hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 502 of 724 FirstFirst ... 2402452492499500501502503504505512552602 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,040 of 14477

Thread: Lol Security Space

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinsrevenger View Post
    THIS IS MUFFINSREVENGER FOR BBC NEWS, WITH THE EVENING REPORT AND BREAKING NEWS.

Friday afternoon (‘bout tea ‘o clock) the Korean menace, team kimchi, attacked vital infrastructure of the SNUFFED OUT alliance in Nennamaila, putting it into reinforced for their strategic allies GALLENTE FEDERATION.

The Gallente federation formed maximum number of pilots for the operation, promising a massive fights and pulled out ALL STOPS to maximise their attendance.
    SNUFFED OUT, understanding the challenge for what it was, formed up maximum number of spaceships and prepared to face the onslaught.

At 19:30 EVE international time the Gallente federation had a total of 250 space pilots standing by, with a fleet composed of a hundred battleships and another
    A directional scan of the hostile fleet has been provided by an anonymous source: http://www.eveintel.im/dscan/r/AS8UeVWIe00

The snuffbox forces, unimpressed by the girth of the Gallente fleet and disgusted by the heavy amount of electronic warfare ships (21 celestis, 3 blackbirds, 8 griffins and 4 mauluses), was at this point outnumbered 3:1, yet despite this refused to step down from the challenge.
    A heathy number of battleships (20), backed by a wing of archon class carriers were formed (with the fleet topping out at 100), and as the Gallente forces landed on field they committed to the grid (a picture of the event has been immortalised by the CCP ISDIC corespondents: https://twitter.com/EVEOnlineISDIC/s...91099387281408)

Imideatly, the gallente ewar spread out as a carpet over the brave defenders, and wittering hostile fire was laid against its battleships, however superior training and coordination allowed the defenders to fight back.
    A few Gallente battleships were destroyed outright, soon joined by more of their fellows as the Gallente ewar redoubled their efforts to knock our the defenders carriers.

Their efforts turned out to be fruitless however, and with more and more Gallente battleships being turned to paste by the focused firepower of battleships and carriers, the Gallente called an early retreat.
    The defenders annihilated the unfortunate souls still tackled, and proceeded to move their combat ships away from the grid, having saved the objective for no on-grid combat losses what so ever.

The word from Snuffboxmember Redrector about the whole ordeal was: "Redrector> literally how the fuck"

One of the vanquished Gallente Faction warfare pilot named Raynor Oskold had this to say about the event: “snuff, killing gudfites since 2014, literally the cancer that is rotting Eve from the inside out”
    The defenders have chosen to interpret this as “Good fight, let’s do that again sometime!”
    Video from one of the archon pilots: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txWD-zzcYm8

For now, this is Muffisrevenger, reporting live for BBC news from the low security space frontlines in Nennemeila.
    Do isd people get paid?
    If so pls apply muffin, bestbrposter

Poasting from my couch

Quote Originally Posted by Zloco View Post
    BALEX had a nice brawl last night. While we camp a certain system we always send out scouts to find some engagable targets. On of our scouts reported a 15 man strong Fidelas Constans fleet sitting in a medium complex in Vlillirier camping the OMS system our FC called to burn to Nennamaila and regroup there. On the way to engage the enemy fleet we tuned our fits to get the best possible chances against their most probably RR VNIs supported bay a Huginn, Ashimmu and an Oneiros. Our 13 man fleet composed of 10 dps faction cruisers and 3 Oneiroses managed to catch the enemy in Aubenall on the Oulley gate, we were ready to tackle few ships or jump after them if they tried to run.

They surely didn't mean to run, Fidelas got their drones out and started pounding on one of our Cynabals. It was a tricky position for us, our Oneiroses landed on top of them and we were afraid of the web+neut combo, which was very likley to happen because of the armor VNIs and an Ashimmu. Command was given to spread and our Oneiroses succeeded in it while repping our Cynabal in danger. They switched on one of our Oneiroses, but by that time they lost quite few VNIs and we were tanking it just fine. Our engaged Oneiros bait tanked in low armor which gave us time to wipe their fleet. In all that mess their damantion was bumped away from the gate which brought us a free kill when the remaining enemy ships disengaged.

Overall it was a really nice fight GF to Fidelas o7

GJ as usual BALEX
    TRAPS ARE GAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Arson View Post

gj having more experience being an idiot than I do, that sure takes some trying
    Mr dicks

Poasting from my couch

So DT kicked Disbanding as we speak from their alliance before a tackled aeon died, just so it didn't show up on their killboard.

Let me be the first to say

bwuhahahahahahahaha, quality alliance guys.

would you say they were literally disbanding as we speak

(5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Doom crying about people who left OE because he's a horrendous alliance leader (good FC though, when no Hyperions are present.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    We were all slightly amused about that one ...and I got told there was a round of clapping going on
    Last edited by Souiginto; May 5 2015 at 01:56:04 AM.

Snuff has been blue to OFF for years. However, for some reason people seem to think that they're some sort of Russian powerhouse in Snuff fleets when really the extent of their contribution in our fleets is occasionally bringing half a dozen supers. Their subcap presence in our fleets is practically zero - they might, for example, bring 2 subcaps (who don't speak English) to a 50 man fleet.
    I guess people are looking at Only For Fun's member count and going "lol wow they must bring a lot of guys to fleet", when in reality the vast majority of Only For Fun don't live in Tama and don't interact with Snuff in any way shape or form. We have regular dealings with exactly one OFF member - MHG.

We've never been blue to Suddenly Spaceships.

We have increased in numbers, but this is through internal expansion of the alliance.
    I don't remember seeing OFF frequently or much at all really in snuff fleets until the last 6-7 months or so, but that could just be because y'all didn't use supers as frequently until then(at least agianst fleets I was on), and as you said they generally only provide additional caps. I remember when suddenly lived in prism/okkoman there would almost always be a few of their pilots in your fleets. The corp may not have been blue, but they had a number of pilots who were or that you at least had friendly relationships with. From the outside it looked like blues.

Also gf today Balex. I don't know how we still underestimate your ability to tank.
    Last edited by Veratrix; May 5 2015 at 02:59:46 AM.

OFF has been blue to snuff for years, when snuff first started dropping supers MHG would drop in randomly
    Last edited by Wolfsdragoon; May 5 2015 at 05:00:53 AM.

2nd EE cap lost this week to DD's

(5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

Quote Originally Posted by Souiginto View Post
    We were all slightly amused about that one ...and I got told there was a round of clapping going on
    Just as an FYI... FA have disbanded (in case you tried to impress them and do as the other low tiers in here did, going to null).

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    TLDR

"I joined 0.0 alliance X I'm relevant!"

"I joined 0.0 alliance Y so I'm relevanter!"

"No me!"

"No me!"
    what special elite pvp alliance are you in anyways seraph.

oh, wait...
    Whichever one's making you asshurt right now. Don't chime into jokes if you don't know what's going on or you end up looking like a bigger retard than you are.
    "Last night I saw upon the stair
    A little man who wasn’t there
    He wasn’t there again today
    Oh, how I wish he’d go away"

2nd EE cap lost this week to DD's
    Guess Drifter's finishing what you started Lex. Get on their level.

It's like any alliance Jayne touches gets insta-space-AIDs

And i am back with 2 nice fights happened on same night.

After losing stupidly 2 Oneiroses chilling on gates, Bagger formed an Alliance fleet to chase those rude ppl that touched us in special places. We caught few but the important thing that happened is that while chasing that kitchensink fleet our scout noticed a gang forming on a Titan in Hysera. It was the UCF boys. Alliance fleet went home and BALEX prepared a fleet to counter the UCF one. We went out in Cynabals and Guards, 10 dps ships and 4 Guards. Enemy had around 15 dps btw faction cruisers and assault cruisers. We chased them but they were not up for the fight and we ended catching only one VNI on a gate.

Interesting thing was that Snuffed also formed a fleet for them but at the end we ended clashing into each other. Snuff had 11 VNI, 2 Vexors, a SFI, 1 Ashimmu and 3 Guards. We run into them in Abune on Heyd gate. They were on the opposit side, both fleets had their drones out and none seemed willing to jump to the other group. We got our drones in and warped to the out gate hoping they d be encouraged to fight. So it happened, Snuffed jumped in the system and started warping around to find the most suitable warp in for them. They landed on top of our dps squadron while our 4 guardians were safe for a while on range. We traded some ammo to test the tanks and weaknesses of each other. We succeded to clear some ecm drones on the Guardians and at that time hell happened, VNIs were on top of us, neuts and damps were all around. BALEX Guardians were doing a lot of micromanagement capping primarries and our heavily neuted Gaurd. Some of our guys couldn't even turn DC on which almost costed us few ships. They were multitasking a lot guns, neuts, drones, damps and in those circumstances mistakes happen, some probably late broadcasts combined with our own damps slipped us trough few kills. We were changing targets constantly and BALEX guys focus fire pretty decently. We wanted to try their Guards tanking capabilities but they moved away a bit and at that time our dampeners changed to range scripts which netted us some more kills. Soon after they deagressed and jumped while BALEX stayed to loot the wrecks.

After discussed the Snuffed fight and went trough all the details, we took a WH to check if smth was going around in Maut. Absolutely nothing, started burning home and wanted to try some Nennamaila more. In Alliance channel a fight was reported in Ostingele I burned a scout there and in Renarelle I noticed a 30 man strong T1 cruiser gang, they had around 5 Exequerors and were chased by Gallente militia, 15-20 man gang composed of 4 Guards, faction and T2 cruisers. We waited for them in Vlillirier neither gang wanted to engage us. We started heading home and noticed Gallente militia scouts going after us. Suddenly our rear scouts reported systems filling with 50 ppl. Those 2 gangs joined up and started chasing us. Fleet moved a bit form Nennamaila because we didn't want more kitchensink on top of us, meanwhile discussing if we could even engage that fleet. There was lots of neuts, damps (Celestises) and frigate jammers. We said WTH let try it. Fight happened in Heydieles on Abune gate. Lot of things were happening but somehow our focused dmg combined with damps allowed us to pop every broadcasted ship despite 9 logi ships, 4 Guards and 5 Exeq they had. I can't describe you what was like being a logi in that fight. I called immediately to overheat all of our electronic countermeasures, sensors and remote sensor boosters, ECCM and remote ECCMs, overheat it all and overheat it now! Rep broadcasts needed to be on time and it means broadcast while you are targeted, nvm you are not getting dmg we need to have you locked. BALEX boys played it really good all BCs were on time and still we were catching ppl in low 30% armor. Was hell flying a Guard I needed to hold us far away but not too much because of damps and close enough but not too close so we don't get a fast dps switch on us. Capacitor problems all around, leave one guard without a chain for few cycles to cap another one or primary, dancing on the edge, that is how we like it. At the end it went well for us, we snatched 20 ships loosing none.

GF all around o7
    Last edited by Zloco; May 6 2015 at 08:45:23 AM.

Balex doesn't afraid of anything.

Snuff lost to Balex loo
    Snuff-is-shit.ru

How the fuck does Zloco only have 1 bar of rep?!
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    How the fuck does Zloco only have 1 bar of rep?!
    He is not affiliated to any repcartel maybe?