hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: [service] phone sim unlocks

  1. #21
    Administrator EntroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,982
    fuck this, sticking it.
    need me?, contact me on IRC or via PM

  2. #22
    dpidcoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29, 2011
    Location
    San diego
    Posts
    4,908
    Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post
    fuck this, sticking it.
    inb4 quackbot suggests where you can stick it
    i heard you're ideas and their definately good

  3. #23
    Al Simmons's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,660
    Do the carriers not mind that you are breaking their contract by getting it unlocked? Seems like everyone would be doing it if you could sign up for a long ass contract with a free top end phone and then just jailbreak it and do whatever with it...

  4. #24
    Ask me about midgets Donor Mendolorian Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    Do the carriers not mind that you are breaking their contract by getting it unlocked? Seems like everyone would be doing it if you could sign up for a long ass contract with a free top end phone and then just jailbreak it and do whatever with it...
    you're still paying for the phone
    i·ro·ny1
    ˈīrənē/

    noun

    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Just goes to show how lowbrow the tastes of the British public are.

  5. #25
    Administrator EntroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    Do the carriers not mind that you are breaking their contract by getting it unlocked? Seems like everyone would be doing it if you could sign up for a long ass contract with a free top end phone and then just jailbreak it and do whatever with it...
    the contract ties you into the carrier during the period you signed up for, the carrier gives zero fucks of what phone you use during said contract as long as you pay up your monthly fees.
    need me?, contact me on IRC or via PM

  6. #26
    Nobody_Holme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Swansea, Wales, UK
    Posts
    5,603
    You'll notice, if you look at sim only contracts, and then look at sim+phone contracts, you're paying for between 60 and 90% of market price on the phone to get the phone. Its like getting it on credit, without the shitty deal, but with being tied to that provider (they're happy, you're happy, as long as you stick to them, they're still making money, they give literally zero fucks).

  7. #27
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,170
    Can you do Nokia N900? Been looking to pick one up but they're mostly SIM locked or not working in a particular network (Three UK) where I have all my data contracts lol (because unlimited internets).
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?İDoomchinchilla 2015

  8. #28
    Administrator EntroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Can you do Nokia N900? Been looking to pick one up but they're mostly SIM locked or not working in a particular network (Three UK) where I have all my data contracts lol (because unlimited internets).
    sadly all i can do for 3 UK is iPhones and the only listed unlocks i have for Nokia are AT&T, i'll try and find out if there's a way to do it.

    btw, you mean buying it from a network that isnt 3 or from 3?
    need me?, contact me on IRC or via PM

  9. #29
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,170
    I mean some N900s are advertised on ebay as unlocked but not working with the Three network. Others are locked (Vodafone, Orange, 3, T-Mobile, you name it) and I'd like it unlocked to all networks should I buy one and use your service
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?İDoomchinchilla 2015

  10. #30
    Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    300' AGL
    Posts
    5,185
    Hey entrox.

    Question.

    Could you unlock a Softbank Iphone 5? I'd like to use it in the states when I'm there for training. Dunno the whole logistical side of that though.

  11. #31
    Administrator EntroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Hels View Post
    Hey entrox.

    Question.

    Could you unlock a Softbank Iphone 5? I'd like to use it in the states when I'm there for training. Dunno the whole logistical side of that though.
    what country is that?

    edit: sorry for the slow replies, forgot to subscribe to the thread
    need me?, contact me on IRC or via PM

  12. #32
    Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    300' AGL
    Posts
    5,185
    Japan

  13. #33
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,170
    Mright iPhone 5S locked in Three, don't really feel like waiting a month for the carrier to unlock it, price + availability? Yes, I did it again, this time I even got two (one for the lady who was nagging me she wanted an iPhone). So it'd be two to do. Obviously I presume it's factory unlocking, so it stays unlocked after updating iOS & stuff?

    Any news on N900?
    Last edited by Cosmin; October 21 2013 at 12:58:44 AM.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?İDoomchinchilla 2015

  14. #34
    Donor
    Join Date
    November 30, 2011
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by Hels View Post
    Hey entrox.

    Question.

    Could you unlock a Softbank Iphone 5? I'd like to use it in the states when I'm there for training. Dunno the whole logistical side of that though.
    I´d have a similar request (Softbank Iphone 4 Japan). Can you do it?

  15. #35
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,878
    Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post

    the contract ties you into the carrier during the period you signed up for, the carrier gives zero fucks of what phone you use during said contract as long as you pay up your monthly fees.
    So we know how long you have to pay.

  16. #36
    Administrator EntroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Xamuni View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hels View Post
    Hey entrox.

    Question.

    Could you unlock a Softbank Iphone 5? I'd like to use it in the states when I'm there for training. Dunno the whole logistical side of that though.
    I´d have a similar request (Softbank Iphone 4 Japan). Can you do it?
    sadly i do not have Softbank listed on my panel, sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Mright iPhone 5S locked in Three, don't really feel like waiting a month for the carrier to unlock it, price + availability? Yes, I did it again, this time I even got two (one for the lady who was nagging me she wanted an iPhone). So it'd be two to do. Obviously I presume it's factory unlocking, so it stays unlocked after updating iOS & stuff?

    Any news on N900?
    3 UK is listed as $85, turnaround of 3 to 10 days
    need me?, contact me on IRC or via PM

  17. #37
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,170
    Dafuq it's 25£ each directly from the carrier but I need to wait about 1 month since I got it and activated it. :\
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?İDoomchinchilla 2015

  18. #38
    Donor
    Join Date
    November 30, 2011
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post

    sadly i do not have Softbank listed on my panel, sorry
    np, thanks for looking

  19. #39
    Kilbourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24, 2013
    Location
    Engayland
    Posts
    83
    How much to unlock a Orange/Tmobile/EE (p much same network now) on a iphone 4s?

  20. #40
    Administrator EntroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilbourne View Post
    How much to unlock a Orange/Tmobile/EE (p much same network now) on a iphone 4s?
    $145 for any model inlcuding 5c and 5s (as long as the device isn't blacklisted, aka stolen and reported), turnaround of 3 to 15 days.
    need me?, contact me on IRC or via PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •