hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: FHC Mafia Round 12: The Gang wars

FHC Mafia Round 12: The Gang wars

Welcome to round 12 of Gangheap challenge. Stuff died at night, blah blah blah, let the fun begin.

IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE A PM FROM ME, PM ME.

Rules:
      Spoiler:
    -Votes should be bold, standard size and text with the $ before them. Like this: $Quackbot
    -No screenshots. Absolutely none. No logs either.
    -No editing posts. Editing for spelling or format within a few seconds of posting is kinda acceptable, but try not to. To change your lynch vote, make a new post, strike out your previous vote, then bold your new vote.
    -At the end of each day(every 24 hours) I will post everyone who died, what their alignment was, and how they were killed.
    -The objective is to win, not to survive. Dead players share in their teams victory.
    -Lying about your role is seriously encouraged, the hilarity of the results are on you though.
    -If the vote for a lynch is tied, I will flip a coin or role a dice to decide who is lynched.
    -Abstaining is a vote to not lynch anyone. If the majority vote is for abstaining, then there will be no lynch. This can happen every day except a must lynch day.
    -If both Mafia godfathers are alive and the village is all dead, THE VILLAGE WINS. Think of it like shooting for the moon in Hearts.

Roles:
      Spoiler:

As an early note, there can be duplicates of some roles, and other roles might not be used.

Village Roles:
      Spoiler:

-The Sheriff checks a player each night and learns whether they are Suspicious or Innocent. As a rule, Mafia appear Suspicious, and everyone else Innocent.
    -The Doctor picks someone to guard against death during the night step. Some attacks might ignore Doctor protection or kill the Doctor in addition to the target, and some roles may kill the Doctor that attempts to heal them.
    -The Vigilante has a gun and, for some reason, only three bullets. During the night(except the first night) the Vigilante can attempt to kill any player, though for obvious reasons they should probably not do so on a whim. The Vigilante appears Suspicious to the Sheriff.
    -The Lawyer designates a player to protect from lynching, right before the lynch. If the Lawyer's client is voted to be lynched, instead no one is lynched. He can preform this protection four times.
    -The Cab Driver can switch the places of any two players, including himself. Any effects that would target one player instead target the other.

The Luc(Mafia team 1):
      Spoiler:

-The Godfather gets the final say on who the Mafia kills each night. Immune to night kills. Appears innocent to the sheriff for as long as the Framer frames someone.
    -The Madame can block another player's role powers for a day. The Madame's target is not informed that they were blocked until after their role power would have resolved.
    -The Framer makes someone appear Suspicious for a day.

The Bon(Mafia team 2):
      Spoiler:

-The Godfather gets the final say on who the Mafia kills each night. Immune to night kills. Appears guilty to the sheriff.
    -The Consigliere is the Mafia version of the Sheriff. Unlike the Sheriff, the Consigliere learns their target's exact role.
    -The Janitor follows a player and "cleans up" if they should die. If the Janitor's target is killed, their role is not revealed. The Janitor has four "cleanings" he can perform. The Janitor can either clean a right before the lynching, or clean a target at night for a night kill.

How Days Work:
      Spoiler:
    At the end of the 24 hour period, I'll post who was lynched, and then the night phase will begin, lasting just a minute or two. PMs will go out, actions will happen, then the day will begin again, two separate posts from me as well. Anyone with a night power can PM me before the night phase begins as to what they want to do, or they can wait until the last minute.

Players:
    Navigator Six Lawyer
    Steph
    Lana Torrin Madame
    LarkinAlpha Framer
    Nicho Void
    Nobody_holme Sheriff
    Varcaus Villager
    Cool09
    Qwert Doctor
    Tyrus Tenebros Consigliere
    Toxic Vigilante
    Ralara Cab Driver
    Quarantine
    Me Doctor
    Sobad Horribad Cab Driver
    F*** My Aunt Rita Don

Day 1
      Spoiler:

Abstain(12)- Qwert, F*** My Aunt Rita, Ralara, Toxic, Quarantine, Steph, Sobad Horribad, Varcaus, Cool09, Me, Lana Torrin, Tyrus Tenebros
    Steph(1)- Nobody_holme
    Ralara(1)- Nicho Void
    Cool09(1)- Navigator Six
    Did not vote- LarkinAlpha

Day 2
      Spoiler:

Abstain(8)- Qwert, Steph, Toxic, Varcaus, Cool09, Lana Torrin, LarkinAlpha, Sobad Horribad
    Larkin(2)- Me, Quarantine
    Ralara(1)- Ralara
    Lana(1)- F*** My Aunt Rita
    Has not voted- Tyrus Tenebros, Nobody_holme, Nicho Void, Navigator Six,

Day 3
      Spoiler:

Tyrus(6)- Navigator Six, Nobody_holme, Me, LarkinAlpha, Varcaus, Qwert,
    Have not voted- Steph, Cool09, Lana Torrin, Sobad Horribad, Quarantine, F*** My Aunt Rita, Tyrus Tenebros, , Nicho Void, ,

Day 4
      Spoiler:

Nicho(6)- F*** My Aunt Rita, Nobody_holme, Varcaus, Qwert, Cool09, Quarantine
    F*** My Aunt Rita(1)- Sobad Horribad
    Quarantine(1)- Steph
    Nobody_holme(3)- Navigator Six, LarkinAlpha, Lana Torrin
    Have not voted- , Nicho Void

Day 5
      Spoiler:

Nicho(4)- F*** My Aunt Rita, Qwert, Cool09, Varcaus
    F*** My Aunt Rita(4)- Sobad Horribad, LarkinAlpha, Navigator Six, Nicho Void
    Sobad(1)- Quarantine
    Have not voted- Steph

Day 6
      Spoiler:

Qwert(4)-Nicho Void, Steph, Quarantine, Sobad Horribad
    Steph(1)-Qwert
    Have not voted- Cool09, Navigator Six
    Last edited by Cue1*; July 3 2013 at 10:40:03 PM.

First.

$Abstain for the moment, ofc.

Movember '12 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 LarkinAlpha's Avatar
    So if all the village die off, but both Dons are still alive... the Village wins? So basically the Mafia HAS to get the other Don lynched while there are still villagers around...

Interesting...

WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF MY ROLE PM JUST SAYS "WANKER"

Moderator Moderator F*** My Aunt Rita's Avatar
    Whereever particular mexicans congregate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobad Horribad View Post
    WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF MY ROLE PM JUST SAYS "WANKER"
    Then you start wanking and don't stop.

$Abstain$

THE PUNISHED
    Having read many of the previous threads, I will go for $Abstain.

One role puzzles me though and I've seen it in a couple of previous games but didn't "get it". What is it exactly that the cab driver can do? It says it can trade places but I've never fully understood that role.

Can he literally be like "PM the GO: hi, swap the sherrif and the framer" and then anything that was going to affect the original sherrif affects the framer and vice versa?

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    Can he literally be like "PM the GO: hi, swap the sherrif and the framer" and then anything that was going to affect the original sherrif affects the framer and vice versa?
    That's exactly it. You can even swap yourself. With a good village bloc, cabbie is very powerful. Can protect the doctor, mayor, etc.

Can also, with an amazing amount of luck and/or predictive skill, make the godfather kill himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Can also, with an amazing amount of luck and/or predictive skill, make the godfather kill himself.
    Or in my case light yourself afire when swapping roles the evening the arsonist does their thing.

$Abstain

So Steph, how about some graph/maths?
    Amantus for mod 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016

$abstain

I miss Darkflare.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    $Abstain

So Steph, how about some graph/maths?

But seriously: The day-one $$abstain solution holds - especially so with this format. With a minimum of two deaths each night before serial killers, we need to be very careful with our lynches.

I guess I can $abstain for at least one, sweet, sweet night of love.

Or we could just kill all villagers really quick and lol as the dons cant kill each other. I think. Anyway $abstain

Are you proposing the village signs a suicide pact and everyone offs themself on night one, leaving nothing but mafia alive, but village victor?

That would be pretty awesome
    Amantus for mod 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Or we could just kill all villagers really quick and lol as the dons cant kill each other. I think. Anyway $abstain
    So if I am reading the rules correctly, abstaining every day will GUARANTEE a loss for the Mafias. They can't possibly win, only prolong the game or lose. As hilarious as this is, Cue should probably apply a patch quick.

obviously, abstaining includes Vigilante kills ofc.

THE PUNISHED
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    So if I am reading the rules correctly, abstaining every day will GUARANTEE a loss for the Mafias. They can't possibly win, only prolong the game or lose. As hilarious as this is, Cue should probably apply a patch quick.
    Unless the Mafia gang together and all vote 1 person who abstained. 6 vs 5. (or 5 v 5 or whatever)

Movember '12 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 LarkinAlpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Godfather's appear immune to night kills with the rules.