hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cue's Mafia Round N+1(signup thread)

Quote Originally Posted by duckduck View Post
    GG.

I certainly made some superbad moves in my first game as mafia.

However, Bent I was really frustrated that you accepted Steph's PM as unshakably true. You even did a Fermat and alluded to a proof you never explained:
    #2: Steph is lying, which would mean he's mafia and attempted to kill me last night. This is possible, but for the life of me I have no idea why he would then pm me and tell me he saved me if he was. It *could* be an attempt to figure out my role, in which case it worked, but in doing so he basically killed himself to do it (will explain why later)
    I'm pretty new to Mafia, but I love the game. I'd appreciate any post match analysis anyone wants to give.
    I didn't really. In fact I was struggling with steph's claim a lot in the last day, but with NH being basically AFK the entire game and voting for me I had little choice in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by duckduck View Post
    GG.

I certainly made some superbad moves in my first game as mafia.

However, Bent I was really frustrated that you accepted Steph's PM as unshakably true. You even did a Fermat and alluded to a proof you never explained:
    #2: Steph is lying, which would mean he's mafia and attempted to kill me last night. This is possible, but for the life of me I have no idea why he would then pm me and tell me he saved me if he was. It *could* be an attempt to figure out my role, in which case it worked, but in doing so he basically killed himself to do it (will explain why later)
    I'm pretty new to Mafia, but I love the game. I'd appreciate any post match analysis anyone wants to give.
    The reason I fingered you as mafia was because you played differently this game than in the past.

Sorry bent. Take it as a compliment that I can't tell your dodgy from your clean very well or something. You just come over too dodgy normally, while steph in more-dodgy-than-normal mode just talks less. I suspect with more time to re-read I'd have noticed his posting was a bit more off-kilter than yours and swung the other way, but then, I also assumed I wouldn't make it because I was much less active than normal and its too good a cover for a don/godfather role to hide under, but no one even mentioned it, going so far as to accept it as a reason to vote for others :/

Walloftext aside, nice to see us actually letting people making content reliably every game actually make it to the end (not me >.>)