hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 507

Thread: Roles Salad - Hold the Mayor

  1. #21
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,681
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  2. #22
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,598
    Oh I guess if it's funny I'll vote for you to. $Darkflare

  3. #23
    Donor
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    lol
    Nothing personal its what the cool kids do. I'll probably change it later.

    fone poastin

  4. #24
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    lol
    Nothing personal its what the cool kids do. I'll probably change it later.

    fone poastin
    There isn't a single cool person voting for me #realtalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  5. #25
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,922
    *cleans out inbox and wait for roll PM*
    sorry....
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  6. #26
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    lol
    Nothing personal its what the cool kids do. I'll probably change it later.

    fone poastin
    There isn't a single cool person voting for me #realtalk
    M8 pls

  7. #27
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,254
    In the interest of preserving my philosophy of "every game in a vacuum" I feel I should mention that my message to Lords last round did not clearly explain the situation. I assumed he had been following the discussion thread. I'm willing to take the blame on that one.

    That is all. Carry on as you see fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  8. #28
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,922
    May as well stick with who I voted for last game and go $duckduck. As this day is 48h long though im fully expecting to change this.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  9. #29
    Quarantine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,469
    Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post
    You are all fucking awful for going after people because you hate them. I hope lords and darkflare are sheriffs.
    $spasm

  10. #30
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,215
    $Lords

  11. #31
    HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 3, 2011
    Location
    [VENIO]
    Posts
    4,656
    $Darkflare

    Because he has this thing for killing me, I find it offensive. Also, he's probably mafia (I can tell by having seen a few Mafia in my day, and from the pixels.)

    Also, I'm Sicilian on my mom's side, irl.

    I am a Lamborghini tractor.

  12. #32
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,681
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    $Darkflare

    Because he has this thing for killing me, I find it offensive. Also, he's probably mafia (I can tell by having seen a few Mafia in my day, and from the pixels.)

    Also, I'm Sicilian on my mom's side, irl.
    i don't think you can scumread worth a shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  13. #33
    HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 3, 2011
    Location
    [VENIO]
    Posts
    4,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    $Darkflare

    Because he has this thing for killing me, I find it offensive. Also, he's probably mafia (I can tell by having seen a few Mafia in my day, and from the pixels.)

    Also, I'm Sicilian on my mom's side, irl.
    i don't think you can scumread worth a shit
    He seems upset at me calling him out as Mafia, sounds suspicious. Confirmed mafia?

    I am a Lamborghini tractor.

  14. #34
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,681
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    $Darkflare

    Because he has this thing for killing me, I find it offensive. Also, he's probably mafia (I can tell by having seen a few Mafia in my day, and from the pixels.)

    Also, I'm Sicilian on my mom's side, irl.
    i don't think you can scumread worth a shit
    He seems upset at me calling him out as Mafia, sounds suspicious. Confirmed mafia?
    i don't think you can read emotion worth a shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  15. #35
    Donor
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,548
    $darkflare

    $lords

    for the crime of being himself

  16. #36
    Toxic's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    WoT Raaage
    Posts
    1,257
    $DarkFlare because Lords have some very convincing arguments that DarkFlare has so far chosen to ignore, or more likely, is simply unable to refute!

    ( )
    Amantus for mod 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016

  17. #37
    Donor
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    $DarkFlare because Lords have some very convincing arguments that DarkFlare has so far chosen to ignore, or more likely, is simply unable to refute!

    ( )
    But darkflares ranting is entertaining, whereas lords is less so.

  18. #38
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    $DarkFlare because Lords have some very convincing arguments that DarkFlare has so far chosen to ignore, or more likely, is simply unable to refute!

    ( )
    But darkflares ranting is entertaining, whereas lords is less so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  19. #39
    Toxic's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    WoT Raaage
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    But darkflares ranting is entertaining, whereas lords is less so.
    Exactly.

    Edit: Look at him above, trying to play the cool kid while ignoring some urgent and critical questions.

    Why are you unwilling to stand up and answer some hard questions, why?
    Amantus for mod 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016

  20. #40
    Donor
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    But darkflares ranting is entertaining, whereas lords is less so.
    Exactly.

    Edit: Look at him above, trying to play the cool kid while ignoring some urgent and critical questions.

    Why are you unwilling to stand up and answer some hard questions, why?
    It would seem pushing lords out is a community service with greater rewards. Darkflare is the type that can talk his way in to getting lynched even if he was the mayor.

    just sayin'

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •