hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fool Training - Let's play

big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Nobody_Holme, the Doctor, didn't turn up to work this morning.

Day 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

Welp

Donor
    $varcaus

wat

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

Ugh

Tapaderpin
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    wat
    heh

Ok so the sheriff has now investigated someone, but thanks to the lack of doctor we can't powerplay.

Given this the sheriff wouldn't just be voting for someone out of the blue which means Tellenta isn't the sheriff. Just blindly voting first with no explanation on FHC usually gets you voted for, so the question is, in Tellenta smart enough to know that and therefor wants to get killed.

If we think he's at least that smart we can't vote for him, otherwise he's a safe vote.

Do we think he's that smart?

Tapaderpin

With only 2 mafia I don't one of them would stick there neck out just quite yet. Also cool hasn't appeared yet has he?

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Ok so the sheriff has now investigated someone, but thanks to the lack of doctor we can't powerplay.

Given this the sheriff wouldn't just be voting for someone out of the blue which means Tellenta isn't the sheriff. Just blindly voting first with no explanation on FHC usually gets you voted for, so the question is, in Tellenta smart enough to know that and therefor wants to get killed.

If we think he's at least that smart we can't vote for him, otherwise he's a safe vote.

Tapaderpin
    My reasoning is actually rather oblique, not exactly something to rally behind. I'll share my thought after the game as right now it is something I would want to punch people through the monitor for.

I haven't a clue on what I've done to make you angry drop me a pm if you'd like. Unless it's about raging at Lulsupher in the tanks thread.

Donor
    I haven't a clue on what I've done to make you angry drop me a pm if you'd like. Unless it's about raging at Lulsupher in the tanks thread.
    Angry has nothing to do with anything. If you wish we can all abstain again and type nothing else for a day and watch another person get killed. Or I can make a guess, force conversation and see what that brings us. Either way is good with me.

Fair enough. In that case I would suggest cool because he hasnt shown up so it wont be a massive loss to the village.

LanaTorrin seems to want to shift focus on Tellente which is kinda suspicious even though Tell did vote for someone out of the blue in day2
    [marquee][/marquee]

Fair enough. In that case I would suggest cool because he hasnt shown up so it wont be a massive loss to the village.
    How do I show up? I posted 1 hour after the thread was made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devec
    Cool09 is the cancer that is corrupting our society and poisoning our children.

WoT: Redglare[VPG]

Quote Originally Posted by Cool09 View Post
    How do I show up? I posted 1 hour after the thread was made.
    Not post when im tired I guess. Welp I've got nothing then.

Tapaderpin
    He was pretty aware of what was going on last game. He could be telling the truth and is just trying to spark discussion, he could be the fool trying to get lynched, or he could be the sheriff trying to drop a hint under the guise of being random.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devec
    Cool09 is the cancer that is corrupting our society and poisoning our children.

WoT: Redglare[VPG]

Movember '12 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 LarkinAlpha's Avatar

Tapaderpin
    He was pretty aware of what was going on last game. He could be telling the truth and is just trying to spark discussion, he could be the fool trying to get lynched, or he could be the sheriff trying to drop a hint under the guise of being random.
    Or he could be the Fool. In any case I'd suggest not lynching him. Worst case scenario is that he's one of the Mafia, which is solvable by having the Sheriff check him sometime in the next couple of turns.

But that leaves us with the same problem of not having a halfway decent target, or even a good read on who the fool might be.

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by LarkinAlpha View Post

Tapaderpin
    Or he could be the Fool. In any case I'd suggest not lynching him. Worst case scenario is that he's one of the Mafia, which is solvable by having the Sheriff check him sometime in the next couple of turns.

But that leaves us with the same problem of not having a halfway decent target, or even a good read on who the fool might be.
    So what I'm getting is playing mafia the right way is abstaining and not talking to each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LarkinAlpha View Post

Tapaderpin

So what I'm getting is playing mafia the right way is abstaining and not talking to each other?
    This is not talking?

We don't have enough players to just go burning people, so we wait until the Sheriff makes their call.