Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fool Training - Let's play

Well fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LarkinAlpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool09 View Post
    Ok so the sheriff has now investigated someone, but thanks to the lack of doctor we can't powerplay.

Given this the sheriff wouldn't just be voting for someone out of the blue which means Tellenta isn't the sheriff. Just blindly voting first with no explanation on FHC usually gets you voted for, so the question is, in Tellenta smart enough to know that and therefor wants to get killed.

If we think he's at least that smart we can't vote for him, otherwise he's a safe vote.

Do we think he's that smart?

Tapaderpin
    He was pretty aware of what was going on last game. He could be telling the truth and is just trying to spark discussion, he could be the fool trying to get lynched, or he could be the sheriff trying to drop a hint under the guise of being random.
    Or he could be the Fool. In any case I'd suggest not lynching him. Worst case scenario is that he's one of the Mafia, which is solvable by having the Sheriff check him sometime in the next couple of turns.

But that leaves us with the same problem of not having a halfway decent target, or even a good read on who the fool might be.
    So what I'm getting is playing mafia the right way is abstaining and not talking to each other?
    This is not talking?

We don't have enough players to just go burning people, so we wait until the Sheriff makes their call.
    Agree - although surely the sheriff should post some stuff on the notice board to give us an idea?

do we just abstain then or?

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Ok so the sheriff has now investigated someone, but thanks to the lack of doctor we can't powerplay.

Given this the sheriff wouldn't just be voting for someone out of the blue which means Tellenta isn't the sheriff. Just blindly voting first with no explanation on FHC usually gets you voted for, so the question is, in Tellenta smart enough to know that and therefor wants to get killed.

If we think he's at least that smart we can't vote for him, otherwise he's a safe vote.

Tapaderpin
    He was pretty aware of what was going on last game. He could be telling the truth and is just trying to spark discussion, he could be the fool trying to get lynched, or he could be the sheriff trying to drop a hint under the guise of being random.
    Or he could be the Fool. In any case I'd suggest not lynching him. Worst case scenario is that he's one of the Mafia, which is solvable by having the Sheriff check him sometime in the next couple of turns.

But that leaves us with the same problem of not having a halfway decent target, or even a good read on who the fool might be.
    So what I'm getting is playing mafia the right way is abstaining and not talking to each other?
    This is not talking?

We don't have enough players to just go burning people, so we wait until the Sheriff makes their call.
    Agree - although surely the sheriff should post some stuff on the notice board to give us an idea?

There is a notice board? I thought we worked out last game they are shit for giving out actual info.

It would seem not lynching right now would be the best way to make the game last long enough.

Unless we want to lynch idlers...

Tapaderpin
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post

Tapaderpin

This is not talking?

There is a notice board? I thought we worked out last game they are shit for giving out actual info.

It would seem not lynching right now would be the best way to make the game last long enough.

Unless we want to lynch idlers...

Tapaderpin
    but what if the fool is pretending to be idle?

do we take chances?

big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    There is no notice board. If a fool is lynched for what is deemed to be insufficient participation the game will continue and their win will not count. Getting yourself lynched by AFKing doesn't count as a valid tactic on EpicMafia, so since this setup is from there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

$Darkflare

(Thats an Abstain vote)

Movember '12 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 LarkinAlpha's Avatar
    Well the only read I have so far is on Lana and Tell. Lana is not the fool, and probably not Mafia, and Tell is Possibly the fool.

That means $abstain

Sp4m gives a funny vibe off so it'll be $Abstain

Edit: abstaining
    Last edited by LobbyZ; October 11 2013 at 10:43:47 PM.
    [marquee][/marquee]

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by LobbyZ View Post
    Sp4m gives a funny vibe off so it'll be $Sp4m
    He doesn't really, he sounds like the rest.

Anyways two things, could you guys stop making long quote chains so I can participate during the day?

Also

$varc

$abstain

Donor

This is not talking?
    This is people speculating over me forcing a call. My question was one part confused and two parts me trying to learn the game. This is my first game where :lollynchdarkflare: isn't the opening move and my second game overall.

I may not be around at exactly midnight to start the next day, but only PMs and votes before midnight will be counted. You have 3hrs 37mins from this post
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

Honestly I don't see anything wrong about what little sp4m has posted.

$abstain
    Quote Originally Posted by Devec
    Cool09 is the cancer that is corrupting our society and poisoning our children.

WoT: Redglare[VPG]

Tellenta, the Fool, was found dead.

Lana Torrin, the Villager was filled with holes.

Day 3.

The town must either lynch a mafia today, or Vig shoot a mafia at night, lest the mafia win.

Remaining Roles:
    Cop
    Villager
    Vigilante
    Mafia
    Hooker

\o/
    Oh wait I also died....

Donor
    \o/
    Oh wait I also died....
    :deadbrofist:

That's what I get for talking.

\o/
    Oh wait I also died....
    :deadbrofist:

That's what we get for talking.
    FYP

This is a very good time to show up and say who you checked out mr copper.

Movember '12 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 LarkinAlpha's Avatar
    Well I guess we can actually lynch someone now. I'm leaning toward LobbyZ for lack of content, but that's just grasping for straws honestly.