hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 160 of 718 FirstFirst ... 60110150157158159160161162163170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 14349

Thread: Lol Security Space

Pretty much consider the e-warp stage on login to be part of the login process and you are for all intents and purposes not meant to be touchable? Why they can't apply the gate jump mechanism of invuln I've no idea. Probably because the code is just so separate.

Nice try, got kill, move on.

Bumping a ship in order to get it stuck in emergency warp alignment limbo when its pilot logs in is now considered an exploit.
    Obviously it was going to be ruled exploitative imho, but as the statement shows it was not consistently ruled an exploit until now, this has now been resolved.

I don't think people should begrudge Bagger going for the kill in all honesty, there was some public statement by a dev which could (and was) interpreted as saying it was ok to do, and it's hardly the players' job to fucking petition the hilariously inconsistent and incompetent carebear GM team every time they want to try and sneakily murder someone. Which Masterplan agrees with as well, hence the public statement now.

problem solved! time for the next hilarious exploit of terrible mechanics (I believe it's snuff's turn to demonstrate something ridiculous now)

big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Helicity View Post
    Bumping a ship in order to get it stuck in emergency warp alignment limbo when its pilot logs in is now considered an exploit.
    Obviously it was going to be ruled exploitative imho, but as the statement shows it was not consistently ruled an exploit until now, this has now been resolved.

I don't think people should begrudge Bagger going for the kill in all honesty, there was some public statement by a dev which could (and was) interpreted as saying it was ok to do, and it's hardly the players' job to fucking petition the hilariously inconsistent and incompetent carebear GM team every time they want to try and sneakily murder someone. Which Masterplan agrees with as well, hence the public statement now.

problem solved! time for the next hilarious exploit of terrible mechanics (I believe it's snuff's turn to demonstrate something ridiculous now)
    It already was an exploit, as petitions in the past from other entities has shown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    It already was an exploit, as petitions in the past from other entities has shown.
    Obviously, w0wbagger was not one of those parties or read them. Which is why this sort of problem occurs.

They really need to have some place to put this information, expecting players to ask on a case by case basis which of the incredibly inconsistent rulings for various ingame scenarios (of which there are by now DOZENS) apply.

Obviously, w0wbagger was not one of those parties or read them. Which is why this sort of problem occurs.

They really need to have some place to put this information, expecting players to ask on a case by case basis which of the incredibly inconsistent rulings for various ingame scenarios (of which there are by now DOZENS) apply.
    Or using your head is a bit much?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post

I wasn't there personally. I'd have still done it myself as well.

Because frankly my opinion is that it's not my fucking job to fix a broken ass game or to ask permission to do things using completely normal game mechanics...
    Let CCP judge after the fact and reimburse/make policy publicly as needed.

to do things using completely normal game mechanics...
    They were using their heads.
    In a sandbox game the mechanics are the rules unless otherwise stated.
    No rule was broken, the rules have now been changed.

(it would be nice if CCP now fix the mechanics, to support the rules)

Thats pretty bull ..... they knew very well what they where doing , as he stated they tested it before did the homework on it .
    The fact that they are showing half the truth and defending it over half the story is abit annoyng because to me it looks like he thinks we are all fools .

Quote Originally Posted by Anabaric View Post

I bet thats the same line of reasoning Ev0ke used to spawn infinite amount of moon goo for a couple of years.

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Make logging-in ships simply no clip.

sent from tefpho e

Masterplan states that logging in immediately allows you to be bubbled/tackled/destroyed assuming someone has probed down your ewarp spot.

Bumping is a valid form of tackle.

1+1=2

Y'all need to be a little less mad.
    oh really

http://community.eveonline.com/news/...prevent-e-warp

Not

big

surprise

I bet thats the same line of reasoning Ev0ke used to spawn infinite amount of moon goo for a couple of years.
    Exactly. When exploring the limits of the game mechanics you are supposed to use your own judgement in what is an exploit or not, and petition a GM if you're uncertain. The goon FW LP scam was clearly an exploit even though it was a direct consequence of how they designed the system.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrieee View Post
    Exactly. When exploring the limits of the game mechanics you are supposed to use your own judgement in what is an exploit or not
    Hmm... have idea about how to kill Titan.
    Check rules, dev blogs, and forums for content, find CCP Dev post stating that interfering with ewarp is possible and acceptable within the rules.
    Check on SISI to see if possible within game mechanics.
    Kill titan on TQ, see what happens.

Can't fault the logic.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrieee View Post
    Exactly. When exploring the limits of the game mechanics you are supposed to use your own judgement in what is an exploit or not
    Hmm... have idea about how to kill Titan.
    Check rules, dev blogs, and forums for content, find CCP Dev post stating that interfering with ewarp is possible and acceptable within the rules.
    Check on SISI to see if possible within game mechanics.
    Kill titan on TQ, see what happens.

Can't fault the logic.
    GM post says disrupting ewarp is fine, not prolonging it indefinitely.

Does no-one have common sense anymore?

I feel like most of the posters here should probably check mirrors to ensure they're not in this situation:

whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

I feel like most of the posters here should probably check mirrors to ensure they're not in this situation:

Has anyone ever told you you're an arrogant cunt?

Because you are.

Thank you

XenosisReaper

Has anyone ever told you you're an arrogant cunt?

Because you are.

This is probably the easiest post I'll make all day

Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Make logging-in ships simply no clip.

sent from tefpho e
    This basically. They can do it with undocking people, why not with logging in?

Quote Originally Posted by W0wbagger View Post
    Dark flare: They said it doesn't, not that it shouldn't? I expect you're right but id love to know what the point of the patch was in that case.
    The patch was about making ships that crashed with aggro pointed on the e-warp spot, whereas before they too would warp back through bubbles.

Banned
    I must say that no one commented on his max jew fit the only thing worse could be T2 hardeners and t1 cloak.

Also you guys just can not know how great it feels when a titan that you are shooting goes boom. Especially if it's a titan that belongs to you enemies and it doesnt matter if it's an exploit or just abusing the game mechanics to the max. I only managed to fire 1 volley at him with my dread but it was still great.
    So here have this:

(combat) 60442 Kally Staliete[ANCNT](Erebus) - Limited Mega Ion Siege Blaster I - Hits

AND

Also can this now be known as "The Shadow Rule" ?
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png