hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: [ABORTED] Roles Salad

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    You didn't "get me" because you would have lynched me regardless of alignment based on the fact I made a "mega getting into towns head!!!!" play by skipping a post by accident, a post which 99% of the town also IGNORED. I get that FHCers feel the need to fearlynch me because I win every game, but really drawing up hilarious narratives about me getting into heads by missing a post is laughable.
    I had two hunches and I made a narrative of it to convince people to lynch you. I had no way of knowing wether this was true or not and I still don't. Once again, better than a random kill.

also in case the PRs are newbies:

if you're an investigative role use your check on a GOOD player so you can start building a strong town (but beware of any non-town-but-innocent-on-investigate roles)
    if you're a protective role, use your protection on EITHER a good player, or someone you think is a power role
    Anyone could have skipped my post, but this one made you suspicious. It was a bad post, because it reeked of proving value to the village while not actually contributing much that didn't also benefit you.

big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarantine View Post
    You didn't "get me" because you would have lynched me regardless of alignment based on the fact I made a "mega getting into towns head!!!!" play by skipping a post by accident, a post which 99% of the town also IGNORED. I get that FHCers feel the need to fearlynch me because I win every game, but really drawing up hilarious narratives about me getting into heads by missing a post is laughable.
    I had two hunches and I made a narrative of it to convince people to lynch you. I had no way of knowing wether this was true or not and I still don't. Once again, better than a random kill.

if you're an investigative role use your check on a GOOD player so you can start building a strong town (but beware of any non-town-but-innocent-on-investigate roles)
    if you're a protective role, use your protection on EITHER a good player, or someone you think is a power role
    Anyone could have skipped my post, but this one made you suspicious. It was a bad post, because it reeked of proving value to the village while not actually contributing much that didn't also benefit you.
    how does explaining the key power roles to new players not benefit anyone except me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

how does explaining the key power roles to new players not benefit anyone except me?
    I was about to write a snappy reply to this, then I remembered who I was arguing with. I rest my case, it was dumb luck and coincidence that I pointed my finger at you.

I was about to write a snappy reply to this, then I remembered who I was arguing with. I rest my case, it was dumb luck and coincidence that I pointed my finger at you.
    I don't know how much of the other games you read, but the reason I was able to dominate every time as maf was because the investigative roles cleared noob town players first, so I could lead them around however I wanted. Sheriffs not investigating strong players first makes it easymode for maf. So I tried to stop them doing that.
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

You did it wrong...

Also, spasm, why the fuck would you trust this man AGAIN? Do you not have the ability to learn?

because you all sounded megadumb and where going after darkflare like a bitch in heat for being darkflare.

Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post
    because you all sounded megadumb and where going after darkflare like a bitch in heat for being darkflare.
    #fearlynching

Also, I'm mad dark flare didn't get to win with me protecting him. That would have been hilarious.

Sent from the SpasPhone

Yea.. also since we knew who you were we could use the witch to have to protect whoever we want :P

It was not meant to be!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devec
    Cool09 is the cancer that is corrupting our society and poisoning our children.

WoT: Redglare[VPG]

Quote Originally Posted by LarkinAlpha View Post
    Dpid was probably planning something sneaky. He was quite likely the Mafioso since he visited Lana on Night 1.
    I was going to lead a bandwagon on DF on day 2, tell the witch to block spasm, then try for a sheriff claim. If the bandwagon failed, then it was at least good cover.
    i heard you're ideas and their definately good

Movember '12 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 LarkinAlpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dpidcoe View Post
    Dpid was probably planning something sneaky. He was quite likely the Mafioso since he visited Lana on Night 1.
    I was going to lead a bandwagon on DF on day 2, tell the witch to block spasm, then try for a sheriff claim. If the bandwagon failed, then it was at least good cover.
    Aye, which is why I was glad I checked on you night 1. Was going to post it on the notice board on night 2. Would have been fun to see you deflect it too.

Godfather is the only mafia who can bus partners when investigative roles are alive

Aye, which is why I was glad I checked on you night 1. Was going to post it on the notice board on night 2. Would have been fun to see you deflect it too.
    I wouldn't have. It's an anonymous notice board.
    i heard you're ideas and their definately good