hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The Eastern Front: (Kalevala/Geminate/Etherium/Perrigen Falls)

The Eastern Front: (Kalevala/Geminate/Etherium/Perrigen Falls)

With the beginning of a massive bloc war down south, the CFC alliances who were not ordered South began a new campaign in the Drone Lands.
    Fidelas Constans began hitting Etherium Reach

Gentlemen's Agreement were assigned The Kalevala Expanse

Circle-Of-Two were assigned Perrigen Falls

Prior to the redeployment of Insidious Empire [EMP] the three alliances were snatching up handfuls of systems that lacked IHUBs, and even some that had them. Anyways, EMP quickly redeployed back to the North in search of fights and the chance to cool down after some brutal fighting on the Providence Deployment and Curse Deployment. The first goal was to challenge the CFC alliances in order of the threat that they posed to us. Much to our disappointment, it hasnt quite panned out that way. Anyways, we immediately began contesting timers created by the GENTS and even began dropping our own SBU's.

Early in the war GENTS showed their stuff when their CERB fleet, wrecked our brutix fleet through and accidental warp to .
    http://insidiousempire.eve-kill.net/...ll_id=20558143

However, the victory was short lived when just 3 days later Insidious Empire, who was well outnumbered, fought the combined forces of CO2, FCON and GENTs in XTJ-5Q.
    http://insidiousempire.eve-kill.net/...ll_id=20604370

The defeat which was not even 24 hours old, had salt poured on it after FCON's welp in WPV-JN. An EMP Dominix fleet baited them into a fight which was followed soon after by EMP Slowcat fleet, and NC/PL Slowcat Fleet.
    http://insidiousempire.eve-kill.net/...ll_id=20619461

At this point progress in the Kalevala Expanse had all but been erased. We began turning our focus farther North while our allies began erasing the progress made by FCON. EMP faced off with CO2 in an interesting fight Domis, versus triple plated, passive targeting Typhoons. Which turned out to be pretty dangerous until we decided enough was enough and brought the slowcats in. http://insidiousempire.eve-kill.net/...ll_id=20693926

Anyways, with the collapse of the GENTS war effort we decided it was about time to go and attempt to spur a fight through the reinforcement of P-E9GN which brought us a decent fight though we screwed up when dropping the hammer on the aggressed GENTs carriers because our bubbler failed to bubble them as the PL supers came on field a bunch that were not pointed jumped out.
    http://insidiousempire.eve-kill.net/...ll_id=20785389

And that is where we find ourselves today, progress is being made by the defenders and the offenders often find their seige fleet being pushed off by 10 - 20 interceptors which doesn't allow them to swamp the defenders with timers.

Here's a random video of a gank that occured today. We, dirty blobbers were notified of a triaged carrier on a gate. I quickly gathered my nerds together and yeah. STOP WARPING CARRIERS TO GATES. Also, who would have figured that SDing caught capitals is still a thing...
    Last edited by michaeljd; December 7 2013 at 11:45:58 PM.

To give you some background, we were spinning our ships as we normally do, when suddenly some BOT renter began screaming out over intel that his super was tackled while ratting.... (who the heck does that). Anyways, we quickly gathered our trusty steed known as the slowcat and burned a cyno there in hopes of capital escalation. After sitting there.. and sitting there... and sitting there finally a cyno went up and in poured around 20 carriers from the reputable lowsec entity known as Suddenly Spaceships. We quickly lit our cyno and counter escalated with 30 slowcats of our own and 10 or so dreads. Followed closely by the PL supers, however we suck and only one of our carriers decided to ghost ride leaving us sad and unfulfilled because we were bad and only killed 3 of their carriers which had refitted to a full set of warp core stabs (well done). Unfortunately, because I am terrible I forgot to press record... Anyways, good fight gentleman. See you around.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=20800275

There is a lot of hurf blurf from GENTS and co. about behind the scenes work to give them the advantage.

GENTS also decided that EMP was above their weight class and somehow decided that Legion of xXDeathXx wasn't. Well, that may have backfired because XIX helicopter dicked GENTS SBUs, putting up defensive ones, and have killed defensive SBUs in Vale of the Silent, including their staging system LS-JEP. Of course this resulted in ~diplomacy~ and some CFC broadcasts about not attacking each other in home regions. To nobody's surprised the CFC broadcasts shifted blame to XIX FCs, not GENTS who SBU'd half of Geminate first.

Anyways, the big final station timer was a bit of a whimper. EMP formed up a full Dominix fleet with 200 Domis, had a good sized bomber wing, a modest secondary AHAC fleet, slowcats, blap dreads, and about 20 super carriers. There were supposedly N3 and PL fleets on standby as well, seems to be true as I saw a few NC in system shitting up local. Station flipped and TCU killed uneventfully. Domis were bombed on an SBU when I took my hictor bubble down for supers to jump out, but Domis were smartbomb fit and managed to kill the grand majority of the bombs.

GENTS called blob and reshipped to bombers. CO2 and FCON turned around and went home. GENTS have since reshipped to Nagas, presumably to ganks some TCUs and play TCU ping pong. EMP fleets spanked them on multiple grids/systems and they are running home with their tails tucked between their legs.

Here is a 'battlereport' http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=20836493
    Last edited by Bocephus; December 8 2013 at 09:51:30 PM.

Not much to report here, this front is basically over. GENTS have undeployed to their home system in Vale. CO2 offlined their SBUs and TCUs in Perrigen Falls, EMP have since taken them (http://evemaps.dotlan.net/region/Perrigen_Falls/changes). As far as I know FCON is still fighting, but I had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday so I could have missed something in my prescription painkiller induced stupor. It appears as if Goons are recalling their pets, probably to bring them down south to the main front.

Feel bad for CO2, they have that warrior spirit, the CFC is holding them back from what they could be. Lost a lot of respect for GENTS. And FCON is still FCON.

Hope to see some BRs from the EMP/TEST campaign in the Vale.

At the moment we have been seizing a bunch of moons pretty much uncontested. However, GENTS are not to happy, ie they are screaming bloody murder, that we are taking their money moons so we may see them back home soon (one can only hope) I miss the good fights.

Quote Originally Posted by michaeljd View Post
    At the moment we have been seizing a bunch of moons pretty much uncontested. However, GENTS are not to happy, ie they are screaming bloody murder, that we are taking their money moons so we may see them back home soon (one can only hope) I miss the good fights.
    I'm curious if this assault into vale will actually fracture the CFC offensive against N3PL. My guess is that it probably will once alliances realize they can't effectively defend their moons and also be down south to help the Russians~

I'm then also curious to see how the Russians respond to the CFC pulling out(if they do) and leaving them to get dumpstered by N3PL.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant
    I know all about botting because I know all about almost everything in eve.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuMilitari View Post
    Hope to see some BRs from the EMP/TEST campaign in the Vale.
    And some to the race of men.

Well we actually have some reports of two entities coming north to deal with the small coalition that EMP has set up. It should be a fun if it actually pans out. Anyways, I for one will not count my chickens until they hatch.

Anyways, we decided since several alliances were going to head north to fight us it was time to step it up and begin hitting sov. In response to this, GENTs have begun jamming every system we have hit. I wish they would come north faster so we could fight.

Courtesy of TEST ALLIANCE PLEASE IGNORE

After a brief break to refresh my nerd spirit (Food + Bathroom break) I was working on some logistics stuff when intel lit up about a random gang headed our way. Anyways we rage formed ahacs and after a few minutes of doing the dance we got down and dirty with them. Also, apparently a nag can track cruisers without even using webs, who would have figured.
    http://evicted.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_...ll_id=21123707

Keep the updates coming. I'm really interested to see what happens in the north with T[EMP]EST (is that any good? I Just made it up.)
    EVE Down Under - a community for players in the AUTZ
    In-game channel: evedownunder // Twitter // Facebook // www.evedownunder.com

lol that is pretty awesome man. But unfortunately it doesn't give tribute to our other allies Black Core Alliance, Mordu's Angels, East India Trading Company, Advent Fate and their small FDZ coalition

Do you know who the CFC is sending to help back up GENTS?

Rumor says that Black Legion will be "Deploying" to Obe for fights. As well as CO2/FA/FCON coming north but that remains to be seen. Heck, GENTS was up here today but refused to fight. Only a poor warp from a roaming Goonie gang allowed us some kills against the CFC.

BL is deploying to OBE, and Love Squad, former pizza, now has a boner that TEST is back playing in Null

Of the three Zealots lost, one has two tracking computers; loaded with one tracking script and one optimal range script. Another Zealot has beam lasers. LOL EMP.

How did the capture of S-N go?

It was a rage form home defense. We actually have 4 different Zealot fittings and we hadn't called the doctrine out for a while. Meh no worries. To provide a quick update regarding the war. The CFC has redeployed, GENTs, CO2, Black Legion., Euro Squad, Love Squad, and another Goonie Squad. Every system we have been reinforced to this point has had a cyno-jammer deployed in system. They deploy 30-60 carriers under the jammer and just wait us out. It is a great tactic, but we wont be fighting you on your terms. It is one of the privileges of being the attacker. Anyways, we will keep hitting their systems that are not jammed, so eventually the 600mil a month per system + tower costs will catch up to them especially since we have most of their money making moons in Vale. I could always chest beat about how we are doing god's work tying up a large portion of the CFC up in Vale and how at least it gives the N3 a little breathing room down south. But screw it I just want fights. Undock your Raven fleet GENTS and CO2 in your typhoons let us brawl it out.

Oh and on a serious note thanks BL for jumping into us last night it takes a lot of balls to actually do that when you are that outnumbered. I must admit I was surprised (happily but still). Hopefully we will have a reinforced system left unjammed so I can produce a trigger video for the domi's but until then o7 GENTS.

I wouldn't count on the isk mattering. Like at all. As pointed out numerous times trying to "bankrupt" a large established alliance is not going to work. 600mi a month is a single plex. I'm sure that ANY established alliance can afford that cost indefinitely. Hell most individual players can afford that indefinitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant
    I know all about botting because I know all about almost everything in eve.