hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: BL supers get dunked

I am the 99.99998% Tyrus Tenebros's Avatar
    Where does this rank in terms of single-event supercapital losses? It's gotta be relatively up there?

also at least 2 of those supercap pods were empty or near-empty, including a totally empty aeon pod (not that the extra EHP would have mattered but still, lol)

edit: I don't see why all the hate, yeah it was a massacre but it doesn't exactly look like a snoozefest. Epic scale battles are always interesting to read about at the very least, even if you personally don't participate.
    I tried to be cool and all I got was a lousy warning about my sig being too big.

Banned
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Why no show losses count/ISK?
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrus Tenebros View Post
    Where does this rank in terms of single-event supercapital losses? It's gotta be relatively up there?

also at least 2 of those supercap pods were empty or near-empty, including a totally empty aeon pod (not that the extra EHP would have mattered but still, lol)

edit: I don't see why all the hate, yeah it was a massacre but it doesn't exactly look like a snoozefest. Epic scale battles are always interesting to read about at the very least, even if you personally don't participate.
    I think the revenant party is still up on top, although I'm not sure by how much exactly.

who looted the field, lucky son of a bitch

What's the record for most value of ships destroyed in a single battle?

Is this it?

In terms of number of Supercap hulls killed, this is number 1. In terms of isk it's top 3 i think.
    CBA

I think 12 Titans were lost in both O2O and Uemon, plus quite a few SCs. Titans weren't quite as expensive back then, but still I'm pretty sure more ISK was lost.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=8890466
    http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=9183636
    Last edited by kyrieee; October 23 2013 at 11:30:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    The better question is what will Goons/CFC's relationship be like after this. It is no secret that Goons have BL under contract, but I think that is assuming BL has a ton of capitals and super capitals at their disposal. Is Goons going to keep paying top ISK for an alliance that will most likely only field ABCs and Munnins from now on? Goons and the rest of the CFC could have easily escalated, but choose to instead watch BL lose everything.
    If Goons are bankrolling us why don't I have get my Zealots or Muninns replaced

Worst sugar daddy evah!

PL are the Sebastian Vettel of EVE

How exactly are they going to have trouble replacing a Dread fleet? If they never use their supercaps anyway, what's going to change if they have none?

Unless they are a bunch of poors in which case no mercy.
    Formerly known as Chronus26 (2005-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Grarr Dexx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrus Tenebros View Post

I think the revenant party is still up on top, although I'm not sure by how much exactly.
    No this surpasses that by roughly a hundred billion or two.

Wow nice dunk ... was bound to happen, although plenty of people probably wondered who was gonna dunk who. Still a bit surprising BL decided to drop supers and not dreads, which would have been plenty to gank a titan.

As for the Goon / BL relationship, only time will tell ... chances are it will change, but it could go either direction. I'm sure BL is more motivated then ever to get revenge on PL / NC., and partnering up more closely with Goons would probably help towards that goal in a shorter time spam, although at the loss of independence and possible erosion of their identity.
    - don't confuse the fact that I like to be right with the rumours that I actually might be -

(DaDutchDude is in EVE hibernation in Some Random Corporation)

Basically, welp.

EvE: Danny John-Peter
    Everything Else: Sharptoast

http://isk.thealphacompany.net/?isk=...Submit=Convert

749,910,000,000.00 ISK

(749.91 Billion on the killboard as lost)

$23,747.15 USD

Is my number correct or?

Quote Originally Posted by DaDutchDude View Post
    As for the Goon / BL relationship, only time will tell ... chances are it will change, but it could go either direction. I'm sure BL is more motivated then ever to get revenge on PL / NC., and partnering up more closely with Goons would probably help towards that goal in a shorter time spam, although at the loss of independence and possible erosion of their identity.
    Eh, it's not like the state of sov null really leaves a ton of room for changing allegiances these days. I imagine the BL of today is going to be much the same as the BL of yesterday.

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDutchDude View Post
    Eh, it's not like the state of sov null really leaves a ton of room for changing allegiances these days. I imagine the BL of today is going to be much the same as the BL of yesterday.
    Except they'll learn not to commit supers in nullsec ever again without proper support, much less against entities that can bring large amounts of caps/supers to counter them, or for fucking GANKS ffs.

Stick to using dreads for ganks - they can accomplish the same thing, only cheaper and actually better.

Erebus got into POS shields in 49% armor the BR said - if they had dropped all dreads instead of supers erebus would've been much lower or possibly dead due to better dps. :P
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

I was thinking about this today in the shower. Some weeks ago I tried to join up with BL and was denied due to my PL history. I actually rather like not losing my super so it looks like Elo made the right decision for me in telling me to fuck off.

Seriously though I hate Eve and find it terribly boring now that I have no one to fly with. Goons wouldn't take me, BL wouldn't take me. I think I'm going to give BNI a try at this point because I'm way too much of a shitbird for anywhere else. I can't even get into adversity because I don't care for ponies and am not good enough ~elite pvp~

Had I been in BL, I would have duly informed whoever I could that this was an obvious trap, and not to commit supers. They wouldn't have listened to me, and being the good little trooper I am, I would have likely jumped mine in with the rest, only to get raped.

Nice to see Grath on FHC. Entertaining guy.

Quote Originally Posted by T'Renn View Post
    I was thinking about this today in the shower. Some weeks ago I tried to join up with BL and was denied due to my PL history. I actually rather like not losing my super so it looks like Elo made the right decision for me in telling me to fuck off.

Seriously though I hate Eve and find it terribly boring now that I have no one to fly with. Goons wouldn't take me, BL wouldn't take me. I think I'm going to give BNI a try at this point because I'm way too much of a shitbird for anywhere else. I can't even get into adversity because I don't care for ponies and am not good enough ~elite pvp~

Had I been in BL, I would have duly informed whoever I could that this was an obvious trap, and not to commit supers. They wouldn't have listened to me, and being the good little trooper I am, I would have likely jumped mine in with the rest, only to get raped.

Nice to see Grath on FHC. Entertaining guy.
    You think about eve in the shower?

But your not good enough for an ~Elite pvp~ corp?

I thought thats all they did? Jump in the shower together and see who can hot drop the most soap...

I did think about it today in the shower at least. I felt bad for BL.

I'm not even close to elite pvp. I'm quite terrible and admit this freely now since admitting I am a bad is the first step in recovery.

They were good sports about it afterwards at least. Maybe I can sell my aeon to one of them since I doubt I'll ever use it again at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by T'Renn View Post
    I did think about it today in the shower at least. I felt bad for BL.

I'm not even close to elite pvp. I'm quite terrible and admit this freely now since admitting I am a bad is the first step in recovery.

They were good sports about it afterwards at least. Maybe I can sell my aeon to one of them since I doubt I'll ever use it again at this point.
    How can you be terrible at pvp and own an Aeon?

Are you one of those people who saw the biggest ship in the game and then set your one goal to fly one?

most of the people I meet with dreams of gradour like that either quit when they realise how hard to obtain they are or start enjoying subcap pvp and don't look back?