hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117124125126127
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 2535

Thread: Wormhole Space (147 posts deleted and counting)

Looks like Hard Knocks just finished onlining their Keepstar in Rage. https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...ks_xl_citadel/

Not sure, but I think that's the first one in the game, as well as the first one in W-space. A Revelation and Venture, both fit with festival launchers, were evidently sacrificed to Bob in celebration.

So apparantly Goons (or something) has rf'ed both of Hard Knocks keepstars in wh space and they are on their final timer this coming week.
    WH space might see some action again, as it will probably be one hell of a fight

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

I think it would have been more impressive if it hadn't been Goons who did it. It's just another "Hey, massive amount of dudes no one can match shoots an structure."

Also I logged into a random alt in low sec the other Saturday prime time USTZ. Holy shit does anyone from freedom land even play EVE anymore? Every major pocket I remember was fucking dead.

Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    I think it would have been more impressive if it hadn't been Goons who did it. It's just another "Hey, massive amount of dudes no one can match shoots an structure."

Also I logged into a random alt in low sec the other Saturday prime time USTZ. Holy shit does anyone from freedom land even play EVE anymore? Every major pocket I remember was fucking dead.
    Yeah, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hels View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post

Yeah, I do.
    I noticed it being too quiet in Syndicate the other day. Had to zip through and saw one person in local in one system out of like 12.
    A critical exception has occurred. The exception is FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

4 way fight leads to a dead 83 bil isk Vehement

Story time: MCAV was nano skirmishing with NOVAC's HAM Drake Navy/Basi fleet in the system between us. A few kills happened. TDSIN came in with Osprey Navys. They lost a few and ran. NOVAC decided they wanted to end the fight and went to the WH in their home with 3 Nags. MCAV jumps in to get a last few kills. As we leave a LASERHAWKS sabre lands and bubbles their 3 Nags. 4 way fight ensues. LASERHAWKS brings in dreads. NOVAC brings in a Vehement and more dreads. Lots of dreads die. Once the Vehement dies everyone loots and bails. gfs all!

MCAV is being evicted by Inner Hell. MCAV tried and failed to Tonado Inner Hell's hole control fleet. Then Tiny decided to try and solo them in a Nightmare. Things went quiet after that.

TDSIN rolled in to MCAV on their 5th hole. A few other groups are rolling. We will see what happens.

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    MCAV is being evicted by Inner Hell. MCAV tried and failed to Tonado Inner Hell's hole control fleet. Then Tiny decided to try and solo them in a Nightmare. Things went quiet after that.

TDSIN rolled in to MCAV on their 5th hole. A few other groups are rolling. We will see what happens.
    Looks like no bueno.

https://zkillboard.com/related/31002002/201912281900/
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post

Looks like no bueno.

https://zkillboard.com/related/31002002/201912281900/
    We lost. Already moving in to a new 5-5. Already moving in new enyos and nano. We appreciate TDSIN, ehefkae, and others for coming in to help us. It was a great fight, mistakes were made on our side. We did kill their Astra.

The fight: We brought Vindis with half the dreads cap gun fit and the other half HAW fit to kill their astra. Inner Hell broke us down by sitting outside of the blaster vindi range and then attacking with ECM and booshes. They would jam the scram chain, bosh a few vindis off, kill and pod. Rinse and repeat until subs were dead. From there the caps were sitting ducks. The vindis should have been rail fit, but we were worried they would brawl. We didn't see ECM coming so we didn't fit ECCM.

Honestly, I don't think there is much of a way to stop Inner Hell. They out numbered us even with help. They have a counter for pretty much any comp, and counter to any comp you counter. They play the game well.

So max meme is to evac assets out with a DST or hauler with a Holiday Filament. A whole lot of isk is making it out. So at least Inner Hell picked a great time for the Evac with those still active.

damn....
    We would have loved to come help, but didnt know about it until after it was over.
    I heard they had hole control the entire time as well, so I suppose getting help in would have been hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    damn....
    We would have loved to come help, but didnt know about it until after it was over.
    I heard they had hole control the entire time as well, so I suppose getting help in would have been hard.
    They did and we never contested it. Which sucks as the rage rolling fleet had a good 40 people in it. Rolling in was the only option.

So a couple of nights ago Dead Terrorists were doing one of its normal cap hunting in 0,0 fleets from our wormhole. And to be quite honest, we had shit luck that day, and couldnt find anything at all to kill.
    It was getting close to the end of our fleet, and our hunters were on their way back to the hole when a Hecate showed up in the wormhole, about 100km from the fleet. Seeing as we were in close range ships, we had no way of killing it, and didnt bother trying to go for it.
    After our hunters came back, we rolled the hole and started the hunt all over again in the next static (with the same shit luck). Just as we were about to call it a night, the damn hecate showed up again, and since our hunters now were back in the hole, we said fuck it and sent a lone dictor to sit on the frig hole to try and catch it along with the rest of the tackle squad while the rest of us were docking up for the evening.
    All of a sudden a scream of ecstasy over our teamspeak as one of the intys had jumped through the frig hole to try and catch the hecate; "THERE ARE TWO NYXES ON THE WORMHOLE!!!!"
    Now shit happens quickly, seeing as our tackle fleet had already been warping around trying to catch the hecate, it ment we had dictors on, and around the wormhole, and they are told to just get those fuckers tackled at all cost.
    Seeing as this is a frig hole we have to drop our Ikitursas and jump into Nergals and logi frigs (now my panic sets it, because I couldnt find mine. And then it dawned on me that I had actually handed mine out to Ikvar a couple of days earlier. So the only damn ship I had was a microgang fit Keres). Now a new issue dawns on us, when we learn that we no longer had any spare logi frigs in the hole because of a change of doctrines a while back.
    Anyways, we go through the hole as fast as we can and start putting on dps when a rapier shows up and lights a cyno. In jumps a lone Ninazu, but its recharge fit, and our low numbers make neuting it damn near impossible. Out goes the ping on discord to join in more nergals and neut frigs. The hostiles warp in some sub caps in the form of domis and phoons to try and clear tackle, but with our ramp up to max on the Ninazu, and our drones on the sub caps, the Ninazu is finally starting to struggle, and we kill some sub caps. Sadly the sub caps did their job mostly, and one Nyx is able to warp out along with the Ninazu (dictors were to busy trying to keep bubbles on the first one, and we were bleeding some tackle at that point).
    With those ships gone we quickly turn back to the Nyx and the ramp starts again, and wow, this feels like its taking forever. All of a sudden we hear the Ninazu has undocked from the fortizar in local, and we try to keep it from getting back to the Nyx, but this time we sadly fail at the job, and the Ninazu finally gets into warp from another spot then we had hoped, so he goes clear of all bubbles and lands directly on the Nyx.
    By this time the Nyx is in deep hull, and we figure we need to try to keep our dps on it, while putting out neuts on the Ninazu and hope for the best, and we hardly see any armour go up on him, though a few bursts of shields at time, and his hull is dropping quickly still. As soon as the Nyx is dead we turn to the Ninazu who is now already cap dead, and dies quickly to our small fleet.

A great thank you goes out to the hecate pilot who for some reason figured it would be a smart thing to bait us through a frig hole. Without him we would have never learned that the nyxes were there.
    Oh and yes, that is the OG Ikvar

https://zkillboard.com/related/30004217/202008252100/

Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Oh and yes, that is the OG Ikvar
    Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.