hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: DOTA AND LOL ARE DEAD! DEAD I TELL YOU! (Wh 40k MOBA announced)

DOTA AND LOL ARE DEAD! DEAD I TELL YOU! (Wh 40k MOBA announced)

http://2p.com/3093782_1/New-MOBA-Sto...d-by-Caleb.htm

Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance, a new MOBA set in Games Workshop's Warhammer 40K universe, today announced by British developer Eutechnyx.
    Unlike Relic’s excellent real-time strategy series, Warhammer: 40,000: Dawn of War, Storm of Vengeance based on canonical events in the 40K universe telling the story of a pivotal moment in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, during the legendary planetary conflict on Piscina IV. Featuring two of Games Workshop's most cherished characters, Grand Master Belial and Ork Warlord Ghazghkull Thraka, Storm of Vengeance offers the player the chance to command the tenacious defence of the planet with only 100 Dark Angel Space Marines, or attempt it’s annihilation using the cunning of the Ork Waaagh! and their telly-porta technology. You can check out the original Storm of Vengeance and the Piscina campaign in this PDF.

Eutechnyx describes Storm of Vengeance as a “lane strategy game” set in the dark, gothic universe of Warhammer 40,000.
    In fact, Eutechnyx is a studio that is known for its racing titles like Auto Club Revolution. Storm of Vengeance is the first non-racing game of Eutechnyx. So I don't think Storm of Vengeance will be a big title, but it still get my attention because it is in partnership with Games Workshop and it is a MOBA that set in the awesome Warhammer 40K fiction.

Storm of Vengeance is slated for a 2014 release on PC and mobile devices.

Trololo mobile devices. Fuck this shit. At least the artwork is amazing once more.

maybe it will be ok

Smuggo
    I can't wait to pay 20 for a single, digital space marine.

Looks shit

I will fucking gut you.

Eutechnyx are developing it?

i literally can see their offices from my bedroom window. im going to go piss through they letterbox brb

mobile devices

looks shit

>mobile devices

Why do space marines have the most advanced gigantic power armour but never wear their helmets so one stray bullet could take them out?

Bonus reputation for better gear if you finish the mission without helmet.

Because all important characters have their helmet damaged when dropping from orbit into the mission.

Because the long wolven hair and beard does barely fit.

Choose one.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    Why do space marines have the most advanced gigantic power armour but never wear their helmets so one stray bullet could take them out?
    The emperor protects.

Smuggo
    Thick skulls.

call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass
    bigdicks

Looking forward to it with lol shitting itself 24/7 and DOTA2 being a fancy hat simulator. Even it is labeled as a "strategic tower defence game and not a MOBA". It won't stop it from attracting the usual Mobacommunity and all but if it is fun who cares

Because power in 40k is determined by head and shoulder wear:

Pauldron + no helmet > pauldron + helmet > hat > bare head > helmet. If a dude in power armour ever puts a hat on who knows what will happen.