hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 147 of 717 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148149150157197247647 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 14336

Thread: Lol Security Space

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Neg ten has moved out of rancer, so the route jita -> hek is free for now.

(they also are now blue to stay frosty)
    Free love dude, the are young mare with all their equipment in a very large calibre rifle.

Haven't seen more than 1-2 in Hev since "the war" started.

Myself and 3 other pilots from Pixel Navigators went to the Nightmare in Tama event last night with the intention of sniping frigates and talwars from the perimeter of the big clusterfuck at the sun. Our initial warp in after bouncing off one of the belts brought us right next to the RvB ganked fleet, we took a few potshots trying to see if we could kill anything while they were distracted by everything else that was going on but it wasn't to be. When a couple assault frigs started getting uncomfortably close to my Caracal I warped to the first thing I could find (my overview isn't set up to be able to find shit when there are 100+ on grid, something I'll probably need to address) which turned out to be the station with the Suddenly Spaceships battleship and Archon gang. Caracal went down in flames but did manage to shoot a single volley at a geddon that PL later popped, so thanks PL I guess vOv.

Came back in a sniper Cormorant and sat 24kms off a bunch of PL Ishtars and popped frigs before PL noticed me and I warped to the small complex to try and solo a 25 man frigate and assault frigate gang, took two down with me and sacrificed another ship to the wreck gods.

All in all an excellent clusterfuck, would do again.

I really wonder if PL members actually enjoy those Ishtar fleets? It feels like it's the most boring thing you can do.
    Orbit anchor -> assist drones -> go afk

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I really wonder if PL members actually enjoy those Ishtar fleets? It feels like it's the most boring thing you can do.
    That doesn't work well in lowsec. Works fine in null. Drone assist commands only work against "valid" targets, so flashies, suspects, nullsec, w-space, war targets, etc. Chances are unless they were only targeting outlaws and suspects, they actually had to lock primaries and press F. Way more exciting, of course.

That and 'no fun allowed, must srs bsns well composed fleets to every event'.

Nice move shooting us right after Mang's said you wouldn't, btw, & we move into optimal. Nobs
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Altaen View Post
    That doesn't work well in lowsec. Works fine in null. Drone assist commands only work against "valid" targets, so flashies, suspects, nullsec, w-space, war targets, etc. Chances are unless they were only targeting outlaws and suspects, they actually had to lock primaries and press F. Way more exciting, of course.
    I would guess that in such a big fight everyone was suspect? Also why did Makalu survive? As soon as I would see him on field I would volley him off it...

PL had Scimis, him being prelocked, no one else bringing alpha.

Cool sunday evening
    No timer fights, no batphones, no sitting on the titan. Just fun roaming around in T1 armour cruisers.
    Our fleet had 37 people in it. 8 of those were in logistics wich is a bit much for lowsec but we've also had a lot of people.
    We started in Minmatar/Amarr FW area but there was nothing quite big enough to fight us. We crashed Amarr plexing fleet that was about the same size but I guess that they were too kitchen sinky. There was also BALEX Sacrilege gang that was a bit too tanky for us so we have decided that we're gonna move to Gallente/Caldari fw area.
    There were quite a few people around mostly in f****** frigates. We have tryed to jump on a fight between FCON and SPDR but FCON won and warped off before we managed to get on top of them so we moved on to Innia to annoy TEST. They undocked 3 archons and were just playing station games and did not undock anything serious so we left.
    Because we did not find anything that would want to fight us I convoed one of SniggWaffe members and asked if they want to fight. Ofc they did want to fight so we waited for them in Ostingele on a gate to medium fw plex at 0.

They've also had some Celestises so we've decided that when we see them warping to us we are going to align towards them. It worked! Their dps ships landed behind us and their Celestis and Logi were right in front of us in our optimals. First we dropped their EWAR and then we've focused on their DPS ships they were going down nicely one after another. A few minutes after the start of the fight a few Eve University frigates warped in but they did not make much of a difference.
    When their FC saw that they lost too many ships they decided to warp off and the fight was won.

Thank you WAFFLES. for bringing a fight!
    To the rest of lowsec: "Man up and bring out better ships and roam with them, dont just sit on the titan all the time!"

Here's a kb BR: http://shadowcartel.com/kb/?a=kill_related&kll_id=79096

EDIT: I forgot to mention that there was a 30 man AHAC gang siting on a titan next door.
    Last edited by Smarnca; November 3 2013 at 11:19:02 PM.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

I would guess that in such a big fight everyone was suspect? Also why did Makalu survive? As soon as I would see him on field I would volley him off it...
    Also see if she plays flute while you'er at it.

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Another month, another close call for the Zantheons Phantheons.

For this BR, please open this on another page and play the sounds when you see the blue text telling you which sound is required!

I got reports that a gigantic 100+ man faction cruiser gang was orbiting Sujarento: never dipping it's toes in, always skirting around the edge. (Jurassic Park)

Donnie never lets us fly battleships because he say they're awful, and he's probably right but that never stops me pinging and requesting them for my own fleets. (I'll be honest, I'm...) I sent out a desperate ping for triage and battleships - specifically saying no to Grarr Dexx asking if he could bring a Vindicator - I wanted to keep it cheaper, but props to grarr for being the only person in Snuff Box who trusts me as an FC.(Scum, Subhuman Scum) (Everyone else complied with relatively cheaper Megathrons/Hyperions/Navy Geddons). I gathered 20 BS and two triage archons, and we set off after realizing they would not be taking a route that went through us. We started moving towards Nennamaila and we stopped there. I got some DScan results showing over 140 hostiles, with... 19 Ashimmus.(It's a build-up of fatty...) Someone revealed to me it was a ganknight and we jumped the two triage in, dock/undocked to fill cap and we went to a faction war acceleration gate - one of our guys had been in contact with them, and for a while both sides wrangled "terms" - (come to us! No, you come to us!)(Oh forget it) we parked on the beacon and waited for a few minutes, but the enemy was still setting up. I got cold feet and we warped back to the station, docking everything up. (Not my face, i'm doing...)

I requested Donnie's assistance in rallying further members (he's just come back from AFK) and we jumped the triage back to Suj, and I clonejumped back myself as we organized a Phantheon™ chain - the smallest that could feasibly work. (5 Archons). We jumped in and bridged a couple more battleships (Donnie evidently trusts me too - he wouldn't get out of his Vindicator)(Lynn, i'm not driving...) and we warped to the beacon. Only a couple of minutes later, the entire Ganked fleet warped in point blank and the fight was on. (Well there you go,)(That and killing)

We started calling targets. Ashimmus went immediately with neuts onto Creigor, and his cap situation was dire (I can't breathe! I...)

Seeing as the carriers had warped in with the battleships, the time taken to get the chain up and running cost us a battleship. As the fight went on, we lost another couple. (i'll level with you...)

But we were working steadily through the Ashimmus. Watching a video from the enemy POV, one thing that I noticed was that when they switched to one of our members, no-one knew how to pronounce WORLD FAMOUS Dave Tehsulei's name. Guess he's a washed-up bitter old nobody now. (I'm 43 you cheeky git)

As 18 or so of the 19 Ashimmus were slowly worked through, capacitor stabilised slowly and the fight was clearly won. We worked through the remaining faction cruisers and battleships and then the enemy burned off and departed. (No, stay! Don't go!)

I frapsed it from my carrier. Fishbowl 6 coming soon. (And then make a...)

http://kb.snuffboxcorp.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=77351

EDIT: with the soundboard, you can simply scroll down the page to see an easier to click list!
    Last edited by whispous; November 4 2013 at 11:59:22 AM.

too much colors, didnt read

Quote Originally Posted by Longdrinks View Post
    http://www.soundboards.ws/data/sounds/1/349.mp3

Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    we warped to the beacon. Only a couple of minutes later, the entire Ganked fleet warped in point blank and the fight was on.
    P sure we were sat on that beacon for many minutes along with a slowcat-fitted nid being dumb, before you came to us as we were preparing to leave, but it's a minor point.

Did the focused neuts actually do anything to the 1 archon (being as you came from station, rather than cynoing in, right?)? And didn't you have enough reps from the others that he could just avoid spending his own cap and/or let it go low, or did you trying keep him topped up?
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; November 4 2013 at 11:20:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    we warped to the beacon. Only a couple of minutes later, the entire Ganked fleet warped in point blank and the fight was on.
    P sure we were sat on that beacon for many minutes along with a slowcat-fitted nid being dumb, before you came to us as we were preparing to leave, but it's a minor point.

Did the focused neuts actually do anything to the 1 archon (being as you came from station, rather than cynoing in, right?)? And didn't you have enough reps from the others that he could just avoid spending his own cap and/or let it go low, or did you trying keep him topped up?
    Yes you're right, we warped in on you. Got that mixed up. I even contradict myself later on saying that we were chaining up while you were shooting. And yes, Creigor was having serious difficulty even seeing a single blip of capacitor on his HUD

I brought my Loki Phantomite.

I trust you <3

EvE: Danny John-Peter
    Everything Else: Sharptoast

Huh, guess we need some shipscanners or pregame number crunching next time we do massed neuts. Also, cheers for losing those LG slave pods, really helped our overall efficiency

Quote Originally Posted by Longdrinks View Post
    Just think of it as Quackers doing in-post editing (ohgod...), it makes more sense then
    Now I have a T2 gun. Ho, ho, ho.

SHC '10 and proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    Huh, guess we need some shipscanners or pregame number crunching next time we do massed neuts. Also, cheers for losing those LG slave pods, really helped our overall efficiency
    We`re permitted from buying hg slaves after being 0wnz0ned by Santo trafficante

tappin dat talk
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?