hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 101 of 717 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 14336

Thread: Lol Security Space

  1. #2001
    Azran Zala's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8, 2011
    Location
    Snuff Box
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieTopSiders View Post
    It's hard to say what died, because your KB has three different shades of red. lol
    Everything on the right.

  2. #2002
    Amantus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    i afiuhagsfksdfdjafkfjg am a fag
    Posts
    8,394
    dont tar every lowsec person with the same brush i think im bad
    MAX damage posting

  3. #2003
    Amantus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    i afiuhagsfksdfdjafkfjg am a fag
    Posts
    8,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsdragoon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrejs L View Post
    Horn Fun Last Night

    Had Penumbra Institute try kill one of our carriers for the longest time.... loosing subcap after subcap to a carrier was depressing to listen to, it took a while but they eventually brought in a nag/rev/phoenix/archon - all died except the nag who thought it best not to siege.


    -Andrejs L
    http://kb.ninja-unicorns.com/?a=kill...l&kll_id=33049

    Thank goodness he had all those explosive and em hardeners.
    what do you think is more likely: him having 15 low slots fitted, or the killmail not displaying fleet hangar contents properly?
    MAX damage posting

  4. #2004
    ManuMilitari's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20, 2013
    Location
    TamaNation
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsdragoon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrejs L View Post
    Horn Fun Last Night

    Had Penumbra Institute try kill one of our carriers for the longest time.... loosing subcap after subcap to a carrier was depressing to listen to, it took a while but they eventually brought in a nag/rev/phoenix/archon - all died except the nag who thought it best not to siege.


    -Andrejs L
    http://kb.ninja-unicorns.com/?a=kill...l&kll_id=33049

    Thank goodness he had all those explosive and em hardeners.
    what do you think is more likely: him having 15 low slots fitted, or the killmail not displaying fleet hangar contents properly?
    15 low slots.. CCP's api/kill mail system is flawless and the 3rd party KB sites are as well... that's why CCP sees no need to implement its own

  5. #2005
    mrmorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12, 2013
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    12

    Democratic Peoples Republic of Molden Heath



    Back in March, we decided to take a stroll along the grand boardwalks of Altbrard, and we found a PL dread fleet. Then this happened.

    Found a Kelts Alliance dread fleet hitting a tower in our assault frigs, so we decided to bring the pain.



    Other than misc. other smaller fleet battles all that's really happening is we're playing DOTA and Dark-Rising is camping the Heild gate in Aedald.

  6. #2006
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    12,018
    OK, but did some 5 and 9 month old content warrant a new thread??
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

  7. #2007
    Movember 2011Donor Cue1*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Native Freshfood
    Posts
    6,229
    And what was wrong with the lowsec empire thread?

  8. #2008

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    2,578
    Its probably the kind of thread created because the OP feels that posting in the existing thread is just getting it buried~~

  9. #2009
    What is it with pubbies and posting shit w&p threads singling out losec regions with absolutely no content....
    All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again.

    For when the inevitable happens. Alt Accounts(tm).

  10. #2010
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,875
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenSofflesGetsUpset View Post
    What is it with pubbies and posting shit w&p threads singling out losec regions with absolutely no content....
    Is it shit.

  11. #2011
    FUzziBabes's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Tunbridge Wells, England
    Posts
    1,011
    So I am right in saying he just made a brand new thread to brag about them losing 20 battleships to kill a single dread and also brag about the blobbing of a few capitals?

    Just thought I would clarify that...

  12. #2012

    Join Date
    April 27, 2011
    Location
    snuff bocks lololo
    Posts
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenSofflesGetsUpset View Post
    What is it with pubbies and posting shit w&p threads singling out losec regions with absolutely no content....
    Is it shit.
    psycho freak > BBC fleet


  13. #2013

    Join Date
    March 27, 2013
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsdragoon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrejs L View Post
    Horn Fun Last Night

    Had Penumbra Institute try kill one of our carriers for the longest time.... loosing subcap after subcap to a carrier was depressing to listen to, it took a while but they eventually brought in a nag/rev/phoenix/archon - all died except the nag who thought it best not to siege.


    -Andrejs L
    http://kb.ninja-unicorns.com/?a=kill...l&kll_id=33049

    Thank goodness he had all those explosive and em hardeners.
    what do you think is more likely: him having 15 low slots fitted, or the killmail not displaying fleet hangar contents properly?
    It doesn't display 15 lowslots for me, as in I wasn't looking at the section listing items in the lowslots I just looked at the image of the fitting which only shows one extra lowslot.

  14. #2014
    Orar Ironfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Adversity
    Posts
    2,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsdragoon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsdragoon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrejs L View Post
    Horn Fun Last Night

    Had Penumbra Institute try kill one of our carriers for the longest time.... loosing subcap after subcap to a carrier was depressing to listen to, it took a while but they eventually brought in a nag/rev/phoenix/archon - all died except the nag who thought it best not to siege.


    -Andrejs L
    http://kb.ninja-unicorns.com/?a=kill...l&kll_id=33049

    Thank goodness he had all those explosive and em hardeners.
    what do you think is more likely: him having 15 low slots fitted, or the killmail not displaying fleet hangar contents properly?
    It doesn't display 15 lowslots for me, as in I wasn't looking at the section listing items in the lowslots I just looked at the image of the fitting which only shows one extra lowslot.
    So your first thought wasn't "Why is there an extra lowslot? Oh wait hangars and such, whoops~" It instead was "HURRDURRR this fitting so bad look how badly he fit those extra lowslots he shouldnt have haha I'm so clever"

    Wat.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant
    I know all about botting because I know all about almost everything in eve.

  15. #2015
    Orar Ironfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Adversity
    Posts
    2,281
    For future reference at least use the Low Sec thread that is still good~
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant
    I know all about botting because I know all about almost everything in eve.

  16. #2016
    Donor Lex Arson's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,256
    or you could just never post again

    (5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

  17. #2017
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,875
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuMilitari View Post

    15 low slots.. CCP's api/kill mail system is flawless and the 3rd party KB sites are as well... that's why CCP sees no need to implement its own
    3Rd is a bit exagerated james.

  18. #2018

    Join Date
    March 27, 2013
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Orar Ironfist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsdragoon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsdragoon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrejs L View Post
    Horn Fun Last Night

    Had Penumbra Institute try kill one of our carriers for the longest time.... loosing subcap after subcap to a carrier was depressing to listen to, it took a while but they eventually brought in a nag/rev/phoenix/archon - all died except the nag who thought it best not to siege.


    -Andrejs L
    http://kb.ninja-unicorns.com/?a=kill...l&kll_id=33049

    Thank goodness he had all those explosive and em hardeners.
    what do you think is more likely: him having 15 low slots fitted, or the killmail not displaying fleet hangar contents properly?
    It doesn't display 15 lowslots for me, as in I wasn't looking at the section listing items in the lowslots I just looked at the image of the fitting which only shows one extra lowslot.
    So your first thought wasn't "Why is there an extra lowslot? Oh wait hangars and such, whoops~" It instead was "HURRDURRR this fitting so bad look how badly he fit those extra lowslots he shouldnt have haha I'm so clever"

    Wat.
    You seem strangely frustrated about a simple oversight. Maybe I didn't spend more than 30 seconds looking at it, my bad bro.

  19. #2019
    Movember 2011Donor Cue1*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Native Freshfood
    Posts
    6,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsdragoon View Post
    You seem strangely frustrated about a simple oversight. Maybe I didn't spend more than 30 seconds looking at it, my bad bro.
    Yea, sorry no. It's not a simple oversight when you tried to call someone out on what was your oversight. You fucked up on trying to call someone out, didn't do your research and now you're getting shit for it. You made your bed, now lie in it.

  20. #2020

    Join Date
    March 27, 2013
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue1* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsdragoon View Post
    You seem strangely frustrated about a simple oversight. Maybe I didn't spend more than 30 seconds looking at it, my bad bro.
    Yea, sorry no. It's not a simple oversight when you tried to call someone out on what was your oversight. You fucked up on trying to call someone out, didn't do your research and now you're getting shit for it. You made your bed, now lie in it.

    I'm deleting my eve accounts, giving away all my stuff, and I'm gay IRL

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •