hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2575115122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 2530

Thread: Wormhole Space (147 posts deleted and counting)

But lords sold his chars...
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Why didn't you one shot the bhaalgorns?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

*waits for the Lords BR loaded with smug BS*

Just looking over the kills looks like the Bhaalgorns of Odin's Call/Half Massed had no problems tanking 2 Cruise Phoenix because of the Cata Variable reps they were getting, that and the resist profile of Shield Bhaalgorns is very good. The WH0RE Phoenix looks like a mega-scrub, T1 Siege and Unscripted Sebo with no refits unless he jetcanned them like a coward. IMO If the Phoenix were Torp fit they could have killed the Naglfar fairly quickly before he laid waste to the entire WH0RE fleet, or just brought 2 Naglfars with webs like normal people. "BUT LUFT BHAALGORNS R GONNA KILL DA NAGS PHOENIX #1" It's a Cata Variable, a Semi Naglfar has a cap buffer of 200k, I think you can kill the enemy Naglfar and then blap the Bhaalgorns in that time... This is just what I see from looking at the BR.

In other news, COF has found the power of Gilas as a low-SP ship for their newbros...

No seriously, Lords sold his chars ~3 weeks ago, no?

edit:
    Chars for sale are:

Lord Servant
    Lord Servants
    Servants Lord
    Servant Lord's
    #apostropheslivesmatter

Ok, not the main 2 LS & SL, or boge.
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; August 29 2015 at 04:41:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Only the low-SP ones that he used mostly for multiboxing back during IS-Boxing Gila fleet days.

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Here's what really happened.

We had some guys out roaming in losec with some random small skirmish ships (I'm not with them). They decided to come back, and find a different gang upshipped with BCs/logi/t3ds etc etc preventing them from coming into the wh. I log on about this time, and I go scout our guys in my anathema.

This upshipped gang turns out to be odin's call, but they've already returned to their wh (we shared a mutual static). Our guys get home, and I immediately convo one of the Odin's guys, who refers me to King Creator, apparently their fc.

We lose a few guys due to it being bumfuck late, and apparently they've lost a few guys as well, due to thinking we weren't interested when we didn't take the fight in losec. I explain we were in losec skirmish ships, and would like a fair fight.

We form a tiny lotus fleet, consisting of a vulture (me) 4 gilas (1 of which is me), and 3 Basi (our basis ended up being goddamned heroes, every one). We go out our wh into our static, and warp to their wh. Turns out, they thought we were bringing more t3ds, and they had 4 svipuls and 3 scythes.

They bail into their wh, into a POS. We go through, make no attempt to catch them, and wait patiently for them to form up something else. We make friendly chat in local, and I say no worries while we wait for them to reship. We see faction BS and basi start showing up on dscan, and they eventually form 1 sabre, 3 basi, 2 machariels, a tengu and a loki. Despite us being in faction cruisers, we decide we'll stay and oblige them with an honourable fight. They warp in, and we pew back and forth for a bit. We're able to knock their stuff into low shields, but neither side is breaking the other.

We're all having a good time, when suddenly a red gila and basilisk land - promptly followed by an entire fleet comprised of 2x Rattlesnake, a Bhaalgorn, 3 gilas, and 3 basis. Since this new fleet if larger than both our fleet and the Odin's fleet, and considering up to this point Odin and us were having a casual friendly brawl, I ask the Odin guy in our chat if he wants to team up and help shoot the new arrivals (we assumed they were 3rd party). King doesn't respond, and I assume he's just busy or wants to FFA it. We jump back into the cata after we almost lose a basi, and their gang follows.

I madly ping/text, and we start to get some folks. I prep to drop my Phoenix, but forgot that I pulled painters off for hardeners, which prob hurt me quite a bit. Wiith the phoenix dps on field, I figure we can kill their bhaal and start to break what they have. We get a few more numbers as pings go out, but their neuts are hitting us hard. Shortly after my Phoenix lands, we have to break off and regroup on our hole. We get 1 more bhaal and a few more guys, and go back in. We also call a 2nd Phoenix in.

They end up primarying my Phoenix for a while, don't break it. We briefly establish control of the field until the very guy from my convo (king) comes in in a Naglfar, firmly cementing the fact that Odin is firmly on Half Mass's side. That warps in, and manages to break one of our bhaals while our 2nd Phoenix is in warp. 2nd Phoenix comes in, collapsing the hole back home. The hostile gang gets an additional 2 gilas and yet another bhaalgorn, and they're able to break out 2nd bhaal, and start winning the neut war again while our 2nd Phoenix is in warp.

We have to bail right as the 2nd Phoenix lands, and they eventually neut out/kill the Phoenixes. During the fight we were able to put a lot of their ships into armor, and even hull, but not quite able to kill them.

I'd say GF to Odin's Call, but I guess you guys don't do those apparently. Half Mass doing w/e (they don't ever fight us, the only reason they came here was because they outnumbered us >2:1 initially) is to be expected, but I always thought Odin were just another decent WH group.

Guess not, hope you enjoyed your gank.

TL;DR - Odin's Call dishonours a fair/agreed and even fight, batphones known shitlers to blob/gank us, we still fight like heroes for almost 45m despite it being ~2:1 odds against us for the entire fight (final numbers look like 23 v 16 overall, but we didn't have all our guys on field at the same time due to it being 7 vs 17 initially.
    Crossposted br from reddit.

No, we didn't even shoot their nag. The nag did nothing for them except blap a bhaalgorn, other than that it was irrelevant as to the outcome of the fight. It was the >2:1 odds for most of the fight that did it for us, and ofc it being 2AM and not expecting someone to pull a straight dishonour ambush like that.

The Phoenix were only on the field together after our fleet had left. It was only 1 Phoenix most of the time, and I got capped out and had to desiege for a lot of it. Just a straight blob/gank against us tbh.

Time to add Odin's call to the list of known shitler WH groups that don't actually do fights.

I am a Lamborghini tractor.

Nothing eh...

But yes the blueing up to kill a small fleet like you had in the beginning is kinda dumb, but it's Half Massed and Odins Call, neither are going to fight solo unless the odds are heavily in their favor
    Last edited by luftreich; August 29 2015 at 05:15:36 PM.

Like I said, I didn't expect it from Odins Call.

They're trying to spin it as "hurr durr gilas vs t3ds" like I thought ABfit gilas were somehow magically gonna catch and kill nano svipuls and scythes. Pathetic - at least the CFC don't pretend like they do anything other than blob. These guys can't even admit how fail they are.

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Time to add Odin's call to the list of known shitler WH groups that don't actually do fights.
    I probably still have somewhere the logs from when they threatened to add us to their "eviction blacklist" if we didn't fight there and then their "fun" comp of 2 recons per dps ship. And then screamed about "blobbing" and "dishonourable" when we warped as many high alpha ships as they had on grid and driveby alphaed their recons RIGHT IN THE PUSSY.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucence View Post
    I probably still have somewhere the logs from when they threatened to add us to their "eviction blacklist" if we didn't fight there and then their "fun" comp of 2 recons per dps ship. And then screamed about "blobbing" and "dishonourable" when we warped as many high alpha ships as they had on grid and driveby alphaed their recons RIGHT IN THE PUSSY.
    I'm pretty upset I got hacked/tempbanned and we didn't get to evict them.

They've definitely put themselves right back into the "yep, let's get scouts in there" list now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucence View Post
    I'm pretty upset I got hacked/tempbanned and we didn't get to evict them.

They've definitely put themselves right back into the "yep, let's get scouts in there" list now.
    If you're ever serious about it shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do, I crave content and need to get that bitter taste of unfinished business out of my mouth.

QEX and Friends take on BAERS and Friends...

Just when I thought this was going to be another boring weekend in wormhole space.

HK and co didnt want to lose anymore SP to the wormhole menace OSS and decided to go full coward and run solely slippery petes.

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Wtb: removal of interdiction nullification

sent from tefpho e

Nova fight was boring. Massive numbers on the DBA side turned it into a cluster. As much as WHCFC/TOOL (whatever the name is) is taking heat for bringing Petes, it was a smart tactical decision in a C6 Mag.

In other news, an entirely different type of eviction. AAR?

Lord's says he didn't want that corp anyways because Elo joined. Luft leaves day after Elo joins.

Luft = Lords

Bruh, opsec......

I'm going to tell luft he's lords

tappin dat talk

Good thing I'm not in HK or I would have just gotten kicked for leaking opsec intel!

Yeah. Close call. Was touch and go there for a minute.

tappin dat talk

Quote Originally Posted by luftreich View Post
    Lord's says he didn't want that corp anyways because Elo joined. Luft leaves day after Elo joins.

Luft = Lords
    Can't speak for Luft, but I had a nice chat yesterday with :someone: who was somewhat surprised (and disgruntled) that Elo matched my description to a T with his "unorthodox" decisions in a fleet yesterday.

May Bob have mercy on Snuff.