hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 501 of 724 FirstFirst ... 401451491498499500501502503504511551601 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 14477

Thread: Lol Security Space

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Arson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    TLDR

"I joined 0.0 alliance X I'm relevant!"

"I joined 0.0 alliance Y so I'm relevanter!"

"No me!"

"No me!"
    it's just our way of flirting, we did this beforehand too

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Doom crying about people who left OE because he's a horrendous alliance leader (good FC though, when no Hyperions are present.)

This was pretty much coms before they went off to "special together time" i mean meeting channels

Happy 10k shitposts

Edit - in lowsec

Hey doom, did you know you now have both a wyvern and a hel in your corp?

BALEX had a nice brawl last night. While we camp a certain system we always send out scouts to find some engagable targets. On of our scouts reported a 15 man strong Fidelas Constans fleet sitting in a medium complex in Vlillirier camping the OMS system our FC called to burn to Nennamaila and regroup there. On the way to engage the enemy fleet we tuned our fits to get the best possible chances against their most probably RR VNIs supported bay a Huginn, Ashimmu and an Oneiros. Our 13 man fleet composed of 10 dps faction cruisers and 3 Oneiroses managed to catch the enemy in Aubenall on the Oulley gate, we were ready to tackle few ships or jump after them if they tried to run.

They surely didn't mean to run, Fidelas got their drones out and started pounding on one of our Cynabals. It was a tricky position for us, our Oneiroses landed on top of them and we were afraid of the web+neut combo, which was very likley to happen because of the armor VNIs and an Ashimmu. Command was given to spread and our Oneiroses succeeded in it while repping our Cynabal in danger. They switched on one of our Oneiroses, but by that time they lost quite few VNIs and we were tanking it just fine. Our engaged Oneiros bait tanked in low armor which gave us time to wipe their fleet. In all that mess their damantion was bumped away from the gate which brought us a free kill when the remaining enemy ships disengaged.

Overall it was a really nice fight GF to Fidelas o7
    Last edited by Zloco; May 4 2015 at 08:48:34 AM.

Gosh golly Gee wizz! Lex and doom at each other? In new alliances!? I’m probably 30 pages late and seriously behind the times, but I thought you were both the best of buddies? Who ended up throwing who under the ereBUS? Did you at least end the bromance guns blazing?

-Andrejs L
    Something something ending bromances before it was cool.

A wild Andrejs appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrejs L View Post
    Gosh golly Gee wizz! Lex and doom at each other? In new alliances!? I’m probably 30 pages late and seriously behind the times, but I thought you were both the best of buddies? Who ended up throwing who under the ereBUS? Did you at least end the bromance guns blazing?

-Andrejs L
    Something something ending bromances before it was cool.
    it's just rough pillow talk

(5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

Quote Originally Posted by michaeljd View Post
    This was pretty much coms before they went off to "special together time" i mean meeting channels
    Yeah this is pretty par for the course for Lex and myself.

Doom crying about people who left OE because he's a horrendous alliance leader (good FC though, when no Hyperions are present.)

Why are all these PL and NCdot posters in our glorious lowsec thread? Sadness.

Because galmil dicked OE that many times and hurt dooms feelz he broke up his alliance and pissed of as far away from lowsec as possible.... i think the death of his slow fleet was final straw and hes STILL mad

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard 1208 View Post
    Why are all these PL and NCdot posters in our glorious lowsec thread? Sadness.

Because galmil dicked OE that many times and hurt dooms feelz he broke up his alliance and pissed of as far away from lowsec as possible.... i think the death of his slow fleet was final straw and hes STILL mad
    lol so many people wanna take credit for killing OE, SC wants the credit... galmil does... my own corp wants the credit as well...then there's the aussies. If you look at the timeline, I'm sure my corp could get into PL that fast after the slows died -_-'.

It had been in the makings for awhile, leading an alliance was burning me out. I'm really bad at delegating and I like to do everything myself. I was my own worst enemy. If one hasn't ever run an alliance... it's a complete different beast to running a corporation. And most alliances have a ramp up time, OE was a baby alliance to a BIG alliance (by LS standards) relatively quick. It was a trial by fire... and in the end I got 8URNT.

So... sure you can try and take credit, scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomday View Post
    , scrub.
    Now that your a null overlord shouldnt the word be Pubbie?

Quote Originally Posted by Veratrix View Post
    and while they may have lost balex and suddenly as blues they gained only for fun.
    Okay, time to set the story straight on this.

Snuff has been blue to OFF for years. However, for some reason people seem to think that they're some sort of Russian powerhouse in Snuff fleets when really the extent of their contribution in our fleets is occasionally bringing half a dozen supers. Their subcap presence in our fleets is practically zero - they might, for example, bring 2 subcaps (who don't speak English) to a 50 man fleet.
    I guess people are looking at Only For Fun's member count and going "lol wow they must bring a lot of guys to fleet", when in reality the vast majority of Only For Fun don't live in Tama and don't interact with Snuff in any way shape or form. We have regular dealings with exactly one OFF member - MHG.

We've never been blue to Suddenly Spaceships.

We have increased in numbers, but this is through internal expansion of the alliance.
    Last edited by Amantus; May 4 2015 at 03:27:34 PM.
    MAX damage posting

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    and while they may have lost balex and suddenly as blues they gained only for fun.

Snuff has been blue to OFF for years. However, for some reason people seem to think that they're some sort of Russian powerhouse in Snuff fleets when really the extent of their contribution in our fleets is occasionally bringing half a dozen supers. Their subcap presence in our fleets is practically zero - they might, for example, bring 2 subcaps (who don't speak English) to a 50 man fleet.
    I guess people are looking at Only For Fun's member count and going "lol wow they must bring a lot of guys to fleet", when in reality the vast majority of Only For Fun don't live in Tama and don't interact with Snuff in any way shape or form. We have regular dealings with exactly one OFF member - MHG.

We have increased in numbers, but this is through internal expansion of the alliance.
    And you forgot to say that you miss BALEX.

Quote Originally Posted by Zloco View Post

It's ok. He didn't forget. Hah!

I do want to fly with balex

i too am gay

(5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

balex was great because nobody in the corp wanted to fly guards

that still hasn't changed

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Arson View Post
    i too am gay
    Glad for you o7