hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 168

Thread: Round Something-or-Other, a Steph-style roles-heavy game | Signups/Discussion

  1. #1
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,254

    Round Something-or-Other, a Steph-style roles-heavy game | Signups/Discussion

    Like it says on the tin, since my Reverse-Mafia is not yet ready for playtesting.

    First question: Roles list known, or hidden?


    List of players

    Cool09
    Dark Flare
    dpidcoe
    duckduck
    I Legionnaire
    Lana Torrin
    LordsServant
    Navigator Six
    Nicho Void
    Nobody_Holme
    Oft Lofthus
    pratell
    Quarantine
    Sp4m
    Spasm
    Tellenta
    Toxic
    Varcaus
    vDJ
    LarkinAlpha
    Last edited by Steph; September 25 2013 at 11:04:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  2. #2
    Movember '12 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 LarkinAlpha's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Like it says on the tin, since my Reverse-Mafia is not yet ready for playtesting.

    First question: Roles list known, or hidden?
    A Hidden roles list would be interesting, but probably frustrating.

  3. #3
    Toxic's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    WoT Raaage
    Posts
    1,257
    Im in, and Im voting for known roles list. Wether you list the number of each role is a matter of taste, but at least show the actual roles and their powers
    Amantus for mod 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016

  4. #4
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,093
    Dont care what we play as im likely to be dead in the first couple of rounds anyway. But yeah im in.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,146
    List the roles that are in the game. Otherwise it's just a clusterfuck with no strategy. (it might be that anyways... but if we know the roles there is at least a chance of figuring shit out)

    also IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Devec
    Cool09 is the cancer that is corrupting our society and poisoning our children.

    WoT: Redglare[VPG]

  6. #6

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    310
    Also in

  7. #7
    Donor Navigator Six's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,261
    In, and I expect I'll die quickly. Also, it would be awesome to have a zombie (witchdoctor?) role where players could come back from the dead.
    Domination.
    Vote Lark for CSM

  8. #8
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,369
    In. Roles shown

  9. #9
    Toxic's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    WoT Raaage
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Navigator Six View Post
    In, and I expect I'll die quickly. Also, it would be awesome to have a zombie (witchdoctor?) role where players could come back from the dead.
    Could be problematic since a lot of us "spectate" through other players once killed. Ie. if mafia I will reveal my role to a dead player and let him in on the reasoning previously in the game, and my reasoning on my actions going forward.
    Amantus for mod 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016

  10. #10
    Donor Navigator Six's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Navigator Six View Post
    In, and I expect I'll die quickly. Also, it would be awesome to have a zombie (witchdoctor?) role where players could come back from the dead.
    Could be problematic since a lot of us "spectate" through other players once killed. Ie. if mafia I will reveal my role to a dead player and let him in on the reasoning previously in the game, and my reasoning on my actions going forward.
    That's pretty awesome.
    Domination.
    Vote Lark for CSM

  11. #11
    Movember '12 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 LarkinAlpha's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Navigator Six View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Navigator Six View Post
    In, and I expect I'll die quickly. Also, it would be awesome to have a zombie (witchdoctor?) role where players could come back from the dead.
    Could be problematic since a lot of us "spectate" through other players once killed. Ie. if mafia I will reveal my role to a dead player and let him in on the reasoning previously in the game, and my reasoning on my actions going forward.
    That's pretty awesome.
    Yeah it can be quite fun to talk through things with a dead player in a game like this.

  12. #12
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,254
    Known roles list it is, then. Here's the master roles library for perusing and reviewing - I'll generate exactly how many of what we have once we're closer to game start. Which, incidentally, I want to call a tentative Wednesday. Gives us a window to recruit more players by daythread spamming.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  13. #13
    Donor
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,391
    I'll give this a go wtf why nawt. Yell at me if im being to unposty which is my basic reason for not signing up before.

    fone poastin

  14. #14
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,254
    I'm sure I'll find a reason to yell at you regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  15. #15
    Donor
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I'm sure I'll find a reason to yell at you regardless.
    Like what you say ever matters.

    fone poastin

  16. #16

  17. #17
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,093
    Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post
    I'll play.
    [air quotes]play[/air quotes]
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  18. #18
    HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 3, 2011
    Location
    [VENIO]
    Posts
    4,651
    Can I sign up and get lynched again in the first round or w/e? Maybe I'll even be doctor or someone important again, making it another "you're retarded for lynching me and just fucked yourselves" game.

    I am a Lamborghini tractor.

  19. #19
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,659
    i'll play so i can lynch lords day1
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  20. #20

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    i'll play so i can lynch lords day1
    Maybe with him playing you will survive until day 2!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devec
    Cool09 is the cancer that is corrupting our society and poisoning our children.

    WoT: Redglare[VPG]

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •