hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Can we scrap this subforum?

  1. #1
    Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,111

    Can we scrap this subforum?

    It obstructs my view of the star citizen subforum.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    21,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    It obstructs my view of the star citizen subforum.
    What subforum you need to be a star?

  3. #3
    Nobody_Holme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Swansea, Wales, UK
    Posts
    5,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    It obstructs my view of the star citizen subforum.
    Frankly, this one should probably be put to sleep, but your reasoning is shit and you're shit.

  4. #4
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    It obstructs my view of the star citizen subforum.
    Frankly, this one should probably be put to sleep, but your reasoning is shit and you're shit.
    This forum is shit

  5. #5
    Nobody_Holme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Swansea, Wales, UK
    Posts
    5,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    It obstructs my view of the star citizen subforum.
    Frankly, this one should probably be put to sleep, but your reasoning is shit and you're shit.
    This forum is shit
    I think you meant subforum, but either way, OKAY.

  6. #6
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,945
    When quackers is the only reply for almost a day its a good bet you can kill it.

    Single thread in other games and then a slow death like perp.

    Tapaderpin
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    21,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    When quackers is the only reply for almost a day its a good bet you can kill it.

    Single thread in other games and then a slow death like perp.

    Tapaderpin
    And only you.

  8. #8
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    It obstructs my view of the star citizen subforum.
    Frankly, this one should probably be put to sleep, but your reasoning is shit and you're shit.
    This forum is shit
    I think you meant subforum, but either way, OKAY.
    no, both.

    also i keep clicking here instead of star citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    21,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post

    Frankly, this one should probably be put to sleep, but your reasoning is shit and you're shit.
    And i don't think she wrecked the uk, it was probably one of the bots got into f&h.

  10. #10
    pratell's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    North Dakka
    Posts
    3,097
    kill it with fire and let this abortion of a game die in peace.
    Image

  11. #11
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,215
    +1 kill it

  12. #12
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,758
    Rename as WarThunder god damn it!

  13. #13
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Rename as WarThunder god damn it!
    That should come under "World of whatever"

  14. #14
    balistic void's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,642
    Err no? It's a different company and completely different game.

    I agree this should become the war thunder / gaijin forum.

  15. #15
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by balistic void View Post
    completely different game.
    Different company yes, different game?

    i don't think we'd have a different forum for each call of duty if we were into that kind of thing anyway

    and they get made by different companies.

  16. #16
    balistic void's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,642
    About the only thing in common the games have is *made in russia and *free to play.

    Even when they put tanks into WT it will be nothing like WoT.

    Flight simulation is it's very own genre of game...

  17. #17
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by balistic void View Post
    About the only thing in common the games have is *made in russia and *free to play.

    Even when they put tanks into WT it will be nothing like WoT.

    Flight simulation is it's very own genre of game...
    I was really hoping a bunch of flight sim geeks would come and flame you on the technical differences between warthunder and a real flight sim, but this forum is so shit and dead nobody found it.

  18. #18
    balistic void's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,642
    I would love a discussion about flight sims. War Thunder may not be hardcore enough for you, but what alternative is there with modern graphics and good multiplayer?

    Full real settings are not necessarily fun! Some of us want to play games rather than study for a type rating.

  19. #19
    Nobody_Holme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Swansea, Wales, UK
    Posts
    5,702
    A realistic flight sim is only slightly more fun than a realistic space combat sim in multiplayer.

  20. #20
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,604
    But nuke all the things. (but start like 100km away cause lol)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •