hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: BL supers get dunked

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDutchDude View Post
    As for the Goon / BL relationship, only time will tell ... chances are it will change, but it could go either direction. I'm sure BL is more motivated then ever to get revenge on PL / NC., and partnering up more closely with Goons would probably help towards that goal in a shorter time spam, although at the loss of independence and possible erosion of their identity.
    Eh, it's not like the state of sov null really leaves a ton of room for changing allegiances these days. I imagine the BL of today is going to be much the same as the BL of yesterday.
    Except they'll learn not to commit supers in nullsec ever again without proper support, much less against entities that can bring large amounts of caps/supers to counter them, or for fucking GANKS ffs.
    mhm.

And for an entity primarily known for flying dreads or Muninns, the smart money is that;

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo View Post
    the BL of today is going to be much the same as the BL of yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T'Renn View Post
    I did think about it today in the shower at least. I felt bad for BL.

I'm not even close to elite pvp. I'm quite terrible and admit this freely now since admitting I am a bad is the first step in recovery.

They were good sports about it afterwards at least. Maybe I can sell my aeon to one of them since I doubt I'll ever use it again at this point.
    How can you be terrible at pvp and own an Aeon?

Are you one of those people who saw the biggest ship in the game and then set your one goal to fly one?

most of the people I meet with dreams of gradour like that either quit when they realise how hard to obtain they are or start enjoying subcap pvp and don't look back?
    You dont get good at pvp flying in gangs (if they are bigger then 5 man) unless you are a logi pilot (and there only with 1-2 logis) or the fc, so join corp - pvp a lot in gangs, get kills, bear a lot (be it trading/scamming/plexing/whatever) so you have isk, join pl, buy aeon (or other way round). You now are a person with way above 1k kills with very few losses and are worse at pew pew then a fw newb. Its quite plausible.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Nah I bought the Aeon and the pilot for it back when I was spacerich and in an alliance that used supers. Fun for a while but now it sits unsubbed. I also have several other interesting assets that I'll never use again like a moros and an anshar. It's just one of those things - remnants of a time when I was active and cared more than I do now.

When I can be arsed to log in and actually do something in Eve now I can't find anything to do so I bought a navy domi since I'd never owned one and do L4 missions in it sometimes. Not for the LP or ISK since I don't care about that shit, just to fly the navy domi around. It's a cool ship. I tried selling T'Renn and didn't get any bites -- probably because of her PL corp history. So I just held on to her and she chills out in Rens.

This is derailing and I apologize. Let's talk some more about the ramifications of the losses in regards to the BL / Goon dynamic because that is interesting to me, at least more so than talking about my pathetic Eve existence.

Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    You dont get good at pvp flying in gangs (if they are bigger then 5 man) unless you are a logi pilot (and there only with 1-2 logis)
    But... I was a logi pilot. It was my favorite thing to be in gangs. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    I did think about it today in the shower at least. I felt bad for BL.

I'm not even close to elite pvp. I'm quite terrible and admit this freely now since admitting I am a bad is the first step in recovery.

They were good sports about it afterwards at least. Maybe I can sell my aeon to one of them since I doubt I'll ever use it again at this point.
    How can you be terrible at pvp and own an Aeon?

Are you one of those people who saw the biggest ship in the game and then set your one goal to fly one?

most of the people I meet with dreams of gradour like that either quit when they realise how hard to obtain they are or start enjoying subcap pvp and don't look back?
    You dont get good at pvp flying in gangs (if they are bigger then 5 man) unless you are a logi pilot (and there only with 1-2 logis) or the fc, so join corp - pvp a lot in gangs, get kills, bear a lot (be it trading/scamming/plexing/whatever) so you have isk, join pl, buy aeon (or other way round). You now are a person with way above 1k kills with very few losses and are worse at pew pew then a fw newb. Its quite plausible.
    who said anything about flying in gangs?

Guys, stop derailing and taking away from the fact that a bunch of people played for 4 hours in super slow motion to give us less than half an hour of content to talk about the next day, and none of us had to be involved in that shit fest to still be entertained by it.

Thanks content legions!

Nah I bought the Aeon and the pilot for it back when I was spacerich and in an alliance that used supers. Fun for a while but now it sits unsubbed. I also have several other interesting assets that I'll never use again like a moros and an anshar. It's just one of those things - remnants of a time when I was active and cared more than I do now.

When I can be arsed to log in and actually do something in Eve now I can't find anything to do so I bought a navy domi since I'd never owned one and do L4 missions in it sometimes. Not for the LP or ISK since I don't care about that shit, just to fly the navy domi around. It's a cool ship. I tried selling T'Renn and didn't get any bites -- probably because of her PL corp history. So I just held on to her and she chills out in Rens.

This is derailing and I apologize. Let's talk some more about the ramifications of the losses in regards to the BL / Goon dynamic because that is interesting to me, at least more so than talking about my pathetic Eve existence.
    Its not as bad as most of the other threads de-railing. This is an event thread and frankly everything that needs to be mentioned has been or will be regardless.

I actually have the same feeling about eve at the moment. Not sure what I'm doing still subbed, in an alliance where I was brought in specifically to train newbies and FC which is what I usually enjoy doing but without any vets to privately laugh at our rookies mistakes/plan super tactical ideas with its a bit meh meh at the moment.

I do the same thing you do with your domi in my kronos sometimes, I plex for isk now that I have a real job and its just ~something to do~ which is better than trying to go out in a battleship and solo, because all other solo isn't much challenge or anything fresh...

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=20118528

Best guess is "OH SHIT IM GETTING SHOT....Let me just right click the nearest supercarrier's CHA and look for....oh yes, A-type eanm, this will do nicely. "
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

Best guess is "OH SHIT IM GETTING SHOT....Let me just right click the nearest supercarrier's CHA and look for....oh yes, A-type eanm, this will do nicely. "
    surprised he didn't slap a reactive armour hardner on there as it would have stacked well

Clearly trying to save cap.

For his 1 rep.

The way people fit these days make my eyes bleed.
    Formerly known as Chronus26 (2005-2012)

Does it bother anyone else that the meta Capital rep is called 'inefficient' what the fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by McRay View Post

Clearly trying to save cap.

For his 1 rep.

The way people fit these days make my eyes bleed.
    or that the a-type eanms are the best omni resist modules for armor caps. maybe just maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Does it bother anyone else that the meta Capital rep is called 'inefficient' what the fuck.
    Quite many of the meta module names make no sense at all, them inefficients, limiteds etc.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quite many of the meta module names make no sense at all, them inefficients, limiteds etc.
    atleast limited can be inferred as something like "LIMITED EDITION" or some shit. I mean fuck it might aswell give them totally abigious names like "Decent Capital Energy Transfer", "Passable Capital Shield Booster" "Adequate Remote Capital Armor Rep"

this brings me to my next point - where are the t2 capital mods? Is that ever going to happen or...

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    atleast limited can be inferred as something like "LIMITED EDITION" or some shit. I mean fuck it might aswell give them totally abigious names like "Decent Capital Energy Transfer", "Passable Capital Shield Booster" "Adequate Remote Capital Armor Rep"
    Small 'Accomodation' Vestment Reconstructer

Like, what in the fucking fuck? As far as I can tell this is a module installed in your hotel room that reassembles your clergy robes.
    Last edited by Tetsuo; October 23 2013 at 06:48:05 PM.

this brings me to my next point - where are the t2 capital mods? Is that ever going to happen or...
    Not sure how I feel about Moroses shooting Void/Null

why not? They already shoot faction ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortvvs View Post
    Not sure how I feel about Moroses shooting Void/Null
    Revelations with Scorch

I can get behind this