hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [ABORTED] Roles Salad

big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dpidcoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Cant read the thread? Must be mafia, $Darkflare
    I'm also up for a darkflare bandwagon because lol.
    I'm now going to lead a bandwagon on you tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

also in case the PRs are newbies:

if you're an investigative role use your check on a GOOD player so you can start building a strong town (but beware of any non-town-but-innocent-on-investigate roles)
    if you're a protective role, use your protection on EITHER a good player, or someone you think is a power role
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

Quote Originally Posted by Quarantine View Post
    Is there any good reason why the mayor shouldn't reveal himself soon, we all message him our role, and he starts sorting out and presenting his conclusions and suspicions? He will die in the process, but we'll know so much about roles that I don't see how the mafia could possibly win this.
    We have a Mayor?

God damn we have 2 docs and 2 sheriffs and only 3 mafia! We should be fucking unstoppable this time out!
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post

if you're an investigative role use your check on a GOOD player so you can start building a strong town (but beware of any non-town-but-innocent-on-investigate roles)
    if you're a protective role, use your protection on EITHER a good player, or someone you think is a power role
    But because darkflare is an idiot... dont use protection powers on people until you actually have a read on them, or are asked to by someone who looks like a legit sheriff/mayor.
    If you just fling protection like mad, you're highly likely to hit someone who'll kill you in the process, and waste your power.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    I was joking to myself that I should roll a dice to determine whom I voted for on day one.... and then I remembered $Nicho Void did that for serious, several times. Fucking dice.
    Lookit this guy. With the memory and whatnot.

$abstain because that's my day one play.

No, fuck off with your abstains

$Darkflare

$Nicho

But because darkflare is an idiot... dont use protection powers on people until you actually have a read on them, or are asked to by someone who looks like a legit sheriff/mayor.
    If you just fling protection like mad, you're highly likely to hit someone who'll kill you in the process, and waste your power.
    $Darkflare for questionable advice

Sorry, nor played fhc mafia in a while, on epicmafia doc protecting maf doesn't kill doc

$Darkflare

$Nicho
    Hey, you're nothing if not consistent. If you're going to be bad, might as well be bad all the time, right m8?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicho Void View Post

$Darkflare

$Nicho
    Hey, you're nothing if not consistent. If you're going to be bad, might as well be bad all the time, right m8?
    does this post not apply to you most of all? given that you always abstain day 1

$Darkflare

$Nicho
    does this post not apply to you most of all? given that you always abstain day 1
    It's still the correct play. The fact that none of the rest of the village will play it out doesn't negate this fact.

But hey! Keep provoking people one day 1. I'm sure you'll avoid a bandwagon this way!

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

$Darkflare

$Nicho
    Dude, fuck no, the industry isn't going next to my houses, keep it on your cock.

$LordsServant

Also you need to put a dollar sign next to my name if you want to lynch me

I've just read through the rules and my character is probably the suckiest in the game. damn RNG.

Also sorry for the nickname but it was given to me when i was in primary school and its stuck ever since

the a changed to a 4 due to most sites/games not allowing spam as a username because... well because they thought it would be spam i guess.

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    $LordsServant

I've just read through the rules and my character is probably the suckiest in the game. damn RNG.

Also sorry for the nickname but it was given to me when i was in primary school and its stuck ever since

the a changed to a 4 due to most sites/games not allowing spam as a username because... well because they thought it would be spam i guess.
    It was the only validation I could come up with at the time Darkflare and Lords is still around so you're more than safe regardless of what I vote for. So no worries m8 and instead of pulling a double edit derp derp derp.

$Sp4m

$Darkflare

$Nicho
    It's still the correct play. The fact that none of the rest of the village will play it out doesn't negate this fact.

But hey! Keep provoking people one day 1. I'm sure you'll avoid a bandwagon this way!
    We have yet to have conclusive proof of it being significantly better than a day 1 lynch. Its the MATHEMATICALLY correct play. This game is not about maths.

$LordsServant

Is this your first game? Because claiming a role (even hinting at one) day1 is a really bad idea.

$LordsServant

$Sp4m

$LordsServant

Is this your first game? Because claiming a role (even hinting at one) day1 is a really bad idea.

$LordsServant

$Sp4m
    Its a steph game, you plonker, we pretty much ALL have roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ort Lofthus View Post

$Darkflare for questionable advice
    Sir, I think you will fit in well here.
    Domination.
    Vote Lark for CSM

Donor
    $LordsServant

$LordsServant

$Sp4m
    There are no villagers. We all have a role man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    $LordsServant

$LordsServant

$Sp4m
    There are no villagers. We all have a role man.
    Yes, everyone else's is completely unguessable so far. We know his is, what he believes to be, the most boring one. That narrows it down, and in turn narrows down the others too.