hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 23 of 127 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373123 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 2521

Thread: Wormhole Space (147 posts deleted and counting)

  1. #441

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Rooks & Kings
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    RNK don't like good fights
    Is this some reference to the stand-off I heard about where you were too scared to jump in? Despite having ~wormhole coalition~ logged off in our (i.e. Gullotine Therapy's) wormhole ?

    Actually I should stand corrected there, there's a bit less logged off there now, since we appear to own Robert Hudson's dreadnaught after your disgruntled keeper alt sold it to us That's what happens when you round together half a dozen alliances to mount an invasion on a small corp and then buckle. Blobbing in wormhole is a foolish idea to begin with, since whatever the outcome it only reaffirms the story of the killboards - that Guillotine Therapy have your number, and have had for a long time now.

  2. #442
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    11,986

  3. #443
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maldoror View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    RNK don't like good fights
    Is this some reference to the stand-off I heard about where you were too scared to jump in? Despite having ~wormhole coalition~ logged off in our (i.e. Gullotine Therapy's) wormhole ?

    Actually I should stand corrected there, there's a bit less logged off there now, since we appear to own Robert Hudson's dreadnaught after your disgruntled keeper alt sold it to us That's what happens when you round together half a dozen alliances to mount an invasion on a small corp and then buckle. Blobbing in wormhole is a foolish idea to begin with, since whatever the outcome it only reaffirms the story of the killboards - that Guillotine Therapy have your number, and have had for a long time now.
    lol?

    Spend a few hours chain collapsing, jump in a cloaked carrier in the hope we jump in and trap ourselves in your system then chest beat about the perils of blobbing whilst proclaiming the glory of your killboard stats (mostly ganks) a few weeks after calling in a RNK sister corp because you were afraid of something?

    There's being a caricature of ones self and then there's posting what you've just posted. Classic.

    Also.
    Last edited by Pattern; October 18 2011 at 11:36:47 PM.

  4. #444

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Rooks & Kings
    Posts
    138
    Is our friend 'Pattern' (I'm assuming this is an AHARM player, I don't know for sure) denying, for the record, that they and the other wormhole coalition partners have presumably many, many capitals logged off in our wormhole? Where have the carrier wrecks in the last day or two, the vestige of frustrated pilots, been coming from? Do you deny that we've been sold Aperture caps from players frustrated by the command's staff's reluctance?

    edit - would a tour of the mods on said capitals be helpful?

  5. #445
    DirtyDirty88's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18, 2011
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Local Chat Log
    [ 2011.10.18 21:23:31 ] Shogun Chaos > >.<
    [ 2011.10.18 21:23:45 ] Shogun Chaos > what do we need u to do to actualy get u to fight fairly with us >.<
    [ 2011.10.18 21:24:01 ] Shogun Chaos > feel free to come through and fight
    This seems rather self-contradictory. Feel free to come through and fight where you were already set up? Would you have?
    Last edited by DirtyDirty88; October 19 2011 at 12:20:12 AM.

  6. #446
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,236
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDirty88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Local Chat Log
    [ 2011.10.18 21:23:31 ] Shogun Chaos > >.<
    [ 2011.10.18 21:23:45 ] Shogun Chaos > what do we need u to do to actualy get u to fight fairly with us >.<
    [ 2011.10.18 21:24:01 ] Shogun Chaos > feel free to come through and fight
    This seems rather self-contradictory. Feel free to come through and fight where you were already set up? Would you have?
    To be fair, you were already set up on our side of the hole and as per usual, RNK chest beating after a few quick ganks, like pros.

  7. #447
    DirtyDirty88's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18, 2011
    Posts
    4
    So going back to your original statement...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    RNK don't like good fights
    Would you not say that a standoff is far from a good fight?

  8. #448
    Wrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Wormholes
    Posts
    1,980


    So, WH groups have grown too big to fit enough through a WH to fight the force they know is waiting on the other side. However, WH space in general still feels like a ghost town. Maybe when that happens they should split into smaller groups and occupy more wormholes?

    Otherwise, one of you needs to keep enough T1 cruisers around that you can ship down to a comedy fleet and let the smaller-in-number triage+T3 gang jump into you. You will get massive street cred for this.
    Skill training online: Daesis Wrack
    Everything else: Cosmic Osmo

  9. #449

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Rooks & Kings
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    To be fair, you were already set up on our side of the hole and as per usual, RNK chest beating after a few quick ganks, like pros.
    You've got to admit the last beating we gave you was pretty pro Granted major engagements are a few months back now but GT have simply killed you when they've seen you, and ganks are part of Eve - it's not like they've not been around for epic if you want it, after all. But to the point, you've cunningly tried to dodge my questions. Luckily being the fox that I am, I noticed. So let's try again:


    1) Do you deny that majors players of Wormhole Alliance/NATO/WC, including the sploitactular AHARM, presently have capitals logged off in the KEEN wh? Assets you could log in any time?

    2) Do you deny that some of these assets have been self-destructing in the last 48 hours in disappointment?

    3) Do you deny that we have Robert Hudson's (your ceo?) Revelation that was placed here for the NATO invasion?

    4) Do you deny that we chose not to take the furry dice, which now cavort through the universe looking for some final casino in the sky ?


  10. #450
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,236
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDirty88 View Post
    So going back to your original statement...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    RNK don't like good fights
    Would you not say that a standoff is far from a good fight?
    Huh? We've jumped in to your system plenty of times and fought out numbered and out gunned. The nearest you've come to a none gank situation outside of your system was when NATO was bashing a Po2 pos. And even then you had the humility to proclaim that "we ran too fast" even though you didn't stick around much longer after only managing to gank dreads in siege with a fleet twice our size.

    I mean, if you weren't chain collapsing then I'd understand just wanting to close the hole on us and going back to whatever you do in that C5, but seriously? Chain collapse into our system and then don't engage... Why, did you not have 40 in gang this time?

  11. #451
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maldoror View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    To be fair, you were already set up on our side of the hole and as per usual, RNK chest beating after a few quick ganks, like pros.
    You've got to admit the last beating we gave you was pretty pro Granted major engagements are a few months back now but GT have simply killed you when they've seen you, and ganks are part of Eve - it's not like they've not been around for epic if you want it, after all. But to the point, you've cunningly tried to dodge my questions. Luckily being the fox that I am, I noticed. So let's try again:


    1) Do you deny that majors players of Wormhole Alliance/NATO/WC, including the sploitactular AHARM, presently have capitals logged off in the KEEN wh? Assets you could log in any time?

    2) Do you deny that some of these assets have been self-destructing in the last 48 hours in disappointment?

    3) Do you deny that we have Robert Hudson's (your ceo?) Revelation that was placed here for the NATO invasion?

    4) Do you deny that we chose not to take the furry dice, which now cavort through the universe looking for some final casino in the sky ?


  12. #452

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Rooks & Kings
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maldoror View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    To be fair, you were already set up on our side of the hole and as per usual, RNK chest beating after a few quick ganks, like pros.
    You've got to admit the last beating we gave you was pretty pro Granted major engagements are a few months back now but GT have simply killed you when they've seen you, and ganks are part of Eve - it's not like they've not been around for epic if you want it, after all. But to the point, you've cunningly tried to dodge my questions. Luckily being the fox that I am, I noticed. So let's try again:


    1) Do you deny that majors players of Wormhole Alliance/NATO/WC, including the sploitactular AHARM, presently have capitals logged off in the KEEN wh? Assets you could log in any time?

    2) Do you deny that some of these assets have been self-destructing in the last 48 hours in disappointment?

    3) Do you deny that we have Robert Hudson's (your ceo?) Revelation that was placed here for the NATO invasion?

    4) Do you deny that we chose not to take the furry dice, which now cavort through the universe looking for some final casino in the sky ?

    I win

  13. #453

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    73
    Not sure why we are going through this nonsense again. Some context, for those who aren't actually in R&K or aharm:

    There are essentially 2 faces to R&K. Guillotine Therapy is the wh corp. They used to live in a C6 but have since retreated to a c5. They talk, but rarely do anything when on their own vs prepared opponents. In the last 12(?) months they have closed the hole every time they've connected to aharm. Last time they did it (before all this kicked off) while a fleet was in warp to their hole about to jump in and fight on their turf. Number appx 25 in their prime (Euro) with no real US TZ. Fairlight is the larger corp in R&K and make most of the videos that everyone likes. When Fairlight joins Guillotine, they sometimes do actually fight altho still obviously prefer ganks (and tbh, most groups do). Fairlight props their EU TZ numbers up quite a bit higher.

    Few weeks ago, plans were made for 2-3 wh groups to go visit Guillotine (Aharm/Narwhals+possibly 1 more). Then Russians invading Aquila was a bit of a distraction and everyone got involved in that along with 23489234 other groups. That ended, then plans to visit Guillotine + big brother with the original 2-3 kicked off. Not surprisingly, large groups of people have intel issues so R&K started closing whenever people were trying to get in. Not exactly a new technique, but effective. People planning to invade decided to fuck off since trying to go force your way in with intel leaks + R&K determined to close the wh on any invasion is a bit of work.

    In the process of retreating 15ish caps out of R&Ks system they killed 1 scanner and were also sold a dread from someone who'd been kicked from aharm a few days before. It's not their fault that it was easy to get the caps out, they don't have much of a US TZ, but I'm not sure why they'd brag about it.

    As for nonsense from today, it is a pretty short story. R&K connect to aharm home system. They look for ganks, don't get any. They cloak a carrier up on the hole and bubble up with a HIC, showing a 25 man force on the other side. Aharm warps our 16 to the hole at range and shoots the HIC. HIC jumps out. Fleet reships into the usual armor/t3/carrier gang and is up to 18, warps to the hole. Nothing happens except some smack, we leave, R&K close the hole.

    If there is one thing that Maldoror is good at, it is a nicely embellished story - which is also great for these forums. Hope this adds some perspective for those who might be interested, even if the storytelling isn't quite as good :P
    Last edited by Vilgan; October 19 2011 at 01:14:38 AM.

  14. #454
    DirtyDirty88's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18, 2011
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    I mean, if you weren't chain collapsing then I'd understand just wanting to close the hole on us and going back to whatever you do in that C5, but seriously? Chain collapse into our system and then don't engage... Why, did you not have 40 in gang this time?
    Funny how you have so many questions of your own yet you refuse to answer Lord Maldoror's questions. You speak about fairness when you yourself dont seem to understand what "fairness" really is.

  15. #455
    Bluemajere's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilgan View Post
    Not sure why we are going through this nonsense again. Some context, for those who aren't actually in R&K or aharm:

    There are essentially 2 faces to R&K. Guillotine Therapy is the wh corp. They used to live in a C6 but have since retreated to a c5. They talk, but rarely do anything when on their own vs prepared opponents. In the last 12(?) months they have closed the hole every time they've connected to aharm. Last time they did it (before all this kicked off) while a fleet was in warp to their hole about to jump in and fight on their turf. Number appx 25 in their prime (Euro) with no real US TZ. Fairlight is the larger corp in R&K and make most of the videos that everyone likes. When Fairlight joins Guillotine, they sometimes do actually fight altho still obviously prefer ganks (and tbh, most groups do). Fairlight props their EU TZ numbers up quite a bit higher.
    Let me explain something to you. I'm assuming the reason that GT is in RnK is to back them up, if required. Therefore, why the fuck would they engage you if you're prepared for them and they're on their own? That isn't honorfights, that's suicide. AHARM is probably too big for them to fight on their own, so why wouldn't they close any potential ways for AHARM to get into their hole?

    Your posting is either inflammatory on purpose to provoke a response, or you are not very intuitive.

  16. #456
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,236
    The ignorance ITT is heart breaking. Id actually post with some content, but vilgan did a better job than I ever would and I'm too busy enjoying my popcorn.

  17. #457
    Bluemajere's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    156
    "hurf blurf i think your all retarded but i'm not gonna tell you why because i don't actually know"

    yeah nobody cares buddy, try to get off your "hurf blurf we're #1 and RNK is shit" high horse and actually post some content that isn't "hurf blurf we're the best and RNK are cowards and here's why"

    Thanks

    PS i have the best sig on da forums

  18. #458
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemajere View Post
    "hurf blurf i think your all retarded but i'm not gonna tell you why because i don't actually know"

    yeah nobody cares buddy, try to get off your "hurf blurf we're #1 and RNK is shit" high horse and actually post some content that isn't "hurf blurf we're the best and RNK are cowards and here's why"

    Thanks

    PS i have the best sig on da forums
    Haven't you heard. RNK is the best. Look at there efficiency and green on the kill boards!! We're but lowly sploiters who pale in RNKs brilliance. Or something.

    The Reality is, based on RNKs posts both here and on kugs, it seems they've just recieved there first bit of solid intel.

  19. #459
    Bluemajere's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemajere View Post
    "hurf blurf i think your all retarded but i'm not gonna tell you why because i don't actually know"

    yeah nobody cares buddy, try to get off your "hurf blurf we're #1 and RNK is shit" high horse and actually post some content that isn't "hurf blurf we're the best and RNK are cowards and here's why"

    Thanks

    PS i have the best sig on da forums
    Haven't you heard. RNK is the best. Look at there efficiency and green on the kill boards!! We're but lowly sploiters who pale in RNKs brilliance. Or something.

    The Reality is, based on RNKs posts both here and on kugs, it seems they've just recieved there first bit of solid intel.
    is there a hugecripes icon on these forums?

    no?

    fuck.

    :hugecripes:

  20. #460

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Rooks & Kings
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    The Reality is, based on RNKs posts both here and on kugs, it seems they've just recieved there first bit of solid intel.

    Well, here's what we do know:


    1) The wormhole coalition 'NATO' started moving capitals and Bhaalgorns and such into our wormhole.

    2) On the weekend of the 8th October, we happened across a large fleet of WH corps (some cool guys I like, and a few smacky aharm types) in high sec. Narwhals Ate my Duck, Aperture Harmonics, No Holes Barred, Transmission Lost, Talocan (sp?) and Adhocracy Inc. You can see for yourself here:



    3) This fleet then flew around high sec a bit, gathered more reinforcements and flew to the low sec system where our static wh was connected. We had not put the WH in critical. You'll recall when we destroyed Aperture Harmonic's system 'Polaris' that we even published the entrances of the static and invited them to enter freely to man their own defence. This was KEEN's idea and incredibly sporting - if it were up to me I probably wouldn't make it so easy for people

    4) Realising that a 100man WH blob was on the way, we batphoned some fine folk and assembled on the wh. As you can see here, we had a T2 ANCHORED BUBBLE that kept our carriers 40+ km from the wormhole, so clearly we couldn't collapse this in a hurry:



    You'll note we have only 20 in fleet at the time but we're still up for the fight (granted I would have tried to get a few more on though).

    Now, if you want, you can believe that we had cloaked carriers somehow ready to collapse the wormhole. However, why not then just collapse it and save ourselves the trouble of logging in? Surely too, the carrier would have to slowboat through the bubble and then cloak? And if we left it there all night, on its own, surely it would have been seen by a scout and killed by all those assets the coalition have logged off here?

    I think this puts to rest any questions of a cloaked carrier.

    5) After some thought, the AHARM coalition led fleet chooses not to jump, and instead goes home to high sec.

    6) The coalition fleet does not return, and if it formed up somewhere, we never found it on the weekend of the 15th.

    7) We have a week of fun doing random things in wh space against other people, including a nice fight with Nulli.

    8) On the weekend of the 15th an AHARM member gets fed up and sells us their CEO's dread, which was logged off in the system.

    9) On the weekend of the 15th, too, we see carrier wrecks on scan in deep safes and safespots, presumably from self-destructed capitals.

    10) On the evening of the 18th, despite seemingly asking half a dozen alliances and an entire coalition of the willing to help them beat a corp of about 20 real guys who knocked them off their wormhole perch, and then failing, an AHARM member starts smacking.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •