Page 118 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1868108115116117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 2477

Thread: The NSFW Cosplay thread

  1. #2341

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,274
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Holy hell she's a child.
    fyp
    Fuck off.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    the famous xenosis comeback
    He'd get into an extended argument over blah and blah.

    Instead, just fuck off. Cool.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  2. #2342
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Holy hell she's a child.
    fyp
    Fuck off.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    the famous xenosis comeback
    He'd get into an extended argument over blah and blah.

    Instead, just fuck off. Cool.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    totes cool m8o

  3. #2343
    King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    5,477


  4. #2344
    King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    5,477
    And ofc let us never forget the gem this movie left us






  5. #2345
    Donor Shiodome's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    I am a white male.
    Posts
    5,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Holy hell she's a child.
    fyp
    Fuck off.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    get fucked, cunt.

  6. #2346
    Ski Boot Fortior's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    2,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Holy hell she's a child.
    fyp
    Fuck off.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    get fucked, cunt.
    I think the proper reply is

    fuck off, xeno

    I mean, you're rarely wrong posting that.
    Real men pvp in barges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

  7. #2347

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,274
    Yawn. Go be cunts somewhere else.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  8. #2348
    Donor Verite Rendition's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,074
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

  9. #2349
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    13,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Yawn. Go be cunts somewhere else.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    If that were a rule, you'd have nowhere on earth to be.


  10. #2350
    King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    5,477







    For some reason this gif is not embedding properly: http://i.imgur.com/2nb0gdc.gifv
    Last edited by Jolin; January 30 2018 at 04:03:57 AM.

  11. #2351
    Donor Verite Rendition's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    For some reason this gif is not embedding properly: http://i.imgur.com/2nb0gdc.gifv
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

  12. #2352
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,558
    meh. printed ebay-bodysuits is cheap and the bane of cosplaying. -_-

  13. #2353
    Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Basingstoke England
    Posts
    2,634
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    flat stomach, check.
    Little tips of ears poking out from under her heair, check.
    Blonde, check.
    skirt, check.

    il be in my bunk

  14. #2354
    Donor Verite Rendition's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    meh. printed ebay-bodysuits is cheap and the bane of cosplaying. -_-
    True. But man, some of these girls fill out those body suits really nicely.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

  15. #2355
    Voulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,141
    Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    flat stomach, check.
    Little tips of ears poking out from under her heair, check.
    Blonde, check.
    skirt, check.

    il be in my bunk
    Am the only one not really liking her?

  16. #2356
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Voulture View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    flat stomach, check.
    Little tips of ears poking out from under her heair, check.
    Blonde, check.
    skirt, check.

    il be in my bunk
    Am the only one not really liking her?
    It's the eyes.

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  17. #2357
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    It's the face.

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    She excelled at cosplaying a brain damaged person tbh.

  18. #2358
    Phrixus Zephyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Queenstown, NZ
    Posts
    3,436
    Kids in glass houses...

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  19. #2359
    King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    5,477

















    Last edited by Jolin; February 3 2018 at 06:59:58 PM.

  20. #2360

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    10,033





Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •