hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 673 of 717 FirstFirst ... 173573623663670671672673674675676683 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,460 of 14336

Thread: Lol Security Space

Quote Originally Posted by Niden View Post
    It would be hilarious if we could all stop strangling each other for like a month and go after Goons, but yeah, that's not happening.
    have you noticed yet how bebop hasn't been invited to any of the voltron fleets?

wonder why that is
    hi im requiescat and im pretty awful at eve

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsdragoon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara Read View Post
    I'm sorry if those "ridiculous amounts of pvp" levels you speak of are circumvented by a conga line of Thanatos. Everyone here knows it's true. If Low Sec is such a Mecca of uncanny content why are so many people leaving and why have you constantly whined the past year about "grr Low Sec used to be cool." Because it's not "your" specific brand of playstyle. It amazes me how so many people here feel they are owed a specific type of fight like you.

It's either "well snuff would have escalated" or "grrt DT pets" or my favorite "PL batphone" or another common fallacy I heard "we don't have the numbers." The cultural elitism of Low Sec is propped up by an unnatural ease of wealth generation which in the current game allocates groups to field expensive doctrines and have Super and Titan assets.

This however is suddenly mistakenly evolved to "well since I own a (specific) ship or bring a certain doctrine I must be skilled." Yet the subsequent mass influx of Null rejects to the front lines of Snuff and Shadow's own Stalingrad this last year has irrevocably decimated the very mythical "elitism" the groups try to emulate.

Need more proof? Fmh lit a cyno for a Snuff Ragnarok. Fmh. Let that sink in. Snuffbox the supposed "Kings Of Low Sec" let Fmh a known awoxer into their Alliance. I'm not saying other groups aren't guilty as well but please.

Spare me the sob story of "Low Sec Content" and the paradox of "Elitism" where isk does not make one more proficient or more experienced. If anything is to be learned it is that dogmatic Egos and the stubborn unwillingness to adapt or listen in certain circles kills groups and content.

WTF are you even on about? You said the only reason people cared about lowsec was level 5s. I stated that was false.

Snuff Box and Shadow Cartel have been in low sec much longer than the grinding of level 5s became a thing. And let's be honest. Lots of people in these groups are printing isk via Incursions, WHs or other methods.

Look at Snuffs old videos. Absos. Faction BS. Shit tons of carriers.
    Look at SCs old videos. Repgu. 100mn Armor. Dreads.

It's not about "elitism". It's about fights. Content. PVP.

It's absolutely hilarious that you, the dick sucking sycophant that you are, call out people about level 5s and elitism. You were sitting in Avenod then Aeschee for years. You got a Hel and a Titan out of it right? Meanwhile you took part in shit tons of PVP. The vast majority of which was sub 100v100 fights. You didn't cry about the level 5s and elitism then.

And for the record, I called Snuff growing to 800 dudes (and SC doing the same) while having blues retarded. I still think it's retarded. Stay 500 dudes or less. Get great fights. Blue up to fight bigger blobby faggots (see: CFC). And I've also been on record saying Supers and slow cats need nerfed. The differences between a group who can field a dozen plus supers and a group who can field none, is stark.
    Personally I enjoy the medium fleet stuff snuff and SC used to do, it's pretty much what I do now. The content is still there but these groups wanted to move on which is fine, but I definitely miss that once more prevalent brand of pvp though.

I think Absos will always be my favorite doctrine.
    It is fights like these that I will always Remember SC for. The Repgu, 100MN Legion fleets were just hilariously fun. Took alot of skill and coordination especially with the Repgu pilots themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zBXYE5zTHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU_b8THH-gg
    Hax.

And you're limiting yourself to those two entities. Meanwhile dozens of other corps and alliances have made names for themselves. They don't get embroiled in the super battles. It's like complaining about the CFC and PL but ignoring all of the other fights going on in 0.0.

I agree about the bloat warfare with BBC and SC. It's why I left too. And this recent news about BBC being blue to RDRAW is just pathetic. SC being blue to DT is pathetic. It's all pathetic.

But again. You're limiting your vision of low sec to those two bloated groups. Don't saddle all of lowsec with their sins.

And you're limiting yourself to those two entities. Meanwhile dozens of other corps and alliances have made names for themselves. They don't get embroiled in the super battles. It's like complaining about the CFC and PL but ignoring all of the other fights going on in 0.0.

I agree about the bloat warfare with BBC and SC. It's why I left too. And this recent news about BBC being blue to RDRAW is just pathetic. SC being blue to DT is pathetic. It's all pathetic.

But again. You're limiting your vision of low sec to those two bloated groups. Don't saddle all of lowsec with their sins.
    Actually I'm focusing on them mainly because they tend to rope the rest of Low Sec in with them. If I had a dollar for every time I saw some poor band of militia or some locals get roped into the pissing match between Snuff and SC I'd have alot of dollars. It's why I personally love flying with Hax. A close knit group of guys who do a myriad of different things throughout the game and maintain pretty healthy ties with people.

And that's what I really feel hurt SC overall. Bagger has and always will be one of most admired people in Eve to me for how he handled many things and treated people.

Paq on the other hand I feel has undermined a majority of that to the Alliances detriment. But who knows? All I know is there's alot more to New Eden besides Low Sec which is very refreshing. It's like jumping from the fishbowl into the ocean when you are nomadic and want to swim : )
    Last edited by Tara Read; January 29 2016 at 08:34:47 PM.
    Hax.

Low sec was mad fun, just before cr3w started working with snuff and tishu came back, In the end the current state I'd say is SC/DT's fault really. If those 2 entities did not have their balls sowed together, snuff would not of started bluing people. There was several groups working seperately at that point, Cr3w, Snuff, SC, Brave, Serperatists, Galmil, and a few others. Slowly it all got sucked into 2 sides and ruined it all.

Quote Originally Posted by meowtiger View Post
    It would be hilarious if we could all stop strangling each other for like a month and go after Goons, but yeah, that's not happening.
    have you noticed yet how bebop hasn't been invited to any of the voltron fleets?

wonder why that is
    We have though, though we only formed once and goons stood down.

FYI though niden is not in bebop
    Last edited by Wolfsdragoon; January 29 2016 at 09:19:10 PM.

I'm having the most fun/content in the game i've ever had.

I don't actually care about anybody but myself, my corp/alliances mates are well aware of this. I'm soo lazy an uninterested in other people that i don't actually call anybody by name, even people i've supposedly known for 5+ years. People in my corp think i'm being funny when i call someone 'guy', 'mate' or 'dude', the truth is i don't care or have any interest in anybody but myself. I don't listen to anyone i just login and do what i want. Tell people what to do and they magically do what i want. This attitude has allowed me to have every possible asset i could want in the game. I don't pay for anything ever or work for anything.

What i'm trying to say is, stop waiting for someone else to play the game you want. Play the game YOU want.

Edit: if i ever quit the game and begin bitter posting about how much i hate what its become. can somebody please let dame death know where i live so he can finish me. kthx
    peace

bbc 4 lyfe
    Last edited by D0nnieDark0; January 29 2016 at 10:39:59 PM.

Pretty much everyone relevant did.
    Hence Voltron coalition, blues with Suddenly, fleeting with SC and even DT.
    Perhaps your lack of an invite was simply an oversight.

'logi anchor on havoc'

goddamnit fc

gf wolf

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...=90&t=uvvb&r=1

(5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Arson View Post
    'logi anchor on havoc'

goddamnit fc

gf wolf

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...=90&t=uvvb&r=1
    gf gf

If it makes you feel better our guardian that died just wasn't watching and didn't dock lol, and you got the archon with 20s left of triage, fuuuck. Bash fleets aren't super ideal for fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    You should care less tbh

Agreed. The only reason why people care about Low Sec are level 5 missions.
    Yeah. It's not the FW system (which creates amazing content) or the ridiculous amount of PVP. It's the level 5s.....

Why? The people you're asking to band together to get into 1000v1000 fights prefer 50v50 or 100v100. No one wants TiDi. No one wants to grind 5 regions of ADM 6 space. There's no fun in it. The average age of an EVE player increases everyday. Why the fuck would they want to waste any of their miserable life to do boring shit in this game?

Look what TISHUBOX did with Goons. Stomped shit tons of fleets. Lost towers. Lost one big Mach fleet. Then took the towers back. Large but manageable fights that were generally "fun". WTF would TISHUBOX invade Fade when they can just farm ratting carriers and associated retards.
    Nah, don't get me wrong, I'm all about the non-retard size fleets and great actual fighting, I just like to shoot goons is all. Anyone that knows me knows I wouldn't trade what we have going on in lowsec for what goons do in a million years, I'd rather quit Eve tbh.

my boy donnie keeping the fade/pb invasion dream alive

also niden what you are seeing now is not exactly comparable to the sort of fleets you would see if an 'invasion' would be launched, even if it was spread across like 5 different fronts

(5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

farm goonies in null by day

dank mach fleets in low by night

the life

Quote Originally Posted by Keeves View Post
    Hitler was a bumbling idiot but the Allies were pretty shit too in the early years.
    Says the person who can barely contrive a decent post on an EVE online forum.
    Careful I'm not in SC anymore bud no need for those claws! My gosh such hostile personalities! Can't we all I dunno get along and shoot goons?

Oh wait
    I don't EVE...

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    What the fucking fuck in the fuck fuck is going fucking on here?

my mistake, though with the events of this afternoon perhaps you can understand my confusion
    hi im requiescat and im pretty awful at eve

Nah, don't get me wrong, I'm all about the non-retard size fleets and great actual fighting, I just like to shoot goons is all. Anyone that knows me knows I wouldn't trade what we have going on in lowsec for what goons do in a million years, I'd rather quit Eve tbh.
    If that's not the textbook "pls someone shoot goons, but I don't wanna put effort into it" then I don't know what is.

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D0nnieDark0 View Post
    I'm having the most fun/content in the game i've ever had.

I don't actually care about anybody but myself, my corp/alliances mates are well aware of this. I'm soo lazy an uninterested in other people that i don't actually call anybody by name, even people i've supposedly known for 5+ years. People in my corp think i'm being funny when i call someone 'guy', 'mate' or 'dude', the truth is i don't care or have any interest in anybody but myself. I don't listen to anyone i just login and do what i want. Tell people what to do and they magically do what i want. This attitude has allowed me to have every possible asset i could want in the game. I don't pay for anything ever or work for anything.

What i'm trying to say is, stop waiting for someone else to play the game you want. Play the game YOU want.

Edit: if i ever quit the game and begin bitter posting about how much i hate what its become. can somebody please let dame death know where i live so he can finish me. kthx
    peace

bbc 4 lyfe
    Dame death is already part of your everyday life. Keep an eye open. (He's your bus driver when you go to work at homebase)

sent from tefpho e

my mistake, though with the events of this afternoon perhaps you can understand my confusion
    Gal mil are p good about helping each other out so I can see why it would be confusing with all the random guys from different corps and stuff showing up.

Gal mil are p good about helping each other out so I can see why it would be confusing with all the random guys from different corps and stuff showing up.
    You're all the same

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Doom crying about people who left OE because he's a horrendous alliance leader (good FC though, when no Hyperions are present.)

Nah we've got french people