hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Planes You REALLY Want to See in War Thunder Eventually?

The "Emily" flying boat. More bombs, much faster than the H6K, and had ten turrets...half of which were 20mm cannons.

Quote Originally Posted by lucian View Post
    The "Emily" flying boat. More bombs
    noep

2 torps or 2 1tonners.

Not like I want bomb things with it...crash land the noob fortress on a domination air strip, hop in the turret, and watch all the little biplanes attacking you explode.

Not like I want bomb things with it...crash land the noob fortress on a domination air strip, hop in the turret, and watch all the little biplanes attacking you explode.
    You are bad for playing arcade and then you are bad for assuming this boat would end up below 7th tier.

plz die, tia

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    You are bad for playing arcade and then you are bad for assuming this boat would end up below 7th tier.

plz die, tia
    there's going to be only 5 tiers now

:3

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post

plz die, tia
    there's going to be only 5 tiers now

:3
    Argh, foiled again!

Fuck this no prototype rule in the ass.

A late-war attempt was made with the Fw 190 A-10, which was to have begun arriving in pilots' hands by March 1945 and was to be fitted with larger wings for better maneuverability at higher altitudes, which, due to internal space, could have allowed additional 30 mm (1.18 in) calibre, long-barreled MK 103 cannon to be fitted. The A-10 was to be powered by the 801 F engine. However, due to the priority given to the Dora variant of the Fw 190 and the new Ta 152, the A-10 never made it past the prototype stage.
    I don't care for longer wings or a more powerful engine at all, i want an MK 103 in a fighter (that is not a Pfeil) goddamit.

Why stop there. Strap a GSh-6-30 to your tempest. Fireworks guaranteed. XD

I want the Spitfires from Doctor Who
    Failing that the B26 or the Stirling and the Halifax would be awesome.

Trying to find an interesting plane that Razor doesn't automatically hate for being too awesome..I'm thinking the F-94 Starfire. It's a night fighter variant of the F-80 with somewhat better engines and radar. So what makes it cool? The Fl-94C model had all its guns removed and instead carried upwards of 48 high velocity air-to-air rockets. Every bomber pilot in the game would shit their pants when they see it coming.

Trying to find an interesting plane that Razor doesn't automatically hate for being too awesome..
    >posts a late and bland jet
    >is lucian

Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Polish planes would be nice as a early British subtree, just like Italians.
    Yes, indeed, although there are not that many that would be usable in the game. Actually, only 2 would be interesting.

PZL P.11c fighter (more -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PZL_P.11). I can image it as similar to I-153, armed with 2x7,7mm, upgradeable to 4x7,7mm.

PZL P.37 bomber (more -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PZL.37_%C5%81o%C5%9B). Something like early Do-217 or SB-2. Fast, agile, 3 gunners with single 7,7mm MGs.

For fighters, there would be earlier variants of P.11 (basically the same plane, just less engine power) and P.7 (totally obsolete in 1939). P.24 was the final model of the line (closed cockpit, there were variants with 2x20mm cannons) but it was never adopted by Polish Air Force, only small numbers was exported.

There was P.23 bomber but that would be crap like early Su-2, just not that maneuverable and without the ability to dive bomb. Rest of Polish planes was in prototype stage or even just in projects.

P.11 I'd buy even if it was premium

Also, there's a Rumanian fighter that would fit nice in German tree: IAR.80 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAR_80). It was quite modern monoplane that Romanian build using some parts of... Polish P.11/P.24. You can notice the tail that is virtually the same on both planes
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_getter
    Why don't we just remove highsec all together, since carebears obviously should not be rewarded by being allowed to login to the game?

[QUOTE=SokoleOko;987382]
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post

Also, there's a Rumanian fighter that would fit nice in German tree: IAR.80 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAR_80). It was quite modern monoplane that Romanian build using some parts of... Polish P.11/P.24. You can notice the tail that is virtually the same on both planes
    yes that thing looks fucking sexy i haev to say

Hurricane Mk IIC (Hurricane Mk IIA Series 2)
    Hurricane Mk IIA Series 1 equipped with new and slightly longer propeller spinner and fully replaced the machine-gun armament with four 20 mm (.79 in) Hispano Mk II cannons, two per side. Hurricane IIA Series 2 became the Mk IIC in June 1941, using a slightly modified wing. The new wings also included a hardpoint for a 500 lb (230 kg) or 250 lb (110 kg) bomb, and later in 1941, fuel tanks. By then performance was inferior to the latest German fighters, and the Hurricane changed to the ground-attack role, sometimes referred to as the Hurribomber. The mark also served as a night fighter and intruder.

Hurricane Mk IIDHurricane Mk IIB conversion armed with two 40 mm (1.57 in) anti-tank autocannons in a gondola-style pod, one under each wing and a single Browning machine gun in each wing loaded with tracers for aiming purposes. The first aircraft flew on 18 September 1941 and deliveries started in 1942. Serial built aircraft had additional armour for the pilot, radiator and engine, and were armed with a Rolls-Royce gun with 12 rounds, later changed to the 40 mm (1.57 in) Vickers S gun with 15 rounds. The outer wing attachments were strengthened so that 4G could be pulled at a weight of 8,540 lb (3,874 kg).[101] The weight of guns and armour protection marginally impacted the aircraft's performance. These Hurricanes were nicknamed "Flying Can Openers", perhaps a play on the No. 6 Squadron's logo which flew the Hurricane starting in 1941.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Additions to the wantlist:

Spitfire Mk XII

Spiteful Mk 16

La-200 (three 9T guns jesus christ i don't care that it's a jet)

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    spiteful hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

nnnnnnnnnnng

Want spiteful. Happy for sea fury and Griffon spits were getting but still... Dat spiteful.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

MEEERIKAAA

FUCK YEAH

Mk 24 is only 5.3 so plenty of room for Spiteful.
    inb4 seafang instead

Pretty sure the Griffon spits will go up with proper flight models tho. Besides, we can have more planes at the same battle rating.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Wait, are you saying they are worse now then they should be? Sheeeit, my 24 is raping faces.