hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: INQUISITORHEAP Round 2 sign up thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Quarantine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentguru View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwert View Post
    In I guess.

This game needs a cab driver faction though. Not enough action complexity for you to sort through.
    You cannot be serious.
    Not bad for a 1000th post. Thanks for the clarifications.

You'll have to explain the difference between targeting a group and a single person for me. What constitutes a group, everyone performing the same action together? Everyone of the same alignment?

Also, guys, despite this discussion and the pretty long rule post, this is considerably easier to play than it looks like, and tons of fun. You'll easily learn the rules as you go along and you should really sign up if you like Mafia games. This is about twice the fun as a normal game.
    You can only ever target a single person. So basically the Cult leader orders everybody to Attack Player X, or alternatively orders everybody to assist 1 cult member, while said cult member attacks player X. Anybody who is assisting or protecting player X is drawn into the fight on their side.

So Group vs Group combat is essentially a byproduct of player actions, and not something an attacker can determine from the outset.

For example last game Nicho protected me, and quarantine attacked me.

It was then Me and Nicho vs Quarantine. Their plan was for it to be Bentguru + Quarantine vs Me and Nicho. No-one explicitly said anything about groups, it just works out that if multiple people attack the same person, they group together to fight him (and his defenders).

Seconding the "easier to play than it sounds" comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devec
    Cool09 is the cancer that is corrupting our society and poisoning our children.

WoT: Redglare[VPG]

And since I was following Nicho, I got a nice description in a PM of the fight =)
    Amantus for mod 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016

Movember '12 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 LarkinAlpha's Avatar
    SO what's our player count and starting time?

players so far:
    Varcaus
    Quarantine
    Larkin
    Ort Lofthus
    Cool09
    Xan
    Toxic
    Nobody Holme
    Qwert

Only 9 players so far, I'd like to hit at least 14 before starting, so we need to advertise or something imo

Post a thread in the regular games forum, and advertise in the daythreads?

I tried getting into that wh40k channel on griefplay, with no luck. Someone else should give it a go #wh40k
    Amantus for mod 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016

I'll stick it into #WH40k later.

Right, I'm back from vacation; count me in.
    Domination.
    Vote Lark for CSM

Movember '12 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 LarkinAlpha's Avatar
    Unless we can start tomorrow, I'm probably not going to be able to play. Going to Iowa for about a week and a half starting on Sat.

That being said I'll still have internet access, just not as much as I'd want to really sink my teeth into a game.

atm we don't have the people anyway, unless everybody wants to run another 10 man game like we did before

I found the 10 person game awesome... rather have one of those than none at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devec
    Cool09 is the cancer that is corrupting our society and poisoning our children.

WoT: Redglare[VPG]