hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117124125126127
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2530

Thread: Wormhole Space (147 posts deleted and counting)

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luftreich View Post
    Scout sees Gilas in chain, we take a fleet down to kill these Gilas, but by the time we burn 6 wormholes down the chain they have retreated back into their wormhole. Scout finds Low-Class POS Party C2 connected so he scans it out so we throw together 3 Guardians and a couple of armor T3s, while I take a Mach because Peter took my HAM Legion. They already have more people than us as they warp onto the field, but we commit our fleet into their home while 2-3 more people burn 6 jumps from home to come and help. Low-Class suicides a Higgs Raven through the already destab hole to collapse us out from our chain and prevent reinforcements from coming (really a dick move when we were outnumbered) and the fight kicks off with them having 4 Guardians with an E-War wing of 2 Kitsunes, 2 Falcon, 1 Scorpion, and 2 Jamgus to counter our 3 Guardians and small DPS wing. Our Logis are all getting jammed constantly along with our DPS because they ran out of Logi to jam. I'm able to blap a few things like a Kitsune and Falcon at range with the Machariel, but then the rest of the fleet anchors up on my Mach so I can't track them. We hold for 15-20 minutes but aren't able to break anything meaningful (we needed 1 Jamgu RIP) while Low-Class batphones their friends Upholders because they are unable to break our 3 Guardians in combination with their Bhaalgorn and plethora of jam ships. They eventually get 32 people and start breaking our Guardian chain. Our fleet bails and I eject from my Machariel and save my slaves WINNING.

I'd like to say GF, but rolling us out when you outnumbered us, then batphoning was really lame. But hey, it's a 220 Member Corp living in C2 Space.

Final BR

Also some gold from Robby who was in channel with a Low-Class dude

[20:50:18] Azhu > Hey Robby, can you do me a favor and leave this channel?
    [20:51:16] Azhu > Don't like having the people who are going to evict us in my channels if I can help it.
    [20:54:13] Azhu > I ask you because you're not a bad guy, but its unfortunate that you're evicting us.
    So we do some client publishing work for a company whose name you don't know.

How (if at all) have Command Destroyers changed the WH pvp meta? Has the ability to boosh enemy fleets 100 km off the hole caused people to start shifting away from relatively static AB cruiser comps designed to fight at zero on the hole?

Quote Originally Posted by Tafkat View Post
    How (if at all) have Command Destroyers changed the WH pvp meta? Has the ability to boosh enemy fleets 100 km off the hole caused people to start shifting away from relatively static AB cruiser comps designed to fight at zero on the hole?
    I haven't participated in much WH PvP recently, but I would assume that with WH pilots usually being a few IQ points above their K-space friends, setting up a scram chain in their fleets would be better than switching to less effective ships.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Tafkat View Post
    Changed at least 4 people there though...

In a world where aggro timers and sec status don't exist, surely they'd just scram the CDs. Proteus & HICs are already common.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    In a world where aggro timers and sec status don't exist, surely they'd just scram the CDs. Proteus & HICs are already common.
    Already in the us, darkflare.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Already in the us, darkflare.
    With that cd in lowsec thread by daneel and grath bashing him over the head, that answer pass the fucking turing test lol.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Prots and hics are common, yes. But it comes down to a matter of timing. Single CD? Sure. Handful? Less doable. Chain (or double jump - whatever they are calling it now) is almost impossible to stop when executed correctly. The second CD is on grid and lockable for less than 2-3 seconds.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Alundil View Post
    Prots and hics are common, yes. But it comes down to a matter of timing. Single CD? Sure. Handful? Less doable. Chain (or double jump - whatever they are calling it now) is almost impossible to stop when executed correctly. The second CD is on grid and lockable for less than 2-3 seconds.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    If only there would be a way to lock a Jump Destroyer before he (double)-jumps in...

Leokokim: Mining Industry Exile Foundation [MIEF] | Warlords of the Deep [2LGIT]
    Mikokoel, Arthie Madullier (PvP): Know your Role [K-Y-R] | League of Unaligned Master Pilots [LUMPY]

Looks like Hard Knocks just finished onlining their Keepstar in Rage. https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...ks_xl_citadel/

Not sure, but I think that's the first one in the game, as well as the first one in W-space. A Revelation and Venture, both fit with festival launchers, were evidently sacrificed to Bob in celebration.