hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 324 of 325 FirstFirst ... 224274314321322323324325 LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,480 of 6482

Thread: [MEGATHREAD] Dumb Questions, Good Answers

  1. #6461
    Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Basingstoke England
    Posts
    2,772
    *Blows the cobwebs away from subforum* Hello? any one here? Alpha skill injectors do these permanatly increase the skillpoints an alpha clone can have?

  2. #6462
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Teddybears.
    Posts
    1,399
    Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    *Blows the cobwebs away from subforum* Hello? any one here? Alpha skill injectors do these permanatly increase the skillpoints an alpha clone can have?
    I think so, but I've never actually tried.

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  3. #6463

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    518
    Being alpha still restricts what skills you can actually use, though. As such there is no longer a max skill point cap on the alpha state since you could have trained all the skills as an omega before letting your account lapse.

  4. #6464
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    6,815
    What's going on with this new NPC invastion thingy? The Triglavians?
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  5. #6465
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    9,825

  6. #6466
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,135
    What's going on with this new NPC invastion thingy? The Triglavians?
    Sansha incursions with a new skin and even shitter rewards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    EVE Online is in chaos after an unprecedented alien invasion

    mittens sounds salty loooool
    Haha PCgamer is still such a shit rag. "unprecedented alien invasion" = handful of random structures got RFed during an event.



  7. #6467
    Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2, 2012
    Posts
    7,021
    It literally took me a couple of days to remember that I'm a member of what is technically an EVE forum. This Invasion thing actually going to change anything?

  8. #6468
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,135
    Not so far. The highsec stuff is just reskinned sansha incursions and the nullsec drifter invasion currently doesnt follow up on timers so they're largely pointless.

    CCP seems to be rolling shit out in phases though so hopefully this stuff become less dull at some point.

    Only good thing about this expansion; Goon tears so far have been epic, having the drifters attack right as they were starting to withdraw from the north has made them god tier levels of salty with Mittens planning to embargo highsec or some shit.



  9. #6469
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Teddybears.
    Posts
    1,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Not so far. The highsec stuff is just reskinned sansha incursions and the nullsec drifter invasion currently doesnt follow up on timers so they're largely pointless.

    CCP seems to be rolling shit out in phases though so hopefully this stuff become less dull at some point.

    Only good thing about this expansion; Goon tears so far have been epic, having the drifters attack right as they were starting to withdraw from the north has made them god tier levels of salty with Mittens planning to embargo highsec or some shit.
    Well, we ended up bashing a Tatara the other night that the drifters had put into final timer

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  10. #6470

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    7,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    What's going on with this new NPC invastion thingy? The Triglavians?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    EVE Online is in chaos after an unprecedented alien invasion

    mittens sounds salty loooool
    Haha PCgamer is still such a shit rag. "unprecedented alien invasion" = handful of random structures got RFed during an event.
    Drink tea with mittens, i hear its lovely with salt.

    Over 200 strukturas reinforced is not a handfull. It is also unprecedented.

    Mittani losing his shit alone was worth this.

    'We are not here to ruin the game, we are here to ruin your game goons'
    -Drifters 2019






    Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  11. #6471
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    What's going on with this new NPC invastion thingy? The Triglavians?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    EVE Online is in chaos after an unprecedented alien invasion

    mittens sounds salty loooool
    Haha PCgamer is still such a shit rag. "unprecedented alien invasion" = handful of random structures got RFed during an event.
    Drink tea with mittens, i hear its lovely with salt.

    Over 200 strukturas reinforced is not a handfull. It is also unprecedented.
    Did they actually follow up on a single one though?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Mittani losing his shit alone was worth this.

    'We are not here to ruin the game, we are here to ruin your game goons'
    -Drifters 2019

    Very true



  12. #6472
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Did they actually follow up on a single one though?
    Possibly they did, they certainly destroyed an NC jumpgate. NPC's have destroyed citadels in the past too.

  13. #6473
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Teddybears.
    Posts
    1,399
    From the whining on reddit this morning it seems they killed a couple of citadels

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  14. #6474
    Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2, 2012
    Posts
    7,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    From the whining on reddit this morning it seems they killed a couple of citadels
    So it's just random which ones they hit, but with enough frequency that hitting a reinforced structure happens enough to be interesting?

  15. #6475
    Mashie Saldana's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Peterborough, UK
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Sounds like local is going to go down for a while? some RP stuff about FTL routers...
    Only took them 15 years to kill local, about time I say.
    How to tell the difference between Machine Learning and AI:
    If it is written in Python it is most likely Machine Learning.
    If it is written in PowerPoint it is most likely AI.

  16. #6476

    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    7,329
    to be fair if they killed local back when most of us still played it would have been a fucking disaster; the most vocal clamouring for local blackout was under the old, old probing system. anti-fun.

  17. #6477
    Aliventi's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16, 2012
    Location
    Mouth Trumpet Cavalry.
    Posts
    1,388
    Which FW systems (alll warzones) should I go to with a small gang looking for a fight? MCAV keeps getting lowsec holes, I just don't know where to go. I mean... aside from Tama.

  18. #6478
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    Which FW systems (alll warzones) should I go to with a small gang looking for a fight? MCAV keeps getting lowsec holes, I just don't know where to go. I mean... aside from Tama.
    plety of small to medium to "FUCK that's alot of caracals" sized gangs roaming placid and black rise.

  19. #6479
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Teddybears.
    Posts
    1,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    Which FW systems (alll warzones) should I go to with a small gang looking for a fight? MCAV keeps getting lowsec holes, I just don't know where to go. I mean... aside from Tama.
    plety of small to medium to "FUCK that's alot of caracals" sized gangs roaming placid and black rise.
    I might send an alt there then, I just cant be arsed to roam 0,0 with all the damn super umbrellas everywhere

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  20. #6480

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    6,991
    How many titans is the current standard for small gang pvp?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •