hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 555 12341151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Emo Thread Mk.VI - Because Someone Actually Asked

Emo Thread Mk.VI - Because Someone Actually Asked

Sperging and blatant trolling will now be infracted. Take it to a daythread or some other equally terrible thread if you feel the need to do so.

I almost made a no nonsense, legit emo post. fucking hell.

Not feeling great. Probably drinking too much.

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

I've had enough of your trolling guise, I admit it...I'm in a loving and affectionate relationship with my headphones. Pls guise respect my right to free love.

guise.

New thread's off to a good start I see.

Housemate related:-

My housemate is going more and more autistic by the day, it's fucking terribad. Been asking him to do his dishes for a week now (yeah I could do them, like I used to, but he needs to do his own fucking housework at some point). I asked again today to which he replies "I don't think I'm going to do them no." I was like "Mate, seriously? Not going to do them?" And he's like "Not today no". I ask when and he goes "I don't know if I'm honest, maybe in a couple of weeks..."
    Was like, "Mate, the rice you ate? It's growing more friends, it's turning fucking green." Apparently he knows and has seen this. To which I go "Yeah, it needs to be cleaned mate"
    At this he decides to go silent for 15 seconds, then just walks upstairs to his room and has been in there since.

It's a fucking up hill battle with this. The house I'm in is a really nice house and I'm being driven out by this fucking manchild who was pandered to hand and foot his whole life. He's been here 6 months and has done the dishes 4 times, taken the bins out the same amount of times, has done no other housework, constantly leaves his empty shopping bags all over the kitchen, leaves his glasses/plates in the living room and I inevitably end up cleaning up after him because I don't like living in shit.

He's even said "I'm just busy, I just don't think I have the time" before. He's unemployed and sits at home all day watching old horror movies and working on his "script" or whatever else is the flavour of the week for him while he complains about being depressed all the time and not taking any advice or seeking help to fix it. He's even had the cheek to remind me I don't cook for him any more (I did a few meals for him when he moved in, because I'm p. chill usually). I usually remind him that I leave the house every morning at 8am and get back at 10/11pm every night except on weekends, where I'm out half the day on Sunday and spend my Saturday studying Java/Databases/RPi or organising shit for Capoeira.

And he keeps trying to convince me to hire a maid, to which I always say "if you want to pay for it, go for it, but I'm not going to pay for a maid because you're lazy".

FUCK. It seems like it's only little things, but fuck they're annoying when I have to cook my dinner while there's a plate/bowl/cup of mouldy food/coffee sitting on the side and a bin that's overflowing because he eats out of packets all day and refuses to empty them when they're full unless someone tells him. I've gone out for a weekend before and come back with the bin full, another bag next to the bin with more rubbish in and the kitchen table full of empty packets of junk food for him to tell me "Oh the bins full btw". I know it's fucking full. You fucking filled it you aspie sperging autist rejeaslkndm;lanrf ;lkemf.xvsd DHAKJSAN KANSDLKJANLD<A

Edit:- I'm just ranting. I'll either move out soon or get the landlord to kick him out. Whichever I decide will be better for my bank/life/sanity.

Any way to get rid of him?

Quote Originally Posted by Wall View Post
    C. The landlord isn't through an agency and is a p. cool guy. Will just tell him the same thing and he'll kick him out after enough complaints.

Only downside is I'm fucking his gf's best mate. Planning on moving in September/October anyways so I'll just keep having a go at him until I have enough cash to move out. I just don't want to keep cleaning up after him for the next few months.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Do the latter

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

bitches love my mad sed skills Donor tekai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Do the latter

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    or convince his gf to deny him sex until he learns to clean up regularly, if that doesn't work bang her on the coffee table
    17:42 <QuackBot> Tekai, i have to say that you have autism.

Yeah thats pretty fkn horrible. Get you and the landlord to sit down with him and lay it out. Get the landlord to let him know he's done unless he pulls his spergy head in I guess. That or just move out as you said. But it'd probably be better coming from the guy that runs/owns the place.

I've had a few people move in to my place, they seem blessedly clean at the moment. Though one of em is young and keeps asking if his girlfriend can come visit. Glad im not dealing with the brand of wanker you've picked up tbh :S

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    C. The landlord isn't through an agency and is a p. cool guy. Will just tell him the same thing and he'll kick him out after enough complaints.

Only downside is I'm fucking his gf's best mate. Planning on moving in September/October anyways so I'll just keep having a go at him until I have enough cash to move out. I just don't want to keep cleaning up after him for the next few months.
    How did you end up with this roommate in the first place? How well do you know the guy? Are you guys friends in addition to being roommates? Also, you're saying you're out of there in Sept/Nov no matter what?

Didn't we have an I hate my housemates thread?

I am guessing where he lived previously wasn't a shit tip due to people, likely his parents, picked up after him. End up not realising he is, in fact, a tramp until you remove those people.

WoT EU: Mortalitis

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Keep the clean dishes in a locked cupboard, and tell him to buy disposable or eat off the floor until he can be arsed to do his own dishes.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Larkonis Trassler is an antisemite:
    https://bit.ly/3t3NfHs

I had a roommate in college that did that. She left shit EVERYWHERE. The last straw was when I spent the weekend out of town. She has chronic nose bleeds and she had used my pillows (without asking because fuck you, my pillows.) She bed all over them and then proceeded to use my bath towel to clean it up. Ruined my pillow cases, shams, and towel. She also left apple cores all over the room, slept with the light on (she was still afraid of the dark), and plastered the walls with Hannah Montana posters. Mind you all, we're 18/19 years old at this point. It was ridiculous. I ended up locking everything in my closet and told the RA about it. She was moved out the next week to torment someone else but god it was terrible. Good luck.
    to live would be an awfully big adventure

XenosisReaper
    Spasm actually moderated, how horrifying.

Anyway, NoirAvlaa, if he doesn't clean his shit just wait a week and then dump his combined dishes into his bedclothes every Monday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post

Talk to the girl you are fucking, get to his GF and explain her what a fucking sperglord she is dating. Then contact the landlord, explain to him that one of you will have to move out and that if he keeps him the next person to move in after you will have the same issues. Add unhealthy environment, a couple of pictures and ur set. Even if you will be staying for 3 more months its not worth forcing yourself to endure this bullshit.
    Last edited by Tyrehl; July 1 2013 at 12:19:14 AM.
    <Devec> hello captain Tyrehl
    <Devec> sailor of the persian seas
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

I was trying to do the dishes today, but due to having broken a finger a week ago was finding it hard to wash glasses/pans (plates/cutlery no problem), so i asked my flatmate if he minded helping out until my hand stop being terrible. He said "yeah, sure man" and i bought him some beer as thanks.

erm... so what fucking planet do you live on where this isn't how things are done? you have my sympathy.

XenosisReaper
    Beer as currency only works if your flatmates are fat nerd autists

is that something you actually believe?

what do mean by currency anyway, showing appreciation via a gift for someone helping you out isn't a 'transaction'.

XenosisReaper
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisReaper View Post
    Beer as currency only works if your flatmates aren't fat nerd autists
    edit: what the fuck forums stop it.

I meant to write aren't in the first post