hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Thread: BL supers get dunked

Quote Originally Posted by LoKiPP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Jesus please tell me that's some noob who's never flown a cap before and it's their first super op, and not you loki.

That refitting /o\

Entertaining video otherwise.

Those titans cynoing in gives me lovely flashbacks to the good ol' days in Raiden.
    2nd supercap op ever, I made many mistakes and I will always make mistakes. I'm not too worried, its a learning process. First 5 minutes my hands were shaking and I never thought about quick switching mods like that.
    I would actually argue against trying to do a quick refit like that. In massive lag fights the command to unfit often gets lost, so if you attempt to strip, say, all your lows, you often end up with half of them unfitting and the other half staying, so when you attempt to dump your new lowslot mods in all at once, you get 'herpaderp all your lows are full' type errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Grarr Dexx View Post
    hey rhaegor the bl circlejerking happens on kugu
    We don't really post on kugu anymore.
    hipster

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    hi im lords servant and no matter what the thread is about i will somehow manage to tell you all a little something about myself and why im so amazing
    And be followed by a legion of people who never stop posting about it.

hi im daisy

Quote Originally Posted by Resi View Post
    hi im daisy
    "You're no daisy"

Quote Originally Posted by Resi View Post
    hi im daisy
    I'm the goddamn batman.

-O
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those Thukkers, that way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn stupid useless conversations with anybody.
    Failing the Voight-Kampff test, one tortoise at a time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSpy View Post
    Jesus please tell me that's some noob who's never flown a cap before and it's their first super op, and not you loki.

That refitting /o\

Those titans cynoing in gives me lovely flashbacks to the good ol' days in Raiden.
    2nd supercap op ever, I made many mistakes and I will always make mistakes. I'm not too worried, its a learning process. First 5 minutes my hands were shaking and I never thought about quick switching mods like that.
    I would actually argue against trying to do a quick refit like that. In massive lag fights the command to unfit often gets lost, so if you attempt to strip, say, all your lows, you often end up with half of them unfitting and the other half staying, so when you attempt to dump your new lowslot mods in all at once, you get 'herpaderp all your lows are full' type errors.
    Why the fuck do you let Makalu FC? Srsly? You hated him back when he was leading -A-

And he has such an annoying voice...
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Why the fuck do you let Makalu FC? Srsly? You hated him back when he was leading -A-.
    We play a game called eve online, treat it that way one day, its actually pretty fun
    I'm sure it's frustrating to be sperging about how someone said "no, not doing that yet" - but we've had 7 years to learn to pace ourselves after killing a block. And I dare say -- we've gotten quite good at it.

Sorry if it doesn't suit the armchair generals who have never committed to anything for more than 2 months, but by now we've learned that we really don't give a shit about what you think v0v.

Why the fuck do you let Makalu FC? Srsly? You hated him back when he was leading -A-.
    We play a game called eve online, treat it that way one day, its actually pretty fun
    Coming from you that's pretty rich.

Do go on.
    I'm sure it's frustrating to be sperging about how someone said "no, not doing that yet" - but we've had 7 years to learn to pace ourselves after killing a block. And I dare say -- we've gotten quite good at it.

Sorry if it doesn't suit the armchair generals who have never committed to anything for more than 2 months, but by now we've learned that we really don't give a shit about what you think v0v.

That refitting /o\

Why the fuck do you let Makalu FC? Srsly? You hated him back when he was leading -A-

^Please note he didn't say anything about my BarryWhitesq silky smooth full blown throat aids

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post

That refitting /o\

^Please note he didn't say anything about my BarryWhitesq silky smooth full blown throat aids
    I'm sure there's a joke opportunity here from some folks buttmad at PL about sucking something.... :P
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

Way too chaotic, no info on who is who and doing what to convey whats going on. Last part was however seriously awesome!

e: So what I'm saying is there a longer better movie around this fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.