hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mafia Round 13?

Mafia Round 13?

So now that round 12 has concluded, I think steph is in line to run the next one?

I believe that's correct.

Any special requests?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

INQUISITORHEAP

Quote Originally Posted by Bentguru View Post
    INQUISITORHEAP FTW
    It's confusing, but fun. Need a full house for it.

I'd pass it off to Larkin if this round were Inquisitorheap, since I'm not familiar with his system enough to run it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I'd pass it off to Larkin if this round were Inquisitorheap, since I'm not familiar with his system enough to run it.
    It's not that difficult once you work within the system honestly. Most of the players who were involved in the last game could probably help you run it. I would volunteer to GM one, but with my work schedule there'd be nights where I simply wouldn't be there to end the day and provide prompt results :/

He could... but if we run into any more of those situations where we have to make up new rules it should really be larkin doing that, its his baby. Last time we had lots and lots of changes made to the rules as the game went on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devec
    Cool09 is the cancer that is corrupting our society and poisoning our children.

WoT: Redglare[VPG]

INQUISITORHEAP
    This, most complicated, but most fun, since it involves everyone and there are few deaths at the beginning and more in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarantine View Post
    INQUISITORHEAP
    This, most complicated, but most fun, since it involves everyone and there are few deaths at the beginning and more in the end.
    I just want to see a game of this go to the point of open warfare in the streets. Last game ALMOST got to that point but was stopped short :*(

Okay, I could probably run a round of Inquisitorheap.

Larkin I'll need basically ALL OF YOUR NOTES on the format.

make sure to grab the ruleset from the rules thread, not the OP of the game thread. The OP of the rules threat was updated after the game finished with altered stuff.

Inb4 8 sign up. Won't be playing inquisitor, I didn't even read the last game after I died and I forgot to use my power in my last round.

Tapaderpin v4
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Movember '12 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 LarkinAlpha's Avatar
    Okay, I could probably run a round of Inquisitorheap.

Larkin I'll need basically ALL OF YOUR NOTES on the format.
    make sure to grab the ruleset from the rules thread, not the OP of the game thread. The OP of the rules threat was updated after the game finished with altered stuff.
    http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...The-Rules-Post

Like Bent said. I would LOVE to play in the round, and you're quite creative enough to make it fun. Poke me in PMs or IRC if you want to pose questions about certain things, but most of it is being consistently consistent.

Word.

Give me a couple of days to completely wrap my head around everything. And make a spreadsheet.

Movember '12 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 LarkinAlpha's Avatar
    Word.

Give me a couple of days to completely wrap my head around everything. And make a spreadsheet.
    Lol! I honestly wouldn't worry too much about tracking VOTES as much as just tracking the night actions. The hardest part is to make sure all the Night Actions happen, and anything that HAPPENED that night gets reported correctly (aka an Investigation on a person who was just Recruited, should return the newest state). ANd be liberal with information, if two people are doing the same action to the same person, they should both know about the other person. But if one person is doing something to one of them, they'll know that someone else is about, but not who.

TBH, I feel like it might be time for another short break. I only managed 16 for my game, and we usually see 20+.

I was thinking along similar lines, actually.

So we won't be starting this right away. Is a week too long to let everyone's heads unwind?

I was thinking along similar lines, actually.

So we won't be starting this right away. Is a week too long to let everyone's heads unwind?
    A week at least, if not longer. Also, advertise in the day thread, I got a few of the old crew back to the party by doing that.

Sounds awesome, though if it's starting in a week I'll probably have to sit this one out, due to vacation.
    Domination.
    Vote Lark for CSM

INQUISITORHEAP
    This.

And yeah, at the very least dont start it this weekend due to activity. And in the meantime we can all advertise it. I have a couple of people in mind who showed interest on IRC, Ill also poke some former fhc mafia players, and there is a wh40k channel on griefplay Ill advertise this in... once I ask to get unbanned (which would be a first time ever Ive asked for that, be flattered guys )
    Amantus for mod 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016