hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Round N+2 signup or let's just get rid of the subforum thread

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    For not shitting up other forums with mafia clutter it's a good idea, but getting people to play suffers.

If we can get it in the first post of a daythread that'd do the trick I think, commence GMT clock watching. Alternatively, could just make a thread in General.
    I'm in favor of either eliminating the subforum or moving the game thread back to a general forum and keeping the meta and rules discussion and the signup for games here. The sub forum was a good idea, but it's bleeding out the player base and too few new people drop in. I want to have the 20-players Inquisitor game madness.

Movember '12 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 LarkinAlpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarantine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    For not shitting up other forums with mafia clutter it's a good idea, but getting people to play suffers.

If we can get it in the first post of a daythread that'd do the trick I think, commence GMT clock watching. Alternatively, could just make a thread in General.
    I'm in favor of either eliminating the subforum or moving the game thread back to a general forum and keeping the meta and rules discussion and the signup for games here. The sub forum was a good idea, but it's bleeding out the player base and too few new people drop in. I want to have the 20-players Inquisitor game madness.
    In favor of this tbh. We could move the ended games to the sub forum as well.

Keep the games here, put the signups in the other forum.

Its the signups people need to see, wankers who dont check the mafia forum for the GAME thread deserve to get timeout executed.
    Last edited by Nobody_Holme; September 24 2013 at 05:18:04 PM. Reason: Forgot an important word