hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99149189196197198199
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 3975

Thread: Getting in shape/not caring fitness thread

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    I find it depends on what it is you do ie work etc, try being out on ops without carbs

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, a lot of athletes who are 'ketogenic' often refeed carbs before competing. The body is simply very good at utilising carbs as energy.

I'm fine with people going lowcarb but it's bloody annoying when they start shouting about it as if it's the only way to lose weight. It's a disruptive lifestyle change that isn't necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I find it depends on what it is you do ie work etc, try being out on ops without carbs

Yeah, a lot of athletes who are 'ketogenic' often refeed carbs before competing. The body is simply very good at utilising carbs as energy.

I'm fine with people going lowcarb but it's bloody annoying when they start shouting about it as if it's the only way to lose weight. It's a disruptive lifestyle change that isn't necessary.
    bear in mind im a walking anecdote who barley relies on facts and or science
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Show me on the doll where I wrote that it's the only way to do it. I simply think it's the best way for me, considering I also have a family history of type 2 diabetes, thus I have a risk of developing it in the future. Eliminating carbs from my diet only helps in preventing that. If it makes losing weight quicker and easier, all for the better.

The amount of physical effort I'm putting in my job makes it reasonably tough to give up carbs, but it is sensible for me to avoid them completely for reasons stated already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?İDoomchinchilla 2015

Technically not. The body can go without by altering some metabolic chemistry. It was originally prescribed to treat children with certain types of epilepsy, since it was found seizures became less frequent in some children with low carb diets.

A couple of decades on it's become a cult.
    So you're saying that if I just eat loads of bacon I won't get withdrawl seizures?

Only one way to find out!

Posted von mein Tapashitcunt

Proud to report already lost 3kg since the 12th 100.8kg now from 103.8kg. This whilst maintaining adequate hydration and smaller sized meals and reducing carbs only - still had some toast and some molasses sugar in the coffee and the occasional pastry.

No gym yet except at home lifts and full body for about 1h/day.

Needless to say I'm happy, but I'm also aware there'll be a plateau probably at 90kg. Luckily I'm aiming at waist measurements improvements as opposed to pure weight improvements.

Six shooters ruined PvP.

Today first day of zero carbs and I already feel like strangling baby kittens

Six shooters ruined PvP.

Keep at it, it's when that feeling goes away that you know you're in ketosis. Takes a few weeks for most. I was lucky, the only side effect I had during that period was bad breath.

Or he could just eat a reasonable deficit for 2 months to lose 10 kg without cutting out basic dietary staples and spending 4 weeks suffering while his metabolic chemistry adapts to a meme diet in order to shed 5kg of water weight.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Or he could just eat a reasonable deficit for 2 months to lose 10 kg without cutting out basic dietary staples and spending 4 weeks suffering while his metabolic chemistry adapts to a meme diet in order to shed 5kg of water weight.
    Or you can already fuck off with your idea of carbs being essential in nutrition thank you.

That's the lack of carbs talking, I'm loving it

Six shooters ruined PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Or you can already fuck off with your idea of carbs being essential in nutrition thank you.

That's the lack of carbs talking, I'm loving it

Aren't you a doctor shouldn't you know better?

Do you even know what "essential" means?

Six shooters ruined PvP.

Is removing carbs from your diet """""essential""""" to losing weight?

Is removing carbs from your diet """""essential""""" to losing weight?
    No, but I prefer it because it keeps at bay insulin resistance and makes losing weight quicker and a lot more durable.

Six shooters ruined PvP.

What might work for some, may not work for others.

Give it a go for a month and see how you feel. It does work but it is not for everyone, some may not be able to deal with the side effects, others barely have any.
    Putin 2012