hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2575115122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 2521

Thread: Wormhole Space (147 posts deleted and counting)

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucence View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Time to add Odin's call to the list of known shitler WH groups that don't actually do fights.
    I probably still have somewhere the logs from when they threatened to add us to their "eviction blacklist" if we didn't fight there and then their "fun" comp of 2 recons per dps ship. And then screamed about "blobbing" and "dishonourable" when we warped as many high alpha ships as they had on grid and driveby alphaed their recons RIGHT IN THE PUSSY.
    I'm pretty upset I got hacked/tempbanned and we didn't get to evict them.

They've definitely put themselves right back into the "yep, let's get scouts in there" list now.

I am a Lamborghini tractor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucence View Post
    Time to add Odin's call to the list of known shitler WH groups that don't actually do fights.
    I probably still have somewhere the logs from when they threatened to add us to their "eviction blacklist" if we didn't fight there and then their "fun" comp of 2 recons per dps ship. And then screamed about "blobbing" and "dishonourable" when we warped as many high alpha ships as they had on grid and driveby alphaed their recons RIGHT IN THE PUSSY.
    I'm pretty upset I got hacked/tempbanned and we didn't get to evict them.

They've definitely put themselves right back into the "yep, let's get scouts in there" list now.
    If you're ever serious about it shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do, I crave content and need to get that bitter taste of unfinished business out of my mouth.

QEX and Friends take on BAERS and Friends...

Just when I thought this was going to be another boring weekend in wormhole space.

HK and co didnt want to lose anymore SP to the wormhole menace OSS and decided to go full coward and run solely slippery petes.

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Wtb: removal of interdiction nullification

sent from tefpho e

Nova fight was boring. Massive numbers on the DBA side turned it into a cluster. As much as WHCFC/TOOL (whatever the name is) is taking heat for bringing Petes, it was a smart tactical decision in a C6 Mag.

In other news, an entirely different type of eviction. AAR?

Lord's says he didn't want that corp anyways because Elo joined. Luft leaves day after Elo joins.

Luft = Lords

Bruh, opsec......

I'm going to tell luft he's lords

tappin dat talk

Good thing I'm not in HK or I would have just gotten kicked for leaking opsec intel!

Yeah. Close call. Was touch and go there for a minute.

tappin dat talk

Quote Originally Posted by luftreich View Post
    Lord's says he didn't want that corp anyways because Elo joined. Luft leaves day after Elo joins.

Luft = Lords
    Can't speak for Luft, but I had a nice chat yesterday with :someone: who was somewhat surprised (and disgruntled) that Elo matched my description to a T with his "unorthodox" decisions in a fleet yesterday.

May Bob have mercy on Snuff.

Luft = Lords
    Can't speak for Luft, but I had a nice chat yesterday with :someone: who was somewhat surprised (and disgruntled) that Elo matched my description to a T with his "unorthodox" decisions in a fleet yesterday.

You're not "in the know" lords, you are not an important person, and you are not a holder of wisdom, and you don't have "contacts". You are also not a troll, you are just an attention seeking, valueless moron who has less than nothing to offer anyone anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post

Luft = Lords

You're not "in the know" lords, you are not an important person, and you are not a holder of wisdom, and you don't have "contacts". You are also not a troll, you are just an attention seeking, valueless moron who has less than nothing to offer anyone anywhere.
    The last time someone (grath) called me out and I backed it up, that person got in trouble (well they were slightly upset) even tho I didn't think they would.

Believe whatever you want, I don't care about your opinion m8, it's shit.

Nice negrep.

Another pointless empty post.

sent from tefpho e

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

The last time someone (grath) called me out and I backed it up, that person got in trouble (well they were slightly upset) even tho I didn't think they would.

Believe whatever you want, I don't care about your opinion m8, it's shit.

Nice negrep.
    Called you out.

https://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=30553387

Gf Haywire thanks for bringing it. I'll throw up a BR for those who care soon TM.

Scout sees Gilas in chain, we take a fleet down to kill these Gilas, but by the time we burn 6 wormholes down the chain they have retreated back into their wormhole. Scout finds Low-Class POS Party C2 connected so he scans it out so we throw together 3 Guardians and a couple of armor T3s, while I take a Mach because Peter took my HAM Legion. They already have more people than us as they warp onto the field, but we commit our fleet into their home while 2-3 more people burn 6 jumps from home to come and help. Low-Class suicides a Higgs Raven through the already destab hole to collapse us out from our chain and prevent reinforcements from coming (really a dick move when we were outnumbered) and the fight kicks off with them having 4 Guardians with an E-War wing of 2 Kitsunes, 2 Falcon, 1 Scorpion, and 2 Jamgus to counter our 3 Guardians and small DPS wing. Our Logis are all getting jammed constantly along with our DPS because they ran out of Logi to jam. I'm able to blap a few things like a Kitsune and Falcon at range with the Machariel, but then the rest of the fleet anchors up on my Mach so I can't track them. We hold for 15-20 minutes but aren't able to break anything meaningful (we needed 1 Jamgu RIP) while Low-Class batphones their friends Upholders because they are unable to break our 3 Guardians in combination with their Bhaalgorn and plethora of jam ships. They eventually get 32 people and start breaking our Guardian chain. Our fleet bails and I eject from my Machariel and save my slaves WINNING.

I'd like to say GF, but rolling us out when you outnumbered us, then batphoning was really lame. But hey, it's a 220 Member Corp living in C2 Space.

Final BR

Also some gold from Robby who was in channel with a Low-Class dude

[20:50:18] Azhu > Hey Robby, can you do me a favor and leave this channel?
    [20:51:16] Azhu > Don't like having the people who are going to evict us in my channels if I can help it.
    [20:54:13] Azhu > I ask you because you're not a bad guy, but its unfortunate that you're evicting us.
    Last edited by luftreich; September 20 2015 at 10:56:44 PM.

[20:50:18] Azhu > Hey Robby, can you do me a favor and leave this channel?
    [20:51:16] Azhu > Don't like having the people who are going to evict us in my channels if I can help it.
    [20:54:13] Azhu > I ask you because you're not a bad guy, but its unfortunate that you're evicting us.
    http://eve-search.com/thread/420125-1/page/1

I'd like to say GF, but rolling us out when you outnumbered us, then batphoning was really lame. But hey, it's a 220 Member Corp living in C2 Space.
    Don't take it personally, afaik they do this all the time. Did it to us too at least.

Just a quick Wednesday gank. First one organized by yours truly since I've been back in Hawks. Nothing too special or note worthy about it other than their Thanny tanking us for longer than it should have lol. #justpulsarthings