most of that goes to sov costs and other shit like POS fuel ect ect. They're actually in a very real danger of going broke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    What do you say, Grath? If I private message you some information about my family and me, would you become my spokesperson in confirming I'm telling the truth?

  2. #22

    Join Date
    October 16, 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    155
    Per system my friend. And I'm not talking about bankrupting them just making it hurt when we force them to jam 30+ systems

  3. #23

    Join Date
    October 16, 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    155
    Okay so lets do the math
    57 systems x 600m = 34bil just based on adding those upgrades and maintaining them for 30 days. That is discluding the costs for a large dickstar and fuel for 30 days which is well I'll do the math in a few and edit this post.


    EDIT: around 17bil in fuel so 51b in costs if they want defend every system with a jammer which they declared they would if we reinforced it. Hopefully, they wont jam everything because I really want fights
    Last edited by michaeljd; December 31 2013 at 05:57:59 PM.

  4. #24
    Orar Ironfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Adversity
    Posts
    2,281
    My bad. I thought 600mil total. Tens of billions can actually bankrupt someone~
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant
    I know all about botting because I know all about almost everything in eve.

  5. #25

    Join Date
    October 16, 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    155
    No worries I didn't articulate that well

  6. #26

    Join Date
    February 15, 2012
    Location
    LUE
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by michaeljd View Post
    Okay so lets do the math
    57 systems x 600m = 34bil just based on adding those upgrades and maintaining them for 30 days. That is discluding the costs for a large dickstar and fuel for 30 days which is well I'll do the math in a few and edit this post.


    EDIT: around 17bil in fuel so 51b in costs if they want defend every system with a jammer which they declared they would if we reinforced it. Hopefully, they wont jam everything because I really want fights
    maybe i'm missing something here but how does the jammer prevent your domifleet from taking the gate?

  7. #27

    Join Date
    October 16, 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    155
    Great question. It comes down to one simple question.
    Why should we fight on their terms?

    Prior to the jammer going up GENT's stage 30-60 capitals supported by bombers and black legion in some sort of sub-caps. It is a great defense and honestly something that would probably kill a domi fleet.

    That being said, we have no intention of fighting on their terms. We don't have to. If they want to fight then leave it unjammed. However, they need to understand that everyday they stay up here they are giving PL/NC./N3 the time to recover the initiative down south and give them the time to generate timers down south. Please stop jamming system GENT's lets brawl it out like the KE front. Oh wait...
    Last edited by michaeljd; December 31 2013 at 08:09:07 PM.

  8. #28
    Bocephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26, 2013
    Location
    [T-S-K]<TISHU>
    Posts
    341
    Supposedly GENTS were unable to afford SRP during Fountain and had to take a loan from GSF. If that's true then bankrupting them may be more plausible than it would be with other alliances. I'd like to say they are down a large amount in income, but a lot of the valuable moons in Vale were owned by a GSF alt corp. GENTS are down several billion/month in R64s/R32s nonetheless.

  9. #29

    Join Date
    February 15, 2012
    Location
    LUE
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by michaeljd View Post
    Great question. It comes down to one simple question.
    Why should we fight on their terms?

    Prior to the jammer going up GENT's stage 30-60 capitals supported by bombers and black legion in some sort of sub-caps. It is a great defense and honestly something that would probably kill a domi fleet.

    That being said, we have no intention of fighting on their terms. We don't have to. If they want to fight then leave it unjammed. However, they need to understand that everyday they stay up here they are giving PL/NC./N3 the time to recover the initiative down south and give them the time to generate timers down south. Please stop jamming system GENT's lets brawl it out like the KE front. Oh wait...
    a reason to fight on their terms would be if you really want fights and it's an even enough fight that your fleet would only maybe be killed

  10. #30
    Keeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5, 2013
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by antoine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by michaeljd View Post
    Great question. It comes down to one simple question.
    Why should we fight on their terms?

    Prior to the jammer going up GENT's stage 30-60 capitals supported by bombers and black legion in some sort of sub-caps. It is a great defense and honestly something that would probably kill a domi fleet.

    That being said, we have no intention of fighting on their terms. We don't have to. If they want to fight then leave it unjammed. However, they need to understand that everyday they stay up here they are giving PL/NC./N3 the time to recover the initiative down south and give them the time to generate timers down south. Please stop jamming system GENT's lets brawl it out like the KE front. Oh wait...
    a reason to fight on their terms would be if you really want fights and it's an even enough fight that your fleet would only maybe be killed
    Space is big, if someone really wants fights they wouldn't be poking at sov. Sov battles aren't about fights; try and tell me different but hours of tidi isn't fun. Sov is about making someone else bleed, and you'd be surprised the lengths people go just to make other peoples gameplay bad.


    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    What the fucking fuck in the fuck fuck is going fucking on here?

  11. #31
    Orar Ironfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Adversity
    Posts
    2,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeves View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by antoine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by michaeljd View Post
    Great question. It comes down to one simple question.
    Why should we fight on their terms?

    Prior to the jammer going up GENT's stage 30-60 capitals supported by bombers and black legion in some sort of sub-caps. It is a great defense and honestly something that would probably kill a domi fleet.

    That being said, we have no intention of fighting on their terms. We don't have to. If they want to fight then leave it unjammed. However, they need to understand that everyday they stay up here they are giving PL/NC./N3 the time to recover the initiative down south and give them the time to generate timers down south. Please stop jamming system GENT's lets brawl it out like the KE front. Oh wait...
    a reason to fight on their terms would be if you really want fights and it's an even enough fight that your fleet would only maybe be killed
    Space is big, if someone really wants fights they wouldn't be poking at sov. Sov battles aren't about fights; try and tell me different but hours of tidi isn't fun. Sov is about making someone else bleed, and you'd be surprised the lengths people go just to make other peoples gameplay bad.
    That's exactly what I figured. Everyone loves fights, but not fighting 60 caps when you have none is reasonable tbh, but I figured this was about hurting the CFC more then anything else. And tbh if they keep up with it they could easily have a very real impact on the CFC down south.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant
    I know all about botting because I know all about almost everything in eve.

  12. #32

    Join Date
    October 16, 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    155
    Actually we usually don't have anything beyond a small smattering of TIDI on the fights we had in KE. Yes I want fights but not at the cost of increasing the enemies morale

  13. #33

    Join Date
    March 18, 2013
    Location
    [.VERA] <CHAOS>
    Posts
    447
    For those who don't know, what costs about cyno jammers is putting the upgrade in the IHUB. https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Sovereignty_guide.
    You don't need an online jammer for it to be costing you, and you can't take the upgrade out, so once a jammer upgrade is put in, while that IHUB is online, it will be costing 600m/month regardless of whether there is actually a jammer present in system.
    Some alliances get around this by doubling up on IHUBs, and having the same upgrades minus the jammer in the second, which they can switch around in an hour, thus avoiding the cost. Offline IHUBs can be destroyed without a timer though, so you risk losing your jammer upgrades (and they need to be freightered in because they're too big for JF's).

    I hope, once they have forced GENTS to jam all their systems, instead of giving them the fights they want, EMP will start working on PBLRD space, especially the office stations. Take G5E and you can threaten Tribute.

  14. #34
    Orar Ironfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Adversity
    Posts
    2,281
    See all of that I didn't know. Good stuff. I'm actualy surprised at that cost then thr GENTS would even want to jam all those systems rather then just fight for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant
    I know all about botting because I know all about almost everything in eve.

  15. #35

    Join Date
    February 15, 2012
    Location
    LUE
    Posts
    326
    presumably they jammed them precisely because they wanted to fight for them, rather than worrying about the supercap horde taking a few mids up for every important timer

  16. #36
    Orar Ironfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Adversity
    Posts
    2,281
    That's fair tbh~
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant
    I know all about botting because I know all about almost everything in eve.

  17. #37

    Join Date
    October 16, 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    155
    Honestly though, I don't understand how they don't see our objective... Notice the -A- headshot is being lined up with one of their final timers.

  18. #38

    Join Date
    October 16, 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    155
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Boy did we start it with a bang. TEST ALLIANCE PLEASE IGNORE is back on the Sov map with the taking of the first sov in GENT's space 669-IX Slippery Petes as always are a tough doctrine to fight against and they kicked our butt http://evicted.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_...ll_id=21179219 Also, we derped and had a titan tackeled but we able to clear it up http://evicted.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_...ll_id=21181496 In general finally the fights are starting to come in. So I am pretty happy

  19. #39
    Grarr Dexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    shitbox
    Posts
    2,650
    'we cleared it up' more like you called in everyone to help you save it lel

  20. #40

    Join Date
    October 16, 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    155
    http://evicted.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_...ll_id=21182384 I am sorry I didn't realize that 32 TEST and 27 PL counted as EVERYONE. Also, since when is having friends show up for something like defending a tackeled Titan a bad thing. Also, if you can count:

    Who Deployed the most subs: EMP

    Who Deployed the most caps: EMP

    If you're going to shit talk at least follow it with some real facts. Like the time NC. followed our 30 slow cats with 50-60 of them to drop an FCON Domi fleet.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •