Page 132 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3282122129130131132133 LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 2658

Thread: The NSFW Cosplay thread

  1. #2621
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    3,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post

  2. #2622
    Donor Shiodome's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    I am a white male.
    Posts
    5,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    Much too busy working, getting married and now being head hunted by 4 different companies to give two shits about most of you. I don't need FHC's validation to wank off or the myriad insults about my posting. I check FHC maybe once a month and with my upcoming job change, probably will go down to never.
    ok. there's plenty of other vapid perverts to maintain supply. bye.

  3. #2623
    Ski Boot Fortior's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    3,029
    Jolin, please don’t go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

    Some of you nerds should pick up on the reference.
    Real men pvp in barges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

  4. #2624
    tulip's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    2,335
    Why are you guys being such dickheads?

    Oh wait, FHC, nevermind...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

  5. #2625
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    4,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    Jolin, please don’t go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

    Some of you nerds should pick up on the reference.
    Who in their right mind is giving you shit? Fuck'em! Dont go, add more to babe thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

  6. #2626
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    2,931
    You've seen people post here before right?

  7. #2627
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    15,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    thought it was just meant to be a fucking dinosaur

    i wonder what's happened to jolin
    Chances are he started doing actual photo sessions with models instead of just searching for the photos on the web.
    ehh I’m not too sure about that...
    Much too busy working, getting married and now being head hunted by 4 different companies to give two shits about most of you. I don't need FHC's validation to wank off or the myriad insults about my posting. I check FHC maybe once a month and with my upcoming job change, probably will go down to never.
    That's sorta rough. Some of us were always pretty nice to you, all and all.

    /shrug, congrats on the wedding and job options. Always nice to have job options in a pandemic economy.


  8. #2628
    Donor Verite Rendition's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    Much too busy working, getting married and now being head hunted by 4 different companies to give two shits about most of you. I don't need FHC's validation to wank off or the myriad insults about my posting. I check FHC maybe once a month and with my upcoming job change, probably will go down to never.
    Hey, congrats on the engagement, man! Best of luck to you and the missus-to-be!
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

  9. #2629
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    3,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    Jolin, please don’t go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

    Some of you nerds should pick up on the reference.
    Sends Fortior to be nerve-stapled
    Quote Originally Posted by cucaldvida View Post
    ...suck on the devices of the callow people...

  10. #2630
    King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    5,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    That's sorta rough. Some of us were always pretty nice to you, all and all.

    /shrug, congrats on the wedding and job options. Always nice to have job options in a pandemic economy.
    Don't misunderstand me. I am grateful to the small group of people on FHC who are genuinely nice and not just dickheads for no other reason than to just be dickheads over the internet. FHC/SHC has always been somewhat of a niche and cliquish group from it's root. I've had the feeling for a while that there's been a gradual but consistent exodus of people from this forum for various reasons and mostly all that's left is circle jerking and toxicity.

    I actually got married a year ago, just before COVID lockdowns started. My anniversary is coming up Jan 31st. Then with all the WFH and being overloaded with work, life happened mostly.











  11. #2631
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    15,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    I've had the feeling for a while that there's been a gradual but consistent exodus of people from this forum for various reasons and mostly all that's left is circle jerking and toxicity.
    OH aye, unquestionably.


  12. #2632
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,447
    Nerd


    Butthole
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

  13. #2633
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    3,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    That's sorta rough. Some of us were always pretty nice to you, all and all.

    /shrug, congrats on the wedding and job options. Always nice to have job options in a pandemic economy.
    Don't misunderstand me. I am grateful to the small group of people on FHC who are genuinely nice and not just dickheads for no other reason than to just be dickheads over the internet. FHC/SHC has always been somewhat of a niche and cliquish group from it's root. I've had the feeling for a while that there's been a gradual but consistent exodus of people from this forum for various reasons and mostly all that's left is circle jerking and toxicity.

    I actually got married a year ago, just before COVID lockdowns started. My anniversary is coming up Jan 31st. Then with all the WFH and being overloaded with work, life happened mostly.
    Congrats on finding true love and getting out of that arranged marriage you didn't want and complained about on here a few years ago. Must have been amazing getting to spend a whole year locked down with your soulmate.

  14. #2634
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,167
    This is why we can't have nice things.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  15. #2635
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    4,148
    Less trashtalking, more postin. ffs.









  16. #2636
    DerWish's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    1,865

  17. #2637
    Nobody_Holme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    On a Bote
    Posts
    6,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Less trashtalking, more postin. ffs.


    Holy Mother of God dot JPG

  18. #2638
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,447

    The NSFW Cosplay thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Less trashtalking, more postin. ffs.








    Photoshopped in the wrong way
    Rinks butthole
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

  19. #2639
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    12,851
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

  20. #2640
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    8,427

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •