hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 377784858687
Results 1,721 to 1,724 of 1724

Thread: Space Engineers - FHC 2018 Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    We, er... moved to a new server.

Because 'Trox has an dedicated server box he wasnt using. Its in the OP of this thread.
    Near the top of page 86 you said you was considering a restart with a planet-based start.
    I can always just make my own lander, I was just curious.
    Last edited by Netjerenbau; June 11 2018 at 11:00:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Netjerenbau View Post

Because 'Trox has an dedicated server box he wasnt using. Its in the OP of this thread.
    Near the top of page 86 you said you was considering a restart with a planet-based start.
    I was entirely planning to, then random timing happened with 'Trox pinging the discord for people to play spengineers with as i was working on the save file and my "get fucked, spawn on earth lander" mod and we went to live on his server as its supposed to run better than mine. My lander luck seems to disprove this, as its eaten 5 of them so far, but I'm still in for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Netjerenbau View Post

I was entirely planning to, then random timing happened with 'Trox pinging the discord for people to play spengineers with as i was working on the save file and my "get fucked, spawn on earth lander" mod and we went to live on his server as its supposed to run better than mine. My lander luck seems to disprove this, as its eaten 5 of them so far, but I'm still in for now.
    I just thought it would be nice to get more people on but I suppose even with a restart we'd just have people eventually wander off like this iteration has had.
    Once I've got a good stockpile of stuff I'll start messing around with lander designs.

I has a drop pod.
      Spoiler:

Turns out the earth-like planet has low oxygen, making it kind of pointless IMO.
    When you first set up this world you said you were gonna put something on the alien planet, did you ever do that? I can't decide between there, it's moon, or Mars.