hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 12 of 122 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast

Thread: LoL General MKIII BP is serious business

Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    I bought Shyvana lat night, but then discovered I need a whole bunch of expensive runes to make the most of her, so now I'm working on that.
    Eh? what's everyone else doing with her?

I'm just using normal ArP/Ar/Mr per level/MS or AS/Ar/Mr per level/MS and doing fine.

She rips the jungle a new one, has decent burst and a her passive is batshit crazy powerful.

Essentially, I wanted to try this out as I need more champs for top lane:
    http://ggchronicle.com/over-the-bar-...pushing-power/

Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    Essentially, I wanted to try this out as I need more champs for top lane:
    http://ggchronicle.com/over-the-bar-...pushing-power/
    Not really needed IMO.

I'll admit CDR is useful, but she reduces her Q cooldown per strike, so attack speed works in a similar manner but also allows for more damage. You're really doing a lot of split damage so pen isn't as much of a requirement as people can't easily itemise against you, much like Jax.

She flat out needs Bork, and it should be her first item, after that I either grab Sunfire/Wits end or Trinty if I'm dominating. She's perfect for any of those.

Biggest issue is she's not really a play in any comp champion, lack of CC is an issue.

In completely bizarre news, I just had two games back to back with common factors, almost parallel.

* Mid was Syndra vs Lissandra, Syndra had the skin in both games

* Both games had an Elise, and it was the enemy team's each time

* Both games had an Ashe on the enemy team

* Both games had a Sona

* Both times had a tanky jungler (Vi and J4 for game 1, Elise and Noc for game 2)

* Both times I was in a premade/duo with somebody I hadn't played with in months

* Both games had somebody running Flash/Teleport in a solo lane (Game 1 was Syn, game 2 was Rumble)

The first game was in ranked, second was in normals. Some seriously coincidental shit.

3 of the worst games for a long time last night. Can't even recall the last time I had 3 teams that bad.
    Though admittedly, one of those games I also played soooooo bad. Lost lane to Zac as Shen (badly), which is....well, it never happened before. He was quite a GOOD Zac though.

Then next game I was crushing hard as Shen...went 3-0 up, with a few assists. Rest of the team failed so bad whenever my ult wasn't up though that we got stomped.

And last game I played Zyra support at teams request, even though I said "never done it, sure you dont want Sona which i'm good at?".
    We lost hard in every lane and Jungle

Luckily this morning absolute stomp of a game playing as Sona support. I want ALL THE ASSISTS.

Ask me about midgets Donor Mendolorian Girl's Avatar
    I seem to be making a play for moving up a division (first time I'll have done so).. last few times I've played I've qualified for series and then had retards make me fail it. Seems if I can take Morgana mid then I've got about an 80% chance of a win. Looking at Lolking I'm reminded that I did the dumb and switched to Annie for a series game.. seriously, why change a winning streak you retard?!

In fact, some interesting info on Lolking (http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/...8#ranked-stats), seems I should play Morgana or Xin exclusively. Confirms my thoughts about how terrible I am at ADC though. I really need to find a champ that I'm comfortable with
    Last edited by Mendolorian Girl; August 23 2013 at 09:47:20 AM.
    irony1
    ˈīrənē/

noun

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Just goes to show how lowbrow the tastes of the British public are.

The only ADC I feely fully comfortable with is Varus tbh. Not sure why, I just seem to do massively better with him than any other adc champ. I pretty much suck big ones most times as adc on not-Varus

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    The only ADC I feely fully comfortable with is Varus tbh. Not sure why, I just seem to do massively better with him than any other adc champ. I pretty much suck big ones most times as adc on not-Varus
    Varus is more of a caster than an ADC. I also liked him quite a bit until I got the hang of how to ADC. Now I much prefer cait/ez/trist/mf

Quote Originally Posted by Waagaa View Post
    Varus is more of a caster than an ADC. I also liked him quite a bit until I got the hang of how to ADC. Now I much prefer cait/ez/trist/mf
    True, and that may well be why I got on well with him.

I keep meaning to buy MF and try her actually. She seems to do consistently well.

Ask me about midgets Donor Mendolorian Girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waagaa View Post
    yeah, I'm horrible with Cait and Ez. I should use Trist more, I like Trist and her skillset is fairly well suited to someone who's shit at ADC (Long range and 2 GTFO skills). I should pick up MF too, her ult means she can contribute in teamfights without actually putting her in harms way.

Hmm, good thoughts.
    irony1
    ˈīrənē/

noun

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Just goes to show how lowbrow the tastes of the British public are.

Donor
    MF is great fun. She's really good with an aggressive support. You just need to make sure you build for her ult. A good ult can instantly win team fights. Hold on to your ult until you can hit a fair few people, don't just dump your load at the start. And if any of your other lanes is an ad assassinish type, build BT then BC then IE and laugh.

I've decided that tonight will be "Poppy Night".
    Been ages since I used her, and pretty sure she will be OP in soloqueue at my level.

I've decided that tonight will be "Poppy Night".
    Been ages since I used her, and pretty sure she will be OP in soloqueue at my level.
    get a DFG and just wreck IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendolorian Girl View Post
    Looking at Lolking I'm reminded that I did the dumb and switched to Annie for a series game.. seriously, why change a winning streak you retard?!
    I make this mistake a lot. I think that I need to widen my champ pool and get better at x, when I should just be sticking to my +50% win rate champs.

Don't blame annie for your shitty play.
    I'm sure it's frustrating to be sperging about how someone said "no, not doing that yet" - but we've had 7 years to learn to pace ourselves after killing a block. And I dare say -- we've gotten quite good at it.

Sorry if it doesn't suit the armchair generals who have never committed to anything for more than 2 months, but by now we've learned that we really don't give a shit about what you think v0v.

XenosisReaper
    I never play LeBlanc, just tried it and went 10/0

Then I played Ahri again and went 22/2

AP mid assasins are the only thing I can pull off apparently

Do any port and cigars people still play this? And is this game just as rage worthy as before? Thinking about having a play again...

How much has it changed?

XenosisReaper
    Quote Originally Posted by FUzziBabes View Post
    Do any port and cigars people still play this? And is this game just as rage worthy as before? Thinking about having a play again...

How much has it changed?
    Depends on when you last played.

The community is still awful, ARAM is p good fun with mates.

New champs are at least varied and balance is pretty okay (minus Riot's apparently love of snowball/truedamage/revive mechanics)

Quote Originally Posted by FUzziBabes View Post

How much has it changed?
    i played a few games recently, still can easily win mid and carry if my team isnt shit, and lose horribly from any other lane. think vorkash has played a bit recently too. pretty sure voult and bob have become big gay aram babys though

Might balls deep straight into ranked for a laugh tomorrow while I'm hungover, might be a laugh