hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 720 of 724 FirstFirst ... 220620670710717718719720721722723 ... LastLast
Results 14,381 to 14,400 of 14477

Thread: Lol Security Space

  1. #14381
    Tara Read's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11, 2011
    Location
    Pandemic Legion
    Posts
    65
    Watched the video from a Tishu Avatar's view. Interesting.
    Last edited by Tara Read; July 2 2016 at 11:48:51 PM.
    Hax.

  2. #14382
    Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Elite, vicinity of Altair
    Posts
    1,988
    Step 1: Propose T1 cruiser brawl with Shadow Cartel.

    Step 2: Watch them bring in Aug Navies, Vexor Navies, three Guardians, an Ishtar, an Ashimmu, and a Kitsune(!).

    Step 3: Wonder if Shadow Cartel knows what a "T1 cruiser" is and how one would recognize one.
    Ripard Teg (among others)... what's our new alliance called again?
    I was once Deemed Worthy To Wield The Banhammer, to good effect. Or at least, that's what most of EVE believes.

  3. #14383
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Step 1: Propose T1 cruiser brawl with Shadow Cartel.

    Step 2: Watch them bring in Aug Navies, Vexor Navies, three Guardians, an Ishtar, an Ashimmu, and a Kitsune(!).

    Step 3: Wonder if Shadow Cartel knows what a "T1 cruiser" is and how one would recognize one.
    At least they didn't bring guards in a three to one ratio to DPS ships.


    iPhonE
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?ęDoomchinchilla 2015

  4. #14384
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    13,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Step 1: Propose T1 cruiser brawl with Shadow Cartel.

    Step 2: Watch them bring in Aug Navies, Vexor Navies, three Guardians, an Ishtar, an Ashimmu, and a Kitsune(!).

    Step 3: Wonder if Shadow Cartel knows what a "T1 cruiser" is and how one would recognize one.
    At least they didn't bring guards in a three to one ratio to DPS ships.


    iPhonE
    Clearly balkan express weren't logged in
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  5. #14385
    catestoned's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19, 2015
    Location
    Location Location
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Step 1: Propose T1 cruiser brawl with Shadow Cartel.

    Step 2: Watch them bring in Aug Navies, Vexor Navies, three Guardians, an Ishtar, an Ashimmu, and a Kitsune(!).

    Step 3: Wonder if Shadow Cartel knows what a "T1 cruiser" is and how one would recognize one.
    Step 1: Leave Snuffed Out to form your own alliance.

    Step 2: Blue everyone in the area who is not Snuffed Out.

    Step 3: Participate in ARRANGED T1 CRUISER FIGHTS with SC while Snuff kills titans/supers


    Mistakes were made?

  6. #14386

    Join Date
    August 24, 2011
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Step 1: Propose T1 cruiser brawl with Shadow Cartel.

    Step 2: Watch them bring in Aug Navies, Vexor Navies, three Guardians, an Ishtar, an Ashimmu, and a Kitsune(!).

    Step 3: Wonder if Shadow Cartel knows what a "T1 cruiser" is and how one would recognize one.
    At least they didn't bring guards in a three to one ratio to DPS ships.


    iPhonE
    Clearly balkan express weren't logged in
    that used to be a thing if remember, pdecent t1 crusier fights in sacs and guards....... always on a gate to bail at the slightest odds changing

  7. #14387

    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    Ushra'Khan
    Posts
    2,432
    Quote Originally Posted by catestoned View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Step 1: Propose T1 cruiser brawl with Shadow Cartel.

    Step 2: Watch them bring in Aug Navies, Vexor Navies, three Guardians, an Ishtar, an Ashimmu, and a Kitsune(!).

    Step 3: Wonder if Shadow Cartel knows what a "T1 cruiser" is and how one would recognize one.
    Step 1: Leave Snuffed Out to form your own alliance.

    Step 2: Blue everyone in the area who is not Snuffed Out.

    Step 3: Participate in ARRANGED T1 CRUISER FIGHTS with SC while Snuff kills titans/supers


    Mistakes were made?
    We've killed quite a few Snuffed Out Supers. Does that count?

    Pretty sure both alliances are out shooting shit and having fun. Content for the content throne.

  8. #14388
    SelinaHavoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19, 2014
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by catestoned View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Step 1: Propose T1 cruiser brawl with Shadow Cartel.

    Step 2: Watch them bring in Aug Navies, Vexor Navies, three Guardians, an Ishtar, an Ashimmu, and a Kitsune(!).

    Step 3: Wonder if Shadow Cartel knows what a "T1 cruiser" is and how one would recognize one.
    Step 1: Leave Snuffed Out to form your own alliance.

    Step 2: Blue everyone in the area who is not Snuffed Out.

    Step 3: Participate in ARRANGED T1 CRUISER FIGHTS with SC while Snuff kills titans/supers


    Mistakes were made?

    Step 1: Be Catestoned, head warrior of the Snuffed Out tribe council

    Step 2: See post on FHC that IS BULLSHIT I FUCKING SWEAR IT M8

    Step 3: Participate in FHC FORUM WARRIORING while other plebs post on /r/eve


    War was won?
    Hi


  9. #14389

    Join Date
    September 9, 2013
    Posts
    43
    catelyns post was funnier than yours selina, he won

  10. #14390
    SelinaHavoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19, 2014
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    379
    You're biased Tyler, but as you're the Hero of Lowsec, I have no option but to accept your judgement.
    Hi


  11. #14391
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    6,866
    Quote Originally Posted by SelinaHavoc View Post
    You're biased Tyler, but as you're the Hero of Lowsec, I have no option but to accept your judgement.
    I no longer play (that makes me neutral?) and I still think Catelyns post was better.


  12. #14392
    Mortvvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SelinaHavoc View Post
    You're biased Tyler, but as you're the Hero of Lowsec, I have no option but to accept your judgement.
    I no longer play (that makes me neutral?) and I still think Catelyns post was better.
    I'm not even in Snuff anymore and I agree.

  13. #14393
    Muffinsrevenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Snuffbox
    Posts
    2,703
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortvvs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SelinaHavoc View Post
    You're biased Tyler, but as you're the Hero of Lowsec, I have no option but to accept your judgement.
    I no longer play (that makes me neutral?) and I still think Catelyns post was better.
    I'm not even in Snuff anymore and I agree.
    I miss you.

  14. #14394
    SelinaHavoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19, 2014
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    379
    Well fuck you all too, jeez
    Hi


  15. #14395

    Join Date
    October 21, 2013
    Location
    Spaceship Bebop
    Posts
    17
    On Saturday, CalMil asked Galmil for help dealing with whoever No Handlebars would batphone when Calmil hit a POCO with their Rattlesnake fleet. Trap was set to bring in Bastard Cartel and MC on the batphone.

    Much to our disappointment No Handlebars bailed when they realized they were getting teamed up on by militias. While we faffed around trying to figure out what to do next, conveniently Snuff dropped on us instead. Not the fight we planned for, but the one we were happy with instead

    http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...&e=30&t=rrwrqe

  16. #14396
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

    I no longer play (that makes me neutral?) and I still think Catelyns post was better.
    So there was a lot better and the actual sh.

  17. #14397

    Join Date
    March 27, 2013
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Skypoint View Post
    On Saturday, CalMil asked Galmil for help dealing with whoever No Handlebars would batphone when Calmil hit a POCO with their Rattlesnake fleet. Trap was set to bring in Bastard Cartel and MC on the batphone.

    Much to our disappointment No Handlebars bailed when they realized they were getting teamed up on by militias. While we faffed around trying to figure out what to do next, conveniently Snuff dropped on us instead. Not the fight we planned for, but the one we were happy with instead

    http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...&e=30&t=rrwrqe
    Why would you assume no handlebars would batphone? You guys being larger than no handlebars to begin with teamed up with cal mil and then also phoned for no handlebars? They pull like 30 guys with max numbers..

    The only people no handlebars consistently worked with was gal mil anyways.
    Last edited by Wolfsdragoon; July 18 2016 at 04:34:13 PM.

  18. #14398

    Join Date
    March 14, 2015
    Location
    BEBOP
    Posts
    76
    They actually have batphoned Snuff for fights with Seperatists before. I obviously have no clue about this particular occasion as I only read Eve currently.

  19. #14399

    Join Date
    October 21, 2013
    Location
    Spaceship Bebop
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsdragoon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skypoint View Post
    On Saturday, CalMil asked Galmil for help dealing with whoever No Handlebars would batphone when Calmil hit a POCO with their Rattlesnake fleet. Trap was set to bring in Bastard Cartel and MC on the batphone.

    Much to our disappointment No Handlebars bailed when they realized they were getting teamed up on by militias. While we faffed around trying to figure out what to do next, conveniently Snuff dropped on us instead. Not the fight we planned for, but the one we were happy with instead

    http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...&e=30&t=rrwrqe
    Why would you assume no handlebars would batphone? You guys being larger than no handlebars to begin with teamed up with cal mil and then also phoned for no handlebars? They pull like 30 guys with max numbers..

    The only people no handlebars consistently worked with was gal mil anyways.
    Word on the street was that they would call in Shadow Cartel. Don't ask me why, that's just who we were told we were formed to fight.

  20. #14400

    Join Date
    March 27, 2013
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Skypoint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsdragoon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skypoint View Post
    On Saturday, CalMil asked Galmil for help dealing with whoever No Handlebars would batphone when Calmil hit a POCO with their Rattlesnake fleet. Trap was set to bring in Bastard Cartel and MC on the batphone.

    Much to our disappointment No Handlebars bailed when they realized they were getting teamed up on by militias. While we faffed around trying to figure out what to do next, conveniently Snuff dropped on us instead. Not the fight we planned for, but the one we were happy with instead

    http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...&e=30&t=rrwrqe
    Why would you assume no handlebars would batphone? You guys being larger than no handlebars to begin with teamed up with cal mil and then also phoned for no handlebars? They pull like 30 guys with max numbers..

    The only people no handlebars consistently worked with was gal mil anyways.
    Word on the street was that they would call in Shadow Cartel. Don't ask me why, that's just who we were told we were formed to fight.
    The funny thing is because they know they might get double teamed now they might actually phone the next time, especially since they probably will expect MC/TBC to show. It's like a self fulfilling prophecy ring of phones.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •