hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 535 of 718 FirstFirst ... 35435485525532533534535536537538545585635 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,700 of 14349

Thread: Lol Security Space

Quote Originally Posted by ron mexxico View Post
    said this on leddit but

i used slaves for the first time ever last weekend and good lord i don't know how somebody with such a capital stranglehold over the region like snuff loses anything ever. that's some next level shit
    you gotta lose some fights then the plebs start fighting you again

surely you're familiar with the tactic

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Fucking gatecamping faggots. No respect for any of them
    Tama.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Doom crying about people who left OE because he's a horrendous alliance leader (good FC though, when no Hyperions are present.)

Quote Originally Posted by Doomday View Post
    Tama.
    I just assumed he was being ironical, but that was my first thought as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Grarr Dexx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ron mexxico View Post
    said this on leddit but

i used slaves for the first time ever last weekend and good lord i don't know how somebody with such a capital stranglehold over the region like snuff loses anything ever. that's some next level shit
    you gotta lose some fights then the plebs start fighting you again

surely you're familiar with the tactic
    i'm not actually familiar with that

If corpmates gatecamped more than once every other week I would probably help kill them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Veratrix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomday View Post
    Tama.
    I just assumed he was being ironical, but that was my first thought as well.
    Not being ironical. Fuck them all including my ally mates. Literally useless and killing the game
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

Back in the days of being in a renter corp (lol) I was required to do 'fleet' duty; which meant gatecamping duty. I had a habit of falling asleep because it was so boring. Free Domi kills :P After a while I was excused from taking part. Unless you are doing it for actively defensive purposes it has to be the dullest way to play.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

It can be decent fun if you do it as a drunk op/movie night, but you have to pick a high traffic gate for it to work. I suppose you can compare it to something like burn Jita. The gameplay itself isn't very engaging so you have to make a thing out of it.

Back when we lived in Amamake we made a ton of isk camping the Oso gate. We were too small to hold decent moons so this funded our SRP. Gate camping is cancerous but no worse than blopsing 50 bombers on top of a couple cruisers. EVE is full of cancerous PVP options.

The biggest gripe I have with low sec right now is T3Ds. There's no point in fighting in anything except a minor plex if you're solo.

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Back when we lived in Amamake we made a ton of isk camping the Oso gate. We were too small to hold decent moons so this funded our SRP. Gate camping is cancerous but no worse than blopsing 50 bombers on top of a couple cruisers. EVE is full of cancerous PVP options.

The biggest gripe I have with low sec right now is T3Ds. There's no point in fighting in anything except a minor plex if you're solo.
    They should either be banned from Smalls, or T3Cs should be allowed in Mediums.

Fresh from reddit :

A little known alliance in Amarr lowsec is now on its death knell, some say it was a long time coming and others blind to what is in front of them. The start can be traced back to the Gumby/That-one-chick-in-the-alliance split but there have been more recent developments. Those begin with the loss of their premier FC Synsational who jumped ship to lose supers in 0.0. Next to go was Count Scary aka Wanon aka That High-pitched 18 year old, that was kicked due to an awoxing incident whom quickly joined Best Kept Frozen with his own corp Meet the Africans. These groups making quick gains against EEs poco empire and PoSes with little to no resistance from the out manned and out gunned owners.
    On top of losing a major FC and one of their most skilled pilots to the enemy, the alliance is currently leaderless. Former leader and senior citizen Spinal Tapp has stepped down being space rich from pocos and now cooks Chinese food IRL; rarely logging in and never in fleets. Atempts have been made to pass leadership to some of the Europeans but none are willing or experienced enough to step up. Leaderless and hemmorraging good pilots and FCs, the Kor-Azor lowsec area is looking to soon have a new top dog.
    This news brought to you by the Awoxs and Scam Noobs News corp, funded by the Meet the Bandits conglomerate. Please feel free to discuss the topic and everything else you know about these groups on the comments below.

Hmm. And maybe nothing of value will be lost.

EDIT : I had this little voice in my head.
    "dear lépiké, don't look at zkill, you don't want, you really don't want, your eyes don't deserve that"
    First thing I saw was the AVERSE STRONK GUILD blop drop that failed miserably.
    Then...
    All Hell Breaks Loose. I will never be able to see again.
    Last edited by Reppyk; June 30 2015 at 06:19:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reppyk View Post
    Fresh from reddit :

A little known alliance in Amarr lowsec is now on its death knell, some say it was a long time coming and others blind to what is in front of them. The start can be traced back to the Gumby/That-one-chick-in-the-alliance split but there have been more recent developments. Those begin with the loss of their premier FC Synsational who jumped ship to lose supers in 0.0. Next to go was Count Scary aka Wanon aka That High-pitched 18 year old, that was kicked due to an awoxing incident whom quickly joined Best Kept Frozen with his own corp Meet the Africans. These groups making quick gains against EEs poco empire and PoSes with little to no resistance from the out manned and out gunned owners.
    On top of losing a major FC and one of their most skilled pilots to the enemy, the alliance is currently leaderless. Former leader and senior citizen Spinal Tapp has stepped down being space rich from pocos and now cooks Chinese food IRL; rarely logging in and never in fleets. Atempts have been made to pass leadership to some of the Europeans but none are willing or experienced enough to step up. Leaderless and hemmorraging good pilots and FCs, the Kor-Azor lowsec area is looking to soon have a new top dog.
    This news brought to you by the Awoxs and Scam Noobs News corp, funded by the Meet the Bandits conglomerate. Please feel free to discuss the topic and everything else you know about these groups on the comments below.

"dear lépiké, don't look at zkill, you don't want, you really don't want, your eyes don't deserve that"
    Then...
    Corp activity suspensions incoming

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reppyk View Post
    Fresh from reddit :

Then...
    Impressed they made it as far as they did.
    "Last night I saw upon the stair
    A little man who wasn’t there
    He wasn’t there again today
    Oh, how I wish he’d go away"

#wideassholecrew strikes again with the mainframe.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/47645805/

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucence View Post

If corpmates gatecamped more than once every other week I would probably help kill them.
    If the drake has full rat aggro you could kill it, if you can find me on fhc pm .

Had alot of fun earlier killing that Erebus for Charity. Thanks to Eldwinn, Jones Bones, General and everyone else who formed. <3
    Hax.

Quote Originally Posted by capeus View Post
    #wideassholecrew strikes again with the mainframe.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/47645805/
    Looks like Tyr had a bad day

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara Read View Post
    Had alot of fun earlier killing that Erebus for Charity. Thanks to Eldwinn, Jones Bones, General and everyone else who formed. <3
    They are really nice folks and focused on pvp..... Yeah i already got my max value tp thanks [img]http://3.

Fingers crossed Brave's new home is near black rise/placid again.