hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 720 of 724 FirstFirst ... 220620670710717718719720721722723 ... LastLast
Results 14,381 to 14,400 of 14477

Thread: Lol Security Space

Watched the video from a Tishu Avatar's view. Interesting.
    Last edited by Tara Read; July 2 2016 at 11:48:51 PM.
    Hax.

Step 1: Propose T1 cruiser brawl with Shadow Cartel.

Step 2: Watch them bring in Aug Navies, Vexor Navies, three Guardians, an Ishtar, an Ashimmu, and a Kitsune(!).

Step 3: Wonder if Shadow Cartel knows what a "T1 cruiser" is and how one would recognize one.
    Ripard Teg (among others)... what's our new alliance called again?
    I was once Deemed Worthy To Wield The Banhammer, to good effect. Or at least, that's what most of EVE believes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post

Step 2: Watch them bring in Aug Navies, Vexor Navies, three Guardians, an Ishtar, an Ashimmu, and a Kitsune(!).

Step 3: Wonder if Shadow Cartel knows what a "T1 cruiser" is and how one would recognize one.
    At least they didn't bring guards in a three to one ratio to DPS ships.

iPhonE
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?ęDoomchinchilla 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post

iPhonE
    Clearly balkan express weren't logged in
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Step 1: Leave Snuffed Out to form your own alliance.

Step 2: Blue everyone in the area who is not Snuffed Out.

Step 3: Participate in ARRANGED T1 CRUISER FIGHTS with SC while Snuff kills titans/supers

Mistakes were made?

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post

iPhonE
    Clearly balkan express weren't logged in
    that used to be a thing if remember, pdecent t1 crusier fights in sacs and guards....... always on a gate to bail at the slightest odds changing

Quote Originally Posted by catestoned View Post

Step 3: Participate in ARRANGED T1 CRUISER FIGHTS with SC while Snuff kills titans/supers

Mistakes were made?
    We've killed quite a few Snuffed Out Supers. Does that count?

Pretty sure both alliances are out shooting shit and having fun. Content for the content throne.

Quote Originally Posted by catestoned View Post

Mistakes were made?

Step 1: Be Catestoned, head warrior of the Snuffed Out tribe council

Step 2: See post on FHC that IS BULLSHIT I FUCKING SWEAR IT M8

Step 3: Participate in FHC FORUM WARRIORING while other plebs post on /r/eve

War was won?
    Hi

catelyns post was funnier than yours selina, he won

You're biased Tyler, but as you're the Hero of Lowsec, I have no option but to accept your judgement.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by SelinaHavoc View Post
    You're biased Tyler, but as you're the Hero of Lowsec, I have no option but to accept your judgement.
    I no longer play (that makes me neutral?) and I still think Catelyns post was better.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I no longer play (that makes me neutral?) and I still think Catelyns post was better.
    I'm not even in Snuff anymore and I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortvvs View Post
    I'm not even in Snuff anymore and I agree.
    I miss you.

Well fuck you all too, jeez
    Hi

On Saturday, CalMil asked Galmil for help dealing with whoever No Handlebars would batphone when Calmil hit a POCO with their Rattlesnake fleet. Trap was set to bring in Bastard Cartel and MC on the batphone.

Much to our disappointment No Handlebars bailed when they realized they were getting teamed up on by militias. While we faffed around trying to figure out what to do next, conveniently Snuff dropped on us instead. Not the fight we planned for, but the one we were happy with instead

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...&e=30&t=rrwrqe

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

So there was a lot better and the actual sh.

Quote Originally Posted by Skypoint View Post
    On Saturday, CalMil asked Galmil for help dealing with whoever No Handlebars would batphone when Calmil hit a POCO with their Rattlesnake fleet. Trap was set to bring in Bastard Cartel and MC on the batphone.

Much to our disappointment No Handlebars bailed when they realized they were getting teamed up on by militias. While we faffed around trying to figure out what to do next, conveniently Snuff dropped on us instead. Not the fight we planned for, but the one we were happy with instead

Why would you assume no handlebars would batphone? You guys being larger than no handlebars to begin with teamed up with cal mil and then also phoned for no handlebars? They pull like 30 guys with max numbers..

The only people no handlebars consistently worked with was gal mil anyways.
    Last edited by Wolfsdragoon; July 18 2016 at 04:34:13 PM.

They actually have batphoned Snuff for fights with Seperatists before. I obviously have no clue about this particular occasion as I only read Eve currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsdragoon View Post

Why would you assume no handlebars would batphone? You guys being larger than no handlebars to begin with teamed up with cal mil and then also phoned for no handlebars? They pull like 30 guys with max numbers..

Word on the street was that they would call in Shadow Cartel. Don't ask me why, that's just who we were told we were formed to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsdragoon View Post

Word on the street was that they would call in Shadow Cartel. Don't ask me why, that's just who we were told we were formed to fight.
    The funny thing is because they know they might get double teamed now they might actually phone the next time, especially since they probably will expect MC/TBC to show. It's like a self fulfilling prophecy ring of phones.