hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Results 101 to 119 of 119

Thread: New FHC Outfit Thread STICKY THIS BEETCHES

  1. #101
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,565
    Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post
    We've been using that troll for so long it's gotten old, so we're trying to think of a new one
    Well, I have always wanted to be part of a military videogame outfit which strives to re-enact irl military as much as possible

    sir
    Unpack your loadouts, refold your armor for appearance, load everything in your sunderer 1 inch apart sweep mop and vacuum your spawn room then go outside and clean your magrider then spend the rest of the day pretending to repair generators until 5pm. Stop working get drunk wake up at 5 am and do it again. That's about 80% of it.
    Freddy's right though, UBAD will now pretend to be a tacticool outfit for smooth operators.
    The other 20% is split as follows, 18% standing around waiting, 1% doing something fun and 1% shooting guns (Or 2% doing something fun situation dependent).

  2. #102
    ValorousBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    4,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Saul View Post
    We've been using that troll for so long it's gotten old, so we're trying to think of a new one
    Well, I have always wanted to be part of a military videogame outfit which strives to re-enact irl military as much as possible

    sir
    Unpack your loadouts, refold your armor for appearance, load everything in your sunderer 1 inch apart sweep mop and vacuum your spawn room then go outside and clean your magrider then spend the rest of the day pretending to repair generators until 5pm. Stop working get drunk wake up at 5 am and do it again. That's about 80% of it.
    Freddy's right though, UBAD will now pretend to be a tacticool outfit for smooth operators.
    The other 20% is split as follows, 18% standing around waiting, 1% doing something fun and 1% shooting guns (Or 2% doing something fun situation dependent).
    "Hurry up and wait" is way it was described to me.

  3. #103
    Saul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,992
    Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    Freddy's right though, UBAD will now pretend to be a tacticool outfit for smooth operators.


    Like this? Or is this closer to Freddy's first suggestion?

  4. #104
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,764
    I can do with a smooth operator shtick; also, nice penis necklace
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  5. #105
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,764
    by which I mean this:

    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  6. #106
    ValorousBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    4,429
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    by which I mean this:

    Ohhhhhhh shit I hadn't seen that video in ages. This is the first idea that I had...

    1) Change outfit recruitment page to max-tacticool
    2) recruit some people who are into that sort of thing
    3) assign them outfit rank "Operator" so we know who they are
    4) don't give them TS info
    5) talk like the dude in the video whenever there's "Operators" in squad with us
    6) ???


    But now that I think about, that sounds like kind of a dick move. They're just trying to enjoy the game in their own playstyle after all.

    If we're gonna do that shit we should do it on TR.

  7. #107
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,181
    That vid was amazing. This is the sort of comms I demanded ages ago.

  8. #108
    ValorousBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    4,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    That vid was amazing. This is the sort of comms I demanded ages ago.
    You guys would have fucking mutinied if I ran squads like that.

  9. #109
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,265
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    by which I mean this:

    love yolo on the bf
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  10. #110
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    24,925
    Hi, do you nerds still play together as UBAD?

    As a founder member I was unfortunately unable to play long after launch due to lolshitPC but should be getting some money my grandad left me soonish and then a new PC. Would be nice to at least see what this game was supposed to look like, but also play with some bros if possible.

  11. #111
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Hi, do you nerds still play together as UBAD?

    As a founder member I was unfortunately unable to play long after launch due to lolshitPC but should be getting some money my grandad left me soonish and then a new PC. Would be nice to at least see what this game was supposed to look like, but also play with some bros if possible.
    Bit late to the train there Smuggo old chap.

    I think you can count the active members of UBAD on a single hand penis.

  12. #112
    ValorousBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    4,429
    As long as you're not an autist there's still plenty of people to play with, you just gotta talk to our alliance bros from other outfits.

    EDIT: last week we had almost 30 people in the CSG channel representing about five different outfits

      Spoiler:


    Also pls ignore Thundey's awful anime and mentally replace it with Arun's great TS picture:

      Spoiler:
    Last edited by ValorousBob; May 28 2015 at 07:50:15 PM.

  13. #113
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    19,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post

    Bit late to the train there Smuggo old chap.

    I think you can count the active members of UBAD on a single hand penis.
    You don't have a penis.

  14. #114
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,181
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post

    Bit late to the train there Smuggo old chap.

    I think you can count the active members of UBAD on a single hand penis.
    You don't have a penis.

  15. #115
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    24,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Hi, do you nerds still play together as UBAD?

    As a founder member I was unfortunately unable to play long after launch due to lolshitPC but should be getting some money my grandad left me soonish and then a new PC. Would be nice to at least see what this game was supposed to look like, but also play with some bros if possible.
    Bit late to the train there Smuggo old chap.

    I think you can count the active members of UBAD on a single hand penis.
    I know but during beta SoE did something that killed performance on my PC and a series of expensive repairs to my house has prevented me upgrading until now. Still didn't stop me wanting to play it.

    I heard PS4 was getting Planetside too and kinda keen to play with some conslol mates if such a thing is possible.

  16. #116
    ValorousBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    4,429
    Yeah PS2 on the PS4 is in semi-open beta right now I think. I'm pretty sure its not fully open but it's fairly easily accessible iirc, I think you just sign up online somewhere.

  17. #117
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post

    I heard PS4 was getting Planetside too and kinda keen to play with some conslol mates if such a thing is possible.
    you are aware that succumbing to the pleberey will mean automatic dismissal from our el337 tacops superskill thunderunit?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  18. #118
    Ted Breakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23, 2011
    Location
    Babylon E5
    Posts
    1,098
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post

    I heard PS4 was getting Planetside too and kinda keen to play with some conslol mates if such a thing is possible.
    you are aware that succumbing to the pleberey will mean automatic dismissal from our el337 tacops superskill thunderunit?

  19. #119
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    24,925
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post

    I heard PS4 was getting Planetside too and kinda keen to play with some conslol mates if such a thing is possible.
    you are aware that succumbing to the pleberey will mean automatic dismissal from our el337 tacops superskill thunderunit?
    I didn't mean playing on conslol itself, just if they are able to play alongside PC guys. Though I just realised that puts them at a massive disadvantage

    Anyway, PC parts due to be delivered today so might pop on PS2 tonight if it downloads in a reasonable time period.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •