hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Planes You REALLY Want to See in War Thunder Eventually?

Mitchell bomber with the 75mm M5 cannon (variant of the M3 gun on the Sherman and M6 on the Chaffee.) I think that same model of the Mitchell had eight 50 cals for strafing as well. Throw this monster in after the last Mitchell on the tech tree and bump up the B17 everyone is so fond of complaining about.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Magnum View Post
    Mitchell bomber with the 75mm M5 cannon (variant of the M3 gun on the Sherman and M6 on the Chaffee.) I think that same model of the Mitchell had eight 50 cals for strafing as well. Throw this monster in after the last Mitchell on the tech tree and bump up the B17 everyone is so fond of complaining about.
    Bumping B17 further from heavy fighters doesn't achieve anything fyi.

They are fine imo as they are now. The good news is Yer-2 doesn't die to a stray freedomcal now too.

There were a number of variants with the 75mm (M4 and T13E1)before they dropped it. The G models were armed with an M4 and a pair of fixed foward .50s plus the turrets (The dorsal turret could also be brought to bear forward) and waist guns, the H had a T13E1 and eight fixed foward .50s, and the J model replaced the T13E1 with another four .50s. H and J models could also carry eight five inch rockets, and all variants could still carry a substantial bomb load.

So that's 4x forward facing .50 cal + 75mm cannon for the G model, 10x .50 cal + 75mm cannon + rockets for the H, and 14x .50 cal + rockets for the J.

-O
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those Thukkers, that way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn stupid useless conversations with anybody.
    Failing the Voight-Kampff test, one tortoise at a time.

Jack of all trades, the master of none.

FUCKING GAIJIN GIVE 57mm HE FOR FUCKS SAKE

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Wait, are you saying they are worse now then they should be? Sheeeit, my 24 is raping faces.
    A lot worse afaik. :P

Also i havent seen you be excited about confirmed SEA FURY FUCK YEAH yet. I am disappointed.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Well the first one is a python one-liner .

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Wait, are you saying they are worse now then they should be? Sheeeit, my 24 is raping faces.

Also i havent seen you be excited about confirmed SEA FURY FUCK YEAH yet. I am disappointed.
    It was confirmed since day 0 as it's in the release tree. Spiteful isn't though.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

It was confirmed since day 0 as it's in the release tree. Spiteful isn't though.
    Yes but there's now pictures of it in the wip thread on the forums.

What's the cutoff year for WT planes anyways? If 1955 or greater is acceptable, I want the freaking Martin P6M.

-O
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those Thukkers, that way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn stupid useless conversations with anybody.
    Failing the Voight-Kampff test, one tortoise at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophichius View Post
    What's the cutoff year for WT planes anyways? If 1955 or greater is acceptable, I want the freaking Martin P6M.

-O
    End of korean war