Page 113 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2500

Thread: Bitcoin

Spoiler:

Top keks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

When do I get my cheap graphics card?

Of course the crash comes as nVidia are gearing up to announce a new series, so stocks of the 10X0 cards are going to be low for a few months, with no cheapies available.

Stackskills: The Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Mastery Bundle

Become an Expert on Investing & Trading Cryptocurrency & Get Ahead of the Revolution

Hello! Iím Ravinder - a Certified Bitcoin Professional.
    Iíve been involved in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain space since 2013, and Iíve seen it grow tremendously. However thereís still one thing lacking, and thatís structured education. So Iíve taken it upon myself to help you get all the knowledge you need in one place!
    Initially I started out by teaching live classes which then lead to the creation of B21 Block, where along with a team of co-instructors the goal is to bring high quality, engaging and practical Cryptocurrency and Blockchain education online.
    So whatever stage youíre at on your Cryptocurrency and Blockchain journey, let me be your helpful guide to navigate Cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain successfully.
    GUYS IT'S $25 BUT IT'S NORMALLY $582 THAT'S 96% OFF you know, just like Bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by Mrenda View Post

Of course the crash comes as nVidia are gearing up to announce a new series, so stocks of the 10X0 cards are going to be low for a few months, with no cheapies available.
    BTC hasn't been economical to mine on GPUs for a while now, it's all ASIC farms. It's Ethereum that's eating all the GPUs. ETH hasn't crashed as hard as BTC (yet).

It got to the point that people here in Oz are "facilitating" (.i.e. lending) money to school kids for buying crypto currency.

Regardless of the current price collapse the regulatory boot will be coming down soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    It got to the point that people here in Oz are "facilitating" (.i.e. lending) money to school kids for buying crypto currency.

Regardless of the current price collapse the regulatory boot will be coming down soon.
    In the U.S. at least (so obviously the most impactful to the global outlook), the news is bullish.

https://www.coindesk.com/cftc-to-tak...pto-regulation

The chairman of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has spoken of the need for balance and a "do no harm" approach when regulating cryptocurrencies.

In a written testimony presented to the Senate Banking Committee today, J. Christopher Giancarlo said that in this "new digital era" for the financial markets, cryptocurrencies have brought "paradigm shift" in how the world views payments and financial processes, and that ignoring such innovation "will not make them go away, nor is it a responsible regulatory response."

Giancarlo continued:

"'Do no harm' was unquestionably the right approach to development of the Internet. Similarly, I believe that 'do no harm' is the right overarching approach for distributed ledger technology. ... With the proper balance of sound policy, regulatory oversight and private sector innovation, new technologies will allow American markets to evolve in responsible ways and continue to grow our economy and increase prosperity."
    full pdf
    meh

I suspect they might delay Volta release (lolzworthy enterprise cards aside) as they can continue to milk everyone using cut down pascal chips at double their real price with no danger in sight from Radeon.

do no harm buy high sell low

The latest analysis is out.

This X 1000

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    This X 1000
    Should have invested in bitcoin, then you'd be able to buy several graphics cards from your profits by now!!

This X 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    This X 1000
    I gave in and bought a 1050ti yesterday.

lol

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43003740

Russian security officers have arrested several scientists working at a top-secret Russian nuclear warhead facility for allegedly mining crypto-currencies.

The suspects had tried to use one of Russia's most powerful supercomputers to mine Bitcoins, media reports say.

Spoiler:
    Mr President, we can't afford a GPU gap
    Last edited by Sparq; February 9 2018 at 01:22:45 PM.

Russian nuclear scientists arrested for 'Bitcoin mining plot'

Russian security officers have arrested several scientists working at a top-secret Russian nuclear warhead facility for allegedly mining crypto-currencies.

The suspects had tried to use one of Russia's most powerful supercomputers to mine Bitcoins, media reports say.

The Federal Nuclear Centre in Sarov, western Russia, is a restricted area.

The centre's press service said: "There has been an unsanctioned attempt to use computer facilities for private purposes including so-called mining."

The supercomputer was not supposed to be connected to the internet - to prevent intrusion - and once the scientists attempted to do so, the nuclear centre's security department was alerted. They were handed over to the Federal Security Service (FSB), the Russian news service Mash says.

"As far as we are aware, a criminal case has been launched against them," the press service told Interfax news agency.

Crypto-currencies like Bitcoin do not rely on centralised computer servers. People who provide computer processing power to the crypto-currency system, to enable transactions to take place, can get rewards in Bitcoins.
    Given the price of BTC right now they should have tried their chances at smuggling some plut out.

I LEVELED UP!

Bought me 15k Experience Points

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/experience-points/

Elon Musk + Crypto + Jita money-doubling scam = PROFIT!