hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 5 of 724 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Lol Security Space

Re: Minmatar Republic vs. Amarr Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin
    Not blobbing the fuck out of each other needs to be done on both sides TBH..

You could play bait the blackops.... Send a drake in to get tackled.. Tank the fuck out of it.. Wait for blackops drop. Cyno up.. Counter drop!! Watch as several billion isk worth of ship get obliterated before they can de-agro or warp off.

Fuck that actually sounds like fun.

Edit: You can bridge from highsec with blackops right?
    [strike:256efqw5]you can't make a bridge in highsec, as far as i know, though you can jump to a cyno in lowsec from empire.[/strike:256efqw5]

and concerning your baiting idea... that kind of just happened to us!

edited: i'm wrong about bridges

[quote=inora aknaria]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lana Torrin":31kk135f
    You could always play bait the pirate... And you know, not blob the fuck out of them for good fights..
    Fighting the pirates in amamake is useless. They either falconize you, camp gates and warp away when you form up, camp stations with carriers, or just in general don't fight. Other pirates in the area enjoying doing blops drops against solo / small gang targets that are also useless to engage. So most of the pirates in the area you just stay away from.[/quote:31kk135f]
    Much as it astounds me, I have to defend them. Last friday, our corp had a relatively big RR gang going round (big for us = 7 ships) and ended the roam in Amamake. After much of the usual "baiting" that is more like a mating dance than real baiting, they showed up with numbers that would have made a tough but doable ~~good fight~~. This being Amamake though with some 10 more in system, among them known falcon and carrier pilots, we decided to not actually engage, jumped into Osoggur and dissolved the fleet.

I decided to dock up in Rens, warped to Abudban, jumped - wtf are all those flashies doing in Abud... oh wait. Fuck. Well, after some frantic reforming (part of the fleet had already logged out: bless the jump cloak time) my mates managed to get back to Amamake just in time to bail me out (I was pointed and being bumped ~8km off the gate at the time) and kill two ships in the process. There are few things that are as heart warming as receiving gang boost the exact moment you run out of armor

Anyway, what I was going at - they fought with the exact gang that we had been running from before, had more than enough time to bring in reinforcements and did not do so. As I was too busy yelling at people and running my head against a wall, I did not say anything in local then, but they have risen quite a bit in my esteem, and I hope some of them read this.

For completeness' sake here the killboard link, but that is really not what the post is about.

Get your own thread Tics. Also, form a decent gang every once in a while. We're always ganking you because there's nothing to actually fight.

There are two types of FW gangs:

- Frigs fleets with an occasional cruiser class ship
    - 20+ man BS fleets that end up having triage/carrier support

We've fought against your BS fleets many times. The numerical disadvantage just gets old.

We'll mix it up alot. You just won't see us because we shoot up towards Maila or take the long low sec road to Tama/OMS. We used to wolfpax over in Provi but when NC. and Evoke moved in they just rolled heavy with logis so that got old. Might have to check that out, it's been a few months. With AT coming up we'll be busy with that too.

Takon, we get it man. You wanted to go to 0.0 for the "good fights". You tried to drag the corp with you. Leadership did not want to move. Then you went and contacted individual members to come with you. How many left for your glorious crusade? You are so bitter it's making me sad panda

How about we drop the he said she said yo mamma nonsense and post some good battlereports like we're meant to. Could be a while though... What he's saying.

Quote Originally Posted by David Devant
    Get your own thread Tics. Also, form a decent gang every once in a while. We're always ganking you because there's nothing to actually fight.
    :ugeek: Be silent.

And jones, confirming I'm a sad panda.

Oh and I just read that matari exodus guys report. Sounds like fun! Bring moar mating rituals to ama!

So a spy told me there was a good fight on an Amarr POS and several supercaps were logged out on said POS which now rests with the fishes at the bottom of the ocean.. (This was a few days ago I think, unreliable info is unreliable). Anyone have that BR?
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

So a spy told me there was a good fight on an Amarr POS and several supercaps were logged out on said POS which now rests with the fishes at the bottom of the ocean.. (This was a few days ago I think, unreliable info is unreliable). Anyone have that BR?
    http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=9742632

this perhaps ?

IS-4, T110E5, T-54, E-50, IS-8, M103, T34, Type 59, M26 Pershing, AMX 13 90, KV-3, SU-122-44, AMX AC Mle. 1946, SU-101, T20, T71, T25/2, KV-1S, T21, Jgdpzr IV, Sherman E8, GW Panther, AMX 12t, M18, Stug III, T-50-2, T-34, PzIV, ELC AMX, Crusader, Covenanter, SU-26, T1, RenaultFT.

Can fill in some gaps...

Tower was at half armor when the Amarr caps dropped. Bail order was called initially but too late for the dreads as they'd just entered their 2nd cycle. Think they popped in pretty short order apart from a couple who managed to coast away. Was a bit confusing for a minute or two as the conventional fleet thought it was all over. However, command called us back and Minnie supers were dropped. Presumably command felt comfortable that this was all they had. There was no Amarr sub-capital fleet to speak of.

Once our supers were dropped we began mopping up their carriers. Could have snagged more if we'd have been savvy and spread our tackle efficiently. Managed to keep 1 Aeon pinned outside the pos shields for a while but this was at 5 minutes to downtime and he jammed me up good anyways.

After downtime we killed their pos without resistance. Think Amarr only fielded 1 Archon if you look at the BR. Rest were CVA and CORIM. Pretty decent job by Minnie militia I thought given that we're not exactly Capital pros. Managed to hold it down on coms and field a handy fleet from across the significant militia corps. Props to IFW for instigating this and to them and FIA for putting their assets on the line.

No pictures I'm afraid. I was busy

Unless they've changed the mechanic from when it first came out, yes you can.

Re: Low Sec Empire

So, this is my first "battlereport" on this board and I guess I might have to introduce my guys and me before starting out.
    We are a small-med sized german group of highly active PvPers living in Low-Sec. We are not elite, but we are not that bad, too. We dont have a fixed "homebase", we move on every few weeks, so if you are looking for us in one of our bases, it might be possible that you wont find us.

After a two week trip into W-Space we decided to go back to Low-Sec and chose Metropolis as our new home. Living in Resbroko since a week provided us with so much fun and fights, that I decided to write a sumup here. Unfortunatly I had to work a lot, so I wasnt with my guys all the time and there might be slight unaccurateness.

Starting with a smaller engagement last week, where one of our Black-Wing friends baitet a gang which we decimate in a proper way. When the rest of their blob landed we managed to deaggro/get out except for one Drake which was scrammed.
    http://www.eve-piracy.de/killboard/?a=k ... l_id=10128

After a short roam on the same day where we shot some minor stuff we came back to Resbroko and one of our scouts decided to have a look into Auner, a pocket system where you can often grab the one or the other missionrunner. Things got exciting when he found a Nid and a Chimera in a mission. We switched for battleships with two guards and an Arazu for tackle and started the whole thing. Unfortunalty the Chimera was aligned, but our razu pilot managed to get points on the Niddhogur. In their dispair they warped in two more battleships to save their Nid, but they exploded right after their landing, as their Nid did some time later.
    http://www.eve-piracy.de/killboard/?a=k ... l_id=10139

Still at the same day (when i finally got back from work) one of our scouts found another missioning Carrier, this time in Resbroko, right in front of our homestation. We had only four people left in fleet, and as local was clear, as were the other systems around, we decided to warp in a dread to break his tank if we get a point on him. Unfortunatly we did not, as he saw our probes, but we still had the bookmark of his mission. We left one neutral covert in his mission and logged the rest of us, and after 15minutes the Thanatos was on scan again. The Covert pointed him, fleet logged in, and killed him.
    After rethinking about the whole situation later, we came to the conclusion, that warping in the dread might have been a big mistake. If it was a somehow harder mission, chances would have been high that our Nagl wouldnt have been able to tank it once the carrier was dead. Thanks god, it wasnt a hard mission
    http://www.eve-piracy.de/killboard/?a=k ... l_id=10140

Trying to vary our playstile and to use everything eve offers we blackops from time to time, too. As rancer and the surrounding systems are often camped, it makes the ideal target for us. There were, of course, no great fights, but still good ganks.
    http://www.eve-piracy.de/killboard/?a=k ... l_id=10177
    http://www.eve-piracy.de/killboard/?a=k ... l_id=10196

We also got Blackopsed two times, both by the same group of guys which call themself something like "The German Power Block" ...first time they failed horrible, using a Tempest in front of our homestation as a bait. Too bad we were forming a T3 fleet right at this moment.
    http://www.blackwing.eve-kill.net/?a=ki ... id=9861538
    Second time they got us pants down some days later and we lost a loki. Not sure what happened there exactly, though.
    http://www.eve-piracy.de/killboard/?a=k ... l_id=10193

Talking about Auner before, I have to say, that it really is a great system. Two of the three stations are semi-suicide ones, meaning that you are half way out of docking range once you undock. When I saw a Moros running SeBos, sitting at the undock of one of those suicide stations, I knew chances were good we might get the third Capkill in one Week. We warped in a bait Absolution, having some battlehips and a Mach for bumping ready at the Auner gate. Moros docked and came back in an Harbinger, which got aggressed by our Absolution. Harb docked again, undocked in his Moros, aggroed the abso and our fleet jumped in. After some beautiful bumps the moros was like 40km off station and went down pretty quick. Pro Fit.
    http://www.eve-piracy.de/killboard/?a=k ... l_id=10186

Last fight in this post will be the best one we had here as far as I heared. Unfortunatly I wasnt with my guys again, but from what I know they jumped in a bait myrm to start the fight and had some really lucky jamcycles to save their ships. The battlereport is a littlebit broke though, as it were two fights, the initial one and a second one when my guys started looting and the opponent had reshipped. both were with equal numbers and the opponent had falcon support, too.
    http://www.eve-piracy.de/killboard/?a=k ... l_id=10217

You sure do seem to have a lot of Black-Wing on your mails. Have they moved on from R&K?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

they left R&K and some of them live and fight with us now. for more details you might want to ask B-W or R&K.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchanalian
    Unless they've changed the mechanic from when it first came out, yes you can.
    Was definitely working that way the last time I tried it, but... that was nearly two years ago.

You can bridge from anywhere within range, limitations are only on where the Cyno can be lit.

M/A FW is the worst thing i've tried since i started eve. Its nothing like before, wtf. I literally wasted my time hoping that i'll get regular pvp (or any pvp outside eu tz).

O/ lowsec worst sec (atm)
    <Devec> hello captain Tyrehl
    <Devec> sailor of the persian seas
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

I literally don't know what you're talking about. It should come as no surprise that some people will go for easy ganks, that's pretty much universal. After a while you can usually work out who they are.

Meanwhile... in Heimatar... This was a pretty fun evening admittedly and sometimes it can be gay [disclaimer]...

Started off dicking about in an armour flabber. While my alt's rifter was getting ceremonially ganked in Huola I got a fun engagement with a Vaga, Slicer and Malediction in Anka. http://www.minmatar-militia.org/kb/?a=k ... _id=200477 Vaga took fucking ages to die because of lolnofusion and the malediction's td wasn't helping, killed the slicer in about 20% structure and couldn't shake the inty and it's beastly 40odd dps.

And so I went to get another flabber (65mil in rens). Couldn't get back through into Amamake due to Tics and their usual gate camp fagginess. Figured we might as well get the gang started. One of their esteemed number made the terrible mistake of leaving their Orca's docking radius and we pounced. http://www.minmatar-militia.org/kb/?a=k ... _id=200493 Just a gank but satisfying nonetheless.

Takes us a while but we get a nice armor bc gang going and wander. Pretty dry for the first hour or so until the dreaded Nephilim Xeno whoneverblobsever came online and roused our blinky orange foes. They brought out a ranged drake and scimi gang which we had no intention of engaging but at the same time an 8th Order BS fleet comes out to play. Our corp is (was) blue to them so we had no hesitation in jumping through them until ohnoes what's this?!? They open fire on our gang resulting in.... hahah you can't track for shit. We jump back through and continue to harass them for the rest of the evening but they won't engage anymore. We killed 1 cane only

So off again we go this time to Kamela where there are reports of a Shadows of the Federation Arty gang. We end up docked in station with them ooothenerves. We all undock and they start bruning to range. Pretty ballsy of them to be fair. We snag up one of their Sleipnirs and that drops http://www.minmatar-militia.org/kb/?a=k ... _id=200518 as does my connection, resulting in the death of my alt (again). We could have kept dicking around with them but fresh reports are coming in... Neph haz Gaurdians in Auga!

We start trucking down the Arzad pipe and both gangs commence some shadow boxing. They leave Arzad via Tarra and we give chase confident of our chances. Engagement goes down in Ashged: http://www.minmatar-militia.org/kb/?a=k ... _id=200528 Fair to say we had the advantage but still a convincing victory with good work from the logi (3 a side) and secondary caller. Props to Amarrs for bringing it.

And so, our bloodlust sated, we returned home to a cup of horlicks and some nuzzling with the significants. Thus endeth the lesson.

nice to see an old buddy still out and about. hopefully we run into each other soon Devant o7

Movember 2011Donor

So I took my new alliance back to our old stomping grounds in low sec, as we want to use Black Ops when our hole opens up in 0.0

So thought better to get some training in low sec first.

So we setup in Bosboger with 3 Black Ops BS and 3 Covert Cynos looking for targets.

Alas the people we expected were no where to be found. After a while a t3 fleet (just under 30) arrived. Not idea for us and my 60 bombers.

But we went in anyways. Cynos went up.. the bombers jumped through. The hostiles tried to run. We grabbed a few and killed what we could. But one fucker wouldn't die. So we stayed slightly longer than we should have, as the hostile, finally noticing we were nothing but bombers came back and started going through our paper ships like water.

We should have warped out but my maths was put out by own pimped arazu /o\

So what I expected to be an isk victory turned into a slight isk loss.

http://sotf.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_relate ... d=10014978

gf we all died
    You may be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you will dance with the reaper!

blackops hotdrops are pretty hard to use in lowsec, just because if you engage on stations or gates, gateguns will instagib your bombers/falcons for shooting anyone who isn't already an outlaw or GCCed. this makes it much easier to use in 0.0. also 60 bombers is actually a really impressive fleet for that kind of thing.