hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Results 101 to 108 of 108

Thread: Fool Training - Let's play

  1. #101
    Donor
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,507
    Sharp elbows

  2. #102
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Sharp elbows
    wat?

  3. #103
    Donor
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Sharp elbows
    wat?
    SHARP ELBOWS

  4. #104
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    21,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Sharp elbows
    The nice thing about fat girls is that their elbows are never too sharp.

  5. #105
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,196
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Sharp elbows
    The nice thing about fat girls is that their elbows are never too sharp.
    OMFG

  6. #106
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Sharp elbows
    The nice thing about fat girls is that their elbows are never too sharp.
    OMFG
    No SERIOUSLY OMFG

  7. #107
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lana Torrin again.

    I was expecting more bondage though for some reason. I blame your avatar.
    Would have gone for bound and gagged but I didn't have time to go looking for the perfect pic.

    Tapaderpin
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  8. #108
    Nobody_Holme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Swansea, Wales, UK
    Posts
    5,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lana Torrin again.

    I was expecting more bondage though for some reason. I blame your avatar.
    Would have gone for bound and gagged but I didn't have time to go looking for the perfect pic.

    Tapaderpin
    I can now rep you. WORK HARDER.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •