hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 100 of 143 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100101102103110 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2857

Thread: The South: Black Russians vs. N3

Quote Originally Posted by Keeves View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by equak View Post
    Wow. When that much hardware hits the field, you know its on. And that lightshow was awesome.
    I like how they escalate basically simultaneously.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDude View Post
    Yeah just read that.. the reverberations from BR- are going to be showing in the upcoming weeks with these types of things which is expected but you can already sense the despair/'didn't want that sov anyways' coming from Nulli leadership... even if they didn't mean it like that, poor choice of words

The next few weeks will be pretty brutal, but if they honestly want to try grinding 13 regions and 200+ stations while we hotdrop every fucker that moves, be my guest.
    So... You don't want your line members to panic bc you are going to keep fighting the war but if the enemy wants to take all the stuff you're fighting over then that's cool... Ok, Nulli, good talk.

EDIT: I REALLY hope this isn't the beginning of the end of the war..

Quote Originally Posted by ManuMilitari View Post
    Yeah just read that.. the reverberations from BR- are going to be showing in the upcoming weeks with these types of things which is expected but you can already sense the despair/'didn't want that sov anyways' coming from Nulli leadership... even if they didn't mean it like that, poor choice of words

The next few weeks will be pretty brutal, but if they honestly want to try grinding 13 regions and 200+ stations while we hotdrop every fucker that moves, be my guest.
    So... You don't want your line members to panic bc you are going to keep fighting the war but if the enemy wants to take all the stuff you're fighting over then that's cool... Ok, Nulli, good talk.

yeah, I read that and thought to myself: Them's cascading words.

A smart group would make things LOOK like a cascade in hopes the other group underestimates them and fucks up.

A smart group would make things LOOK like a cascade in hopes the other group underestimates them and fucks up.
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

Spoiler:

this is Nulli we're talking about here. I give them all the props in the world for being willing to throw down, but at the end of the day they ain't known for making the best decisions.

Can we have more gifs with labels please? I need more labelled gifs.
    Leather Daddy never met a hole he couldn’t handle, until today.

Rumour has it that ... vOv
    ----------------------------------
    [10:59:16] Ghost Storm: Hi
    [10:59:28] Ghost Storm: WTF why PL have dock right in b-r??
    [10:59:39] numismancer: talk to sort, elo, union and zumzat
    [10:59:50] numismancer: pl wanted a deal to abandon n3

Fake?
    Last edited by LeonM; January 30 2014 at 06:21:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by equak View Post
    Wow. When that much hardware hits the field, you know its on. And that lightshow was awesome.
    Dat focused DD fire at 3:24

Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    Rumour has it that ... vOv
    [10:59:16] Ghost Storm: Hi
    [10:59:28] Ghost Storm: WTF why PL have dock right in b-r??
    [10:59:39] numismancer: talk to sort, elo, union and zumzat
    [10:59:50] numismancer: pl wanted a deal to abandon n3

Fake?
    probably, Manny outright said in that podcast that their allies and treaties would remain the same. I could see it if goonswarm owned the station since historically PL and Goons get along pretty well despite often being at odds in game, and the goons might let them have their shit to keep the fight going, but Razor has it from what I understand and I don't think they'd be as willing to do something that maverick, in the name of gudfights and or old friends, of which they are not with PL as far as I know.

I, for one, hope it's fake. But I've a strong feeling that it's not...

Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    I, for one, hope it's fake. But I've a strong feeling that it's not...
    I don't throw allies under a bus, Vince is something I consider and Efriend, and despite how things go with him and other people we have dealings with, Vince has always been there and always had our back.

That said, my corp, my fucking corp, took a hit of around 1.5 trillion isk. My alliance as a whole took a shot to the nuts somewhere in the neighborhood of 4.5 trillion isk. Those numbers are beyond staggering in nature and dwarf the amount of money more than half the alliances in EVE will ever see, much less recover from.

And right now thats what needs to happen.

I need my people to get a chance to recover.

I've been in PL for a really long time, and all the welps we've had have been chump change to the actual members in comparison to the losses we're facing here, and coupled with BL knocking on the door in Drones near constantly I made a judgement call to get my people whole.

I eat a shit sandwich, I pull back, I get my people right, I get my house right, and I get my cap fleet back in order, and then we see where life is and how things are going.

I don't expect people to like my call, and personally your opinions on my call mean less than fuck all, what matters to me is how my people are doing and dealing with things and how the future of the alliance looks, and the best way for me to do that is to back our shit up to our house and have some Legion on Legion combat up north.

Anything outside of how the alliance recovers is irrelevant to me
    Last edited by Grath; January 30 2014 at 07:55:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Without drone assign, the slowcat doctrine will wither and die.

Alliance tournament is 6 months away.

Meh, I am not judging your motives or decisions at all. Obviously our interests collide, and I'd never think that PL would make decisions based on my whims.
    If anything I can only say I respect your way of both making a tough call and plainly stating it. Маybe the 'plainly stating it' part above all, given the amount of bullshit people are in habit of feeding one another.
    I hope that we'll come up north knocking on your door, but i am not entirely sure that'll happen.
    Last edited by LeonM; January 30 2014 at 08:21:19 AM.

Consolidating into a small region to recover makes complete sense but presents a solid target as well. It works on the premise that none of your considerably larger (former) enemies consider you enough of a threat in the long run to try and use this opportunity to really hit it home. That being said, the void you're going through this move should keep the larger players busy long enough for you to recuperate. Also, somehow none of the people that have a big enough super presence to overwhelm you individually seem to hate your guts enough.

Maybe telling CFC how to counter N3PL main tactic was a bad idea

The only thing that i allow myself to be smug about, is that I've *predicted* this like a couple of months back, way before the NAP with Goons was published. A mighty prediction, I know... But i always admit that i am petty.

Man this Keckers dude just has some weird bitter shit poster schtick.

We must have really fucked you up at some point hombre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Without drone assign, the slowcat doctrine will wither and die.

I'm not bitter at all, I'm just a nobody who shitposts and doesn't really like goons vOv

read as: I was hoping PL would kick CFC ass and then something something new nullsec landscape
    Last edited by Keckers; January 30 2014 at 09:35:04 AM.