hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3138394041

Thread: EVE Valkyrie (aka EVR)

Honestly the saddest thing of it all is that there is literally nothing anyone can do about it. You can't start an Eve competitor because Eve has a 14 year head start in content. You will never catch up. None of the VC firms that own 10+% of Eve will listen to players telling them to fire Hilimar. What VC firm is going to fire someone for trying to diversify and make them more $$$? As long as the cash cow keeps making money no one with any power is going to care. Shame really how one simple change could make such a massive impact and no one can make it happen.

EVE Valkyrie (aka EVR)

According to this CCP will be selling off the what’s left of the Newcastle studio and Valkyrie, and have committed to releasing the next update.

https://forums.evevalkyrie.com/t/the...alkyrie/7752/4

I was really, really hoping Valk would continue to live on, as CCP had long hinted that they wanted to do a proper full-length SP campaign. I wasn't really expecting it, none the less i'm a bit crushed that now it will never happen.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    I was really, really hoping Valk would continue to live on, as CCP had long hinted that they wanted to do a proper full-length SP campaign. I wasn't really expecting it, none the less i'm a bit crushed that now it will never happen.
    It depends on how much the new company wants to capitalize on the game. Likely they will just keep it on life support and collect that sweet sweet MT money.

They didn't even invite the vakyrie players over to iceland for important news and then announce they are killing it off, CCP getting sloppy.

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    They didn't even invite the vakyrie players over to iceland for important news and then announce they are killing it off, CCP getting sloppy.
    First proper lol of the morning, thanks.