hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Alliance Tournament XI general discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Arson View Post
    I never see any options other than 1080p vOv
    Depends which channel you're watching. Non-partners don't have the downscaling enabled.

Snuff are pulling out of the AT. We're not even discussing it internally because of :morale: but most of the guys know about it now, the rest dont even read FHC. Since we've lost our 5-plex deposit and it's too late to sell the slot we're just not going to turn up to any matches.

at the time of posting, this is the only fleet comp posted in our ghosttown AT forum.

[Minmatar][Shield] Grramageddon

Ships:

1x broadsword (12 points)
    1x grarr dexx (0 points)
    total = 12pts

Tactics:

Grarr warps in, alone. His fleet mates nowhere to be seen. Donnie Darko had betrayed him and sent him in alone to face certain death. The snatch of cruel laughter cut short as he was kicked off comms ran round in his mind, again and again he turned it over - his maelstrom of emotions forming a whirlpool that threatened to suck him under.

then... Nothing. In the inky blackness of space, for one perfect moment everything had simply ceased. There was only grarr dexx.

Unbidden confidence surged through him, his heart was onyx. he quickly surveyed the hostile fleet arrayed across his ship's tactical readout. Their limitations, weaknesses and counters swam before him. He could win this. It was more than mathematically possible, he could fucking do this.

The countdown begins, ice-cold adrenaline burned in his vains as he fumbled for the controls - his hand brushed a lever, too late he realised his mistake. with a hiss of decompressing gasses his pod is jettisoned into space.

Flag Marshall Grarr Dicks saluted the fleet that bested him, as he warped his pod to safety.

"Grarr Dexx > stay frosty b1tches"
    gf
    Last edited by ry ry; July 5 2013 at 03:36:38 PM.

Broadswords beat vindis, so... you never know!

too scared to even just do no-effort minmatar rush every time? or is this like when rep cartel was "leaking" info on how badly things where going before every neo match while betting on themselves?

broadswords are a hard counter to winning

(5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Arson View Post
    I never see any options other than 1080p vOv
    Never any other time.

Quote Originally Posted by Longdrinks View Post
    too scared to even just do no-effort minmatar rush every time?
    lol, if we had more than 3 people who weren't too scared to turn up for practice, i'm sure we could do no-effort minmatar rush every time.

but whats the point of turning up with whoever is online at the time and just hoping for mediocrity? fuck that.

Quote Originally Posted by ry ry View Post
    lol, if we had more than 3 people who weren't too scared to turn up for practice, i'm sure we could do no-effort minmatar rush every time.

but whats the point of turning up with whoever is online at the time and just hoping for mediocrity? fuck that.
    What's the point of entering and paying the fees if you never had any intention, or were ever capable of putting 12 people on field, even if it was just a link ship, a logistics, and 10 T1 cruisers or something super cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by Mawderator View Post

What's the point of entering and paying the fees if you never had any intention, or were ever capable of putting 12 people on field, even if it was just a link ship, a logistics, and 10 T1 cruisers or something super cheap?
    The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling; it's just flaming, and isn't funny. Spam isn't trolling either; it pisses people off, but it's lame.

The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous, or b) give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help.
    Trolling requires decieving; any trolling that doesn't involve decieving someone isn't trolling at all; it's just stupid. As such, your victim must not know that you are trolling; if he does, you are an unsuccesful troll.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

We only have the 3.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post

We only have the 3.
    Quacks in snuff? Nbs

quackbot is LSPs CEO. You cant have him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo
    The evolution of the meme. From shipspinning to meatspinning.

http://t.co/LO8AWTtUvI Rotes advert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo
    The evolution of the meme. From shipspinning to meatspinning.

Nice, nice
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?©Doomchinchilla 2015

Oh man, did you have to use that pic with the #9 flag in it? I still feel like a piece of my heart is missing.

Cool ad, though. Glad it's not another shitty one full of dubstep played over nonsensical combat scenes. You know the ones.

Here's one I made for Eve Down Under, hopefully it'll get played. I'm a bit uncertain since it's technically an out-of-game thing:

It's a bit pedestrian but I only found out the deadline was the 16th about 12 hours ago so I had to stay up until 4am to remind myself how to use Premiere and knock something together.
    Last edited by Bam Stroker; July 16 2013 at 02:19:09 AM. Reason: filth flarn filth flarn filth
    EVE Down Under - a community for players in the AUTZ
    In-game channel: evedownunder // Twitter // Facebook // www.evedownunder.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lorkin Desal View Post
    Kings Of Reykjavik

i like it

Urine Alliance tournament prep:

Even FearlessDOT was better organised last year.

The serious teams have enough meta in their game to know we're fucked - hell PL have forum access, our AT fleet comp forum was a joke before I was chucked off the team. Can't imagine its got any better.

if anybody has any hilarious comedy fleet comps post them up, Snuff'll likely end up using it.
    Last edited by ry ry; July 16 2013 at 08:36:20 PM.

XenosisReaper
    The serious teams have enough meta in their game to know we're fucked - hell PL have forum access, our AT fleet comp forum was a joke before I was chucked off the team. Can't imagine its got any better.

if anybody has any hilarious comedy fleet comps post them up, Snuff'll likely end up using it.
    I honestly can't tell if you're serious or loltroll

Oh well, I guess we'll find out.

ry ry is Schrödinger's troll