hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 197 of 197 FirstFirst ... 97147187194195196197
Results 3,921 to 3,924 of 3924

Thread: Getting in shape/not caring fitness thread

It's not the worst exercise mind you and when you get into it time flies but I tend to prefer other sports lately. Similar thing with running. It's a single minded activity that really brings results but it's kinda boring. So I tend to climb and play basketball.

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    It's not the worst exercise mind you and when you get into it time flies but I tend to prefer other sports lately. Similar thing with running. It's a single minded activity that really brings results but it's kinda boring. So I tend to climb and play basketball.
    id love to play basket ball but there is on court that im aware of in basingstoke and its way out there in the crappy part of town

Find a group that plays regularly. We tend to play inside in a gym from October to mid April and outside otherwise. I'm sure you will find a basketball court/group near by.

Aye, chances are there'll be a group that plays in a local school sports hall or something. I used to go to my old secondary school sports centre for pick up games with my cousin and his mates when I last lived with my parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Road to Wigan Pier - George Orwell
    We all rail against class-distinctions, but very few people seriously want to abolish them. Here you come upon the important fact that every revolutionary opinion draws part of its strength from a secret conviction that nothing can be changed.